Jump to content


FALLOUT 4 HYPE

Fallout 4

  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

WolfPredator #1 Posted 03 June 2015 - 02:51 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6959 battles
  • 358
  • Member since:
    03-22-2014

I'm cryng

https://fallout.bethsoft.com

Waited so much for it  :ohmy:


E5, i'm coming!


Unitater #2 Posted 03 June 2015 - 02:52 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 22189 battles
  • 6,850
  • Member since:
    08-08-2014
Hype train is real!

All tier Xs acquired. Professional premium tank collector for WoTB.

Please check out my youtubeYOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Links to my guides can be found on my about me page (on profile)

Casual tanker, forum user, and pledge signer


TMac1256 #3 Posted 03 June 2015 - 02:53 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18978 battles
  • 1,534
  • [_STR8]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014
I just watched the trailer.  HYPE HYPE HYPE!

cl1nt_B3astWood #4 Posted 03 June 2015 - 03:13 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6529 battles
  • 931
  • Member since:
    06-05-2014
I WATCHed THE TRAILER, SO MUCH HYYYYYYYPPPPEEEEEEEE.
Say what again! I dare you, I double dare you, say what again!

Blazin40s #5 Posted 03 June 2015 - 03:21 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 16026 battles
  • 303
  • [_FU_]
  • Member since:
    03-03-2013
Goodbye 100s of hours of my life... Again...

Bbm_14 #6 Posted 03 June 2015 - 03:40 PM

    Simia est simia, etiamsi purpura vestiatur

  • Players
  • 25156 battles
  • 1,891
  • [DD-R]
  • Member since:
    12-31-2014
Looks pretty "out there"... As an aside, doesn't WG get a little bugged out when another gaming company is promoted in thier backyard? Just askin...

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk, that  will teach you to keep your mouth shut" - Ernest Hemingway

========================================


Derf19 #7 Posted 03 June 2015 - 03:42 PM

    Left Coast Lagger

  • Players
  • 23482 battles
  • 2,234
  • [III-X]
  • Member since:
    07-07-2014
https://fallout.bethsoft.com

"I'm Not Young Enough To Know Everything" -Oscar Wilde

Tier X Tanks I Don't Have: T57, OBJ.263, STB-1, AMX 50 B

Tanks I'm Grinding: T69 & Type 61 

Me 30 Day Stats Here


thesmokinator #8 Posted 03 June 2015 - 03:46 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12737 battles
  • 297
  • [AFT]
  • Member since:
    12-04-2013
OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!! I'm gunna feel sorry for my wife because this is going to take me away from her for a couple hundred hours LOLOLOL

Camoisland #9 Posted 03 June 2015 - 04:56 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8297 battles
  • 3,403
  • Member since:
    12-19-2014

View Postthesmokinator, on 03 June 2015 - 07:46 AM, said:

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!! I'm gunna feel sorry for my wife because this is going to take me away from her for a couple hundred hours LOLOLOL

thousand*



Bbm_14 #10 Posted 03 June 2015 - 05:13 PM

    Simia est simia, etiamsi purpura vestiatur

  • Players
  • 25156 battles
  • 1,891
  • [DD-R]
  • Member since:
    12-31-2014

View PostCamoisland, on 03 June 2015 - 10:56 AM, said:

thousand*

 

That's kind of funny... But I'd be wondering a little if I went to bed one night and hoping... well you know...  and it was on my pillow w/ a note that read; "Go have fun honey". :sceptic:

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk, that  will teach you to keep your mouth shut" - Ernest Hemingway

========================================


ThemasterTanker1 #11 Posted 03 June 2015 - 08:37 PM

    No, this is Patrick

  • Players
  • 18304 battles
  • 5,012
  • [CRATE]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012
Glorious.

Swanky


Praeceladon #12 Posted 03 June 2015 - 08:39 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 19234 battles
  • 1,641
  • Member since:
    01-25-2015
Game has terrible outdated graphics sadly. They still have that cheesy jogging animation for character movement. Textures are awful especially on the dog, the suit texture is kinda cool with the grid. Guy looks like a person out of you story 2 though. IGN forums are already tearing this trailer apart.

It's really disappointing that's all they have to show after 7 years since fo3 it doesn't even look like a new engine. I'm not a fan of Bethesda anymore all they're games look terrible and release completely broken. one year after release they will fix 50 of the 3000 game breaking bugs it has and then for the other 2950 you have to mod it to get rid of half of them.

concep #13 Posted 03 June 2015 - 10:22 PM

    Stop Tunneling Me

  • Players
  • 33308 battles
  • 5,212
  • [RGN]
  • Member since:
    05-02-2011

View PostPraeceladon, on 03 June 2015 - 04:39 PM, said:

Game has terrible outdated graphics sadly. They still have that cheesy jogging animation for character movement. Textures are awful especially on the dog, the suit texture is kinda cool with the grid. Guy looks like a person out of you story 2 though. IGN forums are already tearing this trailer apart.

It's really disappointing that's all they have to show after 7 years since fo3 it doesn't even look like a new engine. I'm not a fan of Bethesda anymore all they're games look terrible and release completely broken. one year after release they will fix 50 of the 3000 game breaking bugs it has and then for the other 2950 you have to mod it to get rid of half of them.

 

I don't play Fallout for the graphics. When I want the game to look good, I mod it. It's also funny that you only mentioned Fallout 3 and not New Vegas, which I enjoyed far more than 3 because of a huge boost in variety.

 

Also, 3 was built for older systems which is why you need to do a few tweaks to fix it. I haven't encountered any "game breaking" bugs in New Vegas, just the usual model glitch here and there. And not to mention that a majority of popular games were released broken, not just Bethesda games.


Tier Xs (in order of unlocking): T110E5, M48 Patton, T-62A, IS-7, E50M, IS-4, FV4202, T110E3, FV215b, Obj. 268, T110E4, Leopard 1, Obj. 140, STB-1, Obj. 263, T57 Heavy, AMX 50B, Bat Chat 25t

                                                                                         Most played tank: T-62A (3,100 battles)

Favorite Quotes                       #BACKFROMTHEGRAVE                                   YouTube Channel!


Player935 #14 Posted 03 June 2015 - 10:55 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 35339 battles
  • 1,056
  • [TOMB]
  • Member since:
    03-28-2015
Nice to see the dog in a game of fallout

thesmokinator #15 Posted 05 June 2015 - 07:22 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12737 battles
  • 297
  • [AFT]
  • Member since:
    12-04-2013

View PostBbm_14, on 03 June 2015 - 10:13 AM, said:

 

That's kind of funny... But I'd be wondering a little if I went to bed one night and hoping... well you know...  and it was on my pillow w/ a note that read; "Go have fun honey". :sceptic:

 

we can only dream..... Lol

Roninchef_tate #16 Posted 06 June 2015 - 03:27 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 1931 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    03-12-2015

Wow. I had no idea I shared the forum with such a genius. He can tell by the trailer how bad the game is already. Based on your incredibly insightful observation of the trailer, I'm canceling my pre-order. 

 

Do you think Bethesda knows? Maybe you should let them know how shite the game is before they embarrass themselves at E3.

 

Thank you for catching that one, I almost wasted 60 bucks.







Also tagged with Fallout 4

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users