Since 1.10, auto login problem with Apple Game Center account

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

yeamac #1 Posted 20 June 2015 - 03:32 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 46883 battles
  • [501DV]

Since updating to 1.10.0, if I was playing Blitz previously and have Blitz as an open app in the background, then go to open it again at a later time, Blitz will not automatically log me into Game Center like it used to with previous versions. I end up getting a screen that want me to login with Facebook, or with a War Gaming account. I have to close Blitz (double click iPhone home button, then swipe the app up and away), and then re-open Blitz to get it to log into my game center account.

So I still can play, but its pretty annoying to have to alway quit the app when I am done playing. 

This happens on both my iPad Air 2 as well as my iPhone 5S.

ChickenWangz13 #2 Posted 20 June 2015 - 04:38 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3048 battles
  • [DVL]

View Postyeamac, on 20 June 2015 - 11:32 AM, said:

Since updating to 1.10.0, if I was playing Blitz previously and have Blitz as an open app in the background, then go to open it again at a later time, Blitz will not automatically log me into Game Center like it used to with previous versions. I end up getting a screen that want me to login with Facebook, or with a War Gaming account. I have to close Blitz (double click iPhone home button, then swipe the app up and away), and then re-open Blitz to get it to log into my game center account.

So I still can play, but its pretty annoying to have to alway quit the app when I am done playing. 

This happens on both my iPad Air 2 as well as my iPhone 5S.

As a server based game the app has to send a request to connect to the game. After inactivity the game needs to reconnect and i guess WG just never made the auto connect so you ll have to restart the app each time. Just a guess

yeamac #3 Posted 24 June 2015 - 09:13 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 46883 battles
  • [501DV]

View PostChickenWangz13, on 20 June 2015 - 10:38 AM, said:

As a server based game the app has to send a request to connect to the game. After inactivity the game needs to reconnect and i guess WG just never made the auto connect so you ll have to restart the app each time. Just a guess

I think you are on to something. I'll bet it has something to do with the "fix" for AFK in the 1.10 update. If that's the case, I'll gladly quit my app each time after playing (which is what I am doing now).

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users