1.10.0 Known Issues

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

1991Syclone #101 Posted 26 June 2015 - 04:31 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 38015 battles
  • [TITAN]
What about the fact that auto aim has a mind of it's own now.  Here I am, auto aimed on the enemy T54, ready to fire, then a T20 drives by and auto aim decides that it should be pointing at him instead of the target I'm currently locked on to.  I've been watching past replays and it DID NOT do this in previous versions.  Something, somewhere has changed to the auto aim functionality.  And NO, I don't want to turn it off.

reluctanttheist #102 Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:07 PM

Canuck Didactics

• Players
  • 24583 battles
  • [III-H]
I have noticed this as well.  If a red tank passes between you and the enemy in arcade mode, Blitz will acquire the passing tank as the new target.  Grrr!  Glad it doesn't happen often!

Tanks:  _X: T110E5, T110E3, FV215b(183), IS-7, Obj.140  _IX: M103, T-54  _VIII: IS-6, T34, Lowe, T-44, IS-6, IS-3D  _VII: T-43, Comet, E25, AT-15A, SU-122-44
Usually on in the evenings Pacific time.  Intake Contact for Triarii Clan (PM for details)
Be a better player  |  Click here if you have lag  |  Graphics Settings for iOS  |  Check your ping with Pingplotter  |  Get good: watch Bushka!  |  Check out tanks on Tank Compare  and  BlitzHangar

thinkingaboutforever #103 Posted 04 July 2015 - 10:25 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 49528 battles
  • [KR0N0]
I play on my iPhone 5, not sure if it's a bug or an issue with my phone. But phone works perfectly when playing other games, it's only on Blitz. Anyway...

Once I start playing, the on-screen buttons begin to scramble for 2-3 seconds. My tank will stop just like its stalling, I move and it stops, move and it stops. My sniper and fire button and also my consumables will also move too. So I'll inadvertently press something I didn't mean to press. Or my aim will suddenly face the opposite direction and turn my turret with it. I've never had this issue with last update until this new one game along.

I've restarted, I've reinstalled, no fix. It's not my connections either because both are excellent, wifi and cellular. And it's not lag causing the scramble too. Anyone having this issue?

G_A_Thrawn #104 Posted 08 July 2015 - 07:59 AM

Private

• Players
  • 21344 battles
  • [RKKA]

Just noticed my premium shop for Gold and bundles in blitz doesn't load. Can't spend my cold hard currency. I can still exchange gold for silver or experience just can't purchase more. I closed and restarted the game several times. Still nothing. Also not sure if it's just me but I've had a few shots in battle mode that just disappear. They go towards a target and vanish. No bounce no miss no hit, just nothing. 

davidallenking01 #105 Posted 12 July 2015 - 09:47 PM

Private

• Players
  • 208 battles
Ok, i know its not a bug, but would it be to hard to have inverted look? I know i do on xbox and could be much better if i could have the up and down look reversed so as to mimick the movement of the head. I keep either looking at the sky or at the ground when i have to make quick aiming adjustments cause im so used to having the look inverted.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users