Jump to content


Looking for a seal clubbing platoon tonight


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Wake_Island #1 Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:04 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 851 battles
  • 100
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011

Hello! I am looking for high win rate players to have some fun and seal club tier 6 with me tonight at 9:30-12:00 EST. I have a solo win rate of 60  minus 20 games with really great player.

Two slots available as I have premium.


#TeamGroucho

General4Ever #2 Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:13 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 3752 battles
  • 28
  • Member since:
    05-29-2011
I'd love to work with you. In Beta testing I ended pretty high on the totem pole but long story short, I haven't had my iPad for the past 5 weeks so I only have tier 6. I've been using a friend's. I should have my iPad again within the next few days.

Edited by General4Ever, 11 July 2014 - 10:14 PM.


OGFiery #3 Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:21 PM

    Stop Tunneling Me

  • Players
  • 36720 battles
  • 5,214
  • Member since:
    05-02-2011

I would if I wasn't grinding my 9 for my second 10.

 

Also, it's still only two people platoons despite premium.


Tier Xs (in order of unlocking): T110E5, M48 Patton, T-62A, IS-7, E50M, IS-4, FV4202, T110E3, FV215b, Obj. 268, T110E4, Leopard 1, Obj. 140, STB-1, Obj. 263, T57 Heavy, AMX 50B, Bat Chat 25t

                                                                                         Most played tank: T-62A (3,100 battles)

Favorite Quotes                       #BACKFROMTHEGRAVE                                   YouTube Channel!


Wake_Island #4 Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:40 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 851 battles
  • 100
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011
Darn concep  you don't think you will have it done before 9:30? :(
#TeamGroucho

Wake_Island #5 Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:40 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 851 battles
  • 100
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011

View PostGeneral4Ever, on 11 July 2014 - 11:13 PM, said:

I'd love to work with you. In Beta testing I ended pretty high on the totem pole but long story short, I haven't had my iPad for the past 5 weeks so I only have tier 6. I've been using a friend's. I should have my iPad again within the next few days.

We can work together when you get it back.


#TeamGroucho

OGFiery #6 Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:54 PM

    Stop Tunneling Me

  • Players
  • 36720 battles
  • 5,214
  • Member since:
    05-02-2011

View PostWake_Island, on 11 July 2014 - 06:40 PM, said:

Darn concep  you don't think you will have it done before 9:30? :(


I'm 48000 from the M48, I won't be done until probably 1 or 2 AM, if I even stay up all night. I have earned 125k exp so far today on my M46, I went on two 15+ game win streaks with another M46 friend and 20+ win streak earlier in the day.


Edited by concep, 11 July 2014 - 10:55 PM.

Tier Xs (in order of unlocking): T110E5, M48 Patton, T-62A, IS-7, E50M, IS-4, FV4202, T110E3, FV215b, Obj. 268, T110E4, Leopard 1, Obj. 140, STB-1, Obj. 263, T57 Heavy, AMX 50B, Bat Chat 25t

                                                                                         Most played tank: T-62A (3,100 battles)

Favorite Quotes                       #BACKFROMTHEGRAVE                                   YouTube Channel!


ChunkySquirrel #7 Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:43 AM

    The Witcher

  • Players
  • 15366 battles
  • 2,274
  • [KHRT]
  • Member since:
    01-28-2012

View PostWake_Island, on 11 July 2014 - 06:04 PM, said:

Hello! I am looking for high win rate players to have some fun and seal club tier 6 with me tonight at 9:30-12:00 EST. I have a solo win rate of 60  minus 20 games with really great player.

Two slots available as I have premium.

Hit me up I got a maxed out t-18 with vents rammer and camo net and max crew with maxed out gold ammo mwhahahaha


       

                                           

Wenn vor uns ein feindlicher Panzer erscheint,
Wird Vollgas gegeben und ran an den Feind.
Was gilt denn unser Leben für uns'res Reiches Heer? Ja, Reiches Heer.

Für Deutschland zu sterben ist uns're höchste Ehr'.

                                                               


EPICANDY0131 #8 Posted 12 July 2014 - 03:33 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4817 battles
  • 1,066
  • Member since:
    09-08-2012

View Post_ErwinRommel__, on 12 July 2014 - 03:43 AM, said:

Hit me up I got a maxed out t-18 with vents rammer and camo net and max crew with maxed out gold ammo mwhahahaha


Not as good as E4 Sherman with half gold.

 

And equipment of course!


Edited by EPICANDY0131, 12 July 2014 - 03:34 AM.

EPICANDY0131[FLYNT]: IS-8; T-54; T32; Tiger II; KV-1S; M4A2E4; T82; M3 Light; T18; BT-2; +2 slots

Recruiter & Trainer of Flyinite

~PLEASE PM ME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN!!!~

(post stats please)


The_Commander_ #9 Posted 12 July 2014 - 04:41 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 15303 battles
  • 924
  • [-JJ]
  • Member since:
    01-08-2014

View Postconcep, on 11 July 2014 - 03:54 PM, said:


I'm 48000 from the M48, I won't be done until probably 1 or 2 AM, if I even stay up all night. I have earned 125k exp so far today on my M46, I went on two 15+ game win streaks with another M46 friend and 20+ win streak earlier in the day.

How... What... 

1 question: Life?


 

Closed Beta Tester


OGFiery #10 Posted 12 July 2014 - 04:45 AM

    Stop Tunneling Me

  • Players
  • 36720 battles
  • 5,214
  • Member since:
    05-02-2011

View PostThe_Commander_, on 12 July 2014 - 12:41 AM, said:

How... What... 

1 question: Life?


1 answer: Recovering from knee surgery

 

And the fact that I averaged 1100 exp per battle in my M46. I unlocked the M48 a few minutes ago.


Edited by concep, 12 July 2014 - 04:46 AM.

Tier Xs (in order of unlocking): T110E5, M48 Patton, T-62A, IS-7, E50M, IS-4, FV4202, T110E3, FV215b, Obj. 268, T110E4, Leopard 1, Obj. 140, STB-1, Obj. 263, T57 Heavy, AMX 50B, Bat Chat 25t

                                                                                         Most played tank: T-62A (3,100 battles)

Favorite Quotes                       #BACKFROMTHEGRAVE                                   YouTube Channel!


Integrity125 #11 Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:33 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3457 battles
  • 1,050
  • Member since:
    07-31-2011

View PostGeneral4Ever, on 12 July 2014 - 07:13 AM, said:

I'd love to work with you. In Beta testing I ended pretty high on the totem pole but long story short, I haven't had my iPad for the past 5 weeks so I only have tier 6. I've been using a friend's. I should have my iPad again within the next few days.

So THAT's why you weren't the 1st Tier 10 in NA. I remember you being the lone Tier 8 in CBT lol


Class II Closed Beta Tester

Community Pledge Signer

Tier Xs: IS-7. I know I know. I'm working on getting more.

"The object of a fight is not to win. It is to give your opponent no choice but to lose."


pummelingpumpkin #12 Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:55 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 7454 battles
  • 211
  • Member since:
    06-04-2012

View Postconcep, on 11 July 2014 - 06:54 PM, said:


I'm 48000 from the M48, I won't be done until probably 1 or 2 AM, if I even stay up all night. I have earned 125k exp so far today on my M46, I went on two 15+ game win streaks with another M46 friend and 20+ win streak earlier in the day.

 

are those American mediums ay good in blitz. I mean stat wise they look terrible compared to the other vehicles . Also how do you feel about the e5. ( btw you should get an e3 I looove mine )

OGFiery #13 Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:59 PM

    Stop Tunneling Me

  • Players
  • 36720 battles
  • 5,214
  • Member since:
    05-02-2011

View Postpummelingpumpkin, on 26 August 2014 - 05:55 PM, said:

 

are those American mediums ay good in blitz. I mean stat wise they look terrible compared to the other vehicles . Also how do you feel about the e5. ( btw you should get an e3 I looove mine )

 

Yes, I liked them all, besides the T20, which was my least favorite.

 

The E5 is alright but it was nerfed so badly I rarely play it.


Tier Xs (in order of unlocking): T110E5, M48 Patton, T-62A, IS-7, E50M, IS-4, FV4202, T110E3, FV215b, Obj. 268, T110E4, Leopard 1, Obj. 140, STB-1, Obj. 263, T57 Heavy, AMX 50B, Bat Chat 25t

                                                                                         Most played tank: T-62A (3,100 battles)

Favorite Quotes                       #BACKFROMTHEGRAVE                                   YouTube Channel!


pummelingpumpkin #14 Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:23 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 7454 battles
  • 211
  • Member since:
    06-04-2012

View Postconcep, on 26 August 2014 - 05:59 PM, said:

 

Yes, I liked them all, besides the T20, which was my least favorite.

 

The E5 is alright but it was nerfed so badly I rarely play it.

 

I was so disappointed when I heard about the e5 because originally I had planned to get it as my second tier 10 I'm on the t32 right now




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users