From the Devs: A quick look into the 1.10.0 Issues

Dev 1.10 Bugs Information

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

Excel_Spreadsheet #61 Posted 19 June 2015 - 01:45 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19009 battles
Thank you for everything Sly :) A lot of people complain about this game, but the customer support and the frequent updates are second to none compared to every other mobile game I've played. 

xXx_Elsa_From_Frozen_xXx #62 Posted 19 June 2015 - 01:50 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11141 battles
  • [SRT_]
CC your OP at addressing/fixing problems. ;)

Above of 99% of North American Players.                       ~2113 WN7 (Super Unicum)                    ~3200WN8 (Super Unicum)  

I'm a Frozen enthusiast and I shall never let it go! 

CommandoTank7 #63 Posted 19 June 2015 - 02:32 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12737 battles
  • [DFNT]
I love that you not only said it was fixed, but explained how it worked!

cashcashme #64 Posted 19 June 2015 - 03:23 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6599 battles
  • [SPUD]

You WG mods are awesome. Thanks for not raging back at all the haters out here who only joined the forums to complain about bugs/glitches.

Ahredstealth, on 01 July 2016 said:

I love the new economy.  It's stupid.

"If you can't take the pain, then don't play the game"

#YOLOboy                                                                                                                                                                   Worst timing of anyone in [SPUD(X)]

acrisis #65 Posted 19 June 2015 - 09:58 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20285 battles
  • [III-X]

How prevalent, officially? We probably will never know.

But, in my experience the invisi-bug & back-to-your-garage-bug were about 1:10 battles. One of my blitz buddies got it 3x within an hour.  

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

acrisis #66 Posted 19 June 2015 - 10:01 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20285 battles
  • [III-X]

View PostCC_Sly, on 18 June 2015 - 06:06 PM, said:

Well with Ratbat and Alo out for the week my week has been hectic....and then this image just crossed my desk...and I knew what must be done.

So I'll just leave this here:

Spoiler

:ohmy: Great one! :teethhappy:

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

SkiFletch #67 Posted 19 June 2015 - 01:00 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 30259 battles
  • [SRT]

View PostSquib919, on 18 June 2015 - 03:23 PM, said:

Makes perfect sense!

Do you hear that, monkeys?  

Sling more feces?!:izmena::B

dresden__ #68 Posted 20 June 2015 - 12:51 PM

Private

• Players
  • 51445 battles

I don't understand the love fest on this one.

The amount of bugs with this update were ridiculous.  There are plenty of other non glitchy mobile games I can spend my time and money on.  Even more ridiculous is the customer service response to this issue.

After sending in a complaint and requesting the credits I lost because of the dozen or so loses I took and a request to adjust my WR accordingly, I get back a canned response that is clear they didn't even read my question.  I tell them I am going to quit their game after more than 14000 battles and I get to back an email telling me to "tank on".  

Additional premium time doesn't cut it and wotblitz turns a deaf ear to their best customers-- I'm done with it.

Guess what--wotblitz had already posted an apology and additional premium time for those on their EU and Asia servers.  Guess that tells you what they think of their customers in the Americas.

EagleDD79 #69 Posted 21 June 2015 - 01:55 AM

Private

• Players
  • 18968 battles
May be on the wrong path here but I've never had the game lock up like this. 

johndd1_winner #70 Posted 22 June 2015 - 11:37 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14756 battles
  • [GRIM]

View Postreluctanttheist, on 19 June 2015 - 12:29 AM, said:

Just finished a game on Port Bay, so they're still keeping it in rotation.  What a cool map.  It doesn't seem as big now as it did when it was first released... the first couple of games it felt 50% larger than the other maps.  It's one map where driving in arcade mode is pretty much a must, with a quick switch to sniper mode for the shot and then back out again.  Oddly, I've only lost one game on Port Bay since it was released, with about a dozen games played on the map.  So, like Pavlov's dog, I'm always happy to get the map.

why would you be driving In sniper mode on any map?

You're just a bag of particles obeying the laws of physics

alex1956 #71 Posted 05 July 2015 - 08:31 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25871 battles
  • [MOM5]

View Postdresden__, on 20 June 2015 - 05:51 AM, said:

I don't understand the love fest on this one.

The amount of bugs with this update were ridiculous.  There are plenty of other non glitchy mobile games I can spend my time and money on.  Even more ridiculous is the customer service response to this issue.

After sending in a complaint and requesting the credits I lost because of the dozen or so loses I took and a request to adjust my WR accordingly, I get back a canned response that is clear they didn't even read my question.  I tell them I am going to quit their game after more than 14000 battles and I get to back an email telling me to "tank on".  

Additional premium time doesn't cut it and wotblitz turns a deaf ear to their best customers-- I'm done with it.

Guess what--wotblitz had already posted an apology and additional premium time for those on their EU and Asia servers.  Guess that tells you what they think of their customers in the Americas.

I agree! The losses we received from all these glitches are nothing to these guys. I've been trying to address a problem with my kills going to other players. But how do you prove it when they want you to jump through hoops to just send info to them? It's happened dozens of times but the screen shots are only the results after the fact! Then they treat you like an idiot when you send in a ticket and then assume other things that have nothing to do with the problem, adding to the confusion. All these glitches and people are brown nosing sly for posting? Something stinks here and i never saw any free premium days at all! The only ones i got are from earning them on missions. I've seen all these plus more glitches and never have been treated like a customer, more like a servant that needs to do what they need!

Everyone has something that they can contribute, even some idiots.

It is hard to have the strength of character to do the right thing in all situations. 

Defending the weak even if you risk getting hurt is about the most noble thing one can do.

It is rare to find people today that live by those three thoughts!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users