• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Herodotus4 #21 Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:13 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 22391 battles
  • [SRT_]

View Postmetaboculous68, on 02 July 2015 - 08:16 AM, said:

Pretty close. Titan is actually at 77 members. 

Edited, I just went off either a quick count or a number on your recruitment thread if there was one

"it is not because I was "brought to my knees" by some noobs, rather because I was unable to bring enough red noobs to their knees." -Vsavsa1

"I excel at mediocracy" -xjs

_ENO_ #22 Posted 02 July 2015 - 08:04 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7217 battles

View PostHerodotus4, on 28 June 2015 - 04:53 PM, said:

Thanks, won't they have to be like 5 clans in clan wars, making them the triarii confederation. Poor krieg they will be swamped by sheer numbers.

If you're curious we are anticipating the maximum number of players to be about 50... our organization is based on ICS (Incident Command System) principals and allows for the competitive branch of our organization to be segregated from the general membership while still being managed and supported by the larger entity. 

If you take a quick look at ICS (if you're so inclined) you will notice that it goes from Command (ours is unified) down to 4 sections (operations / logistics / finance / planning managed by section chiefs) and then down to various branches (guided by directors)... then split to individual sectors / groups / sectors (lead by supervisors)... then to strike teams / task forces and then independent / single assets. 

Operations will subsequently manage the staffing of our competitive branch (being whatever size it needs to be along with a relevant command structure), our "swing" branch (competitive folks who are on the waiting list for space or replace) and a casual branch.

The beauty of the system is in its ability to expand and contract as the membership fluctuates- which judging by some of the names I'm seeing on our list it's probably time to do lol. Then again if it's just "affiliation" that is being counted the list is still accurate since it includes our reserve. 

someguyfromPitt #23 Posted 02 July 2015 - 08:21 PM

Jeez Louise that one bounced

• Players
  • 48643 battles
  • [III]

I'll summarize what ENO said in less words...

Deep benches fill the roster spots once we find out what Clan Wars will be. 

We we work to actively train all members, however when the time comes, we will have requirements to play competitively. 

Triarii will continue to host events for members separate from Clan Wars so if you want a social aspect of the game on TS like Wednesday Night Gladiator or Co-Gladiators with other clans as we currently host now on certain Saturdays a month. If you don't qualify or want to play Clan Wars but want an outlet, Triarii will host that. 

Cheers,

Pitt

Tier 10's: FV 183, T110E3, T110E4, T110E5, T57, M48, IS-4, IS-7, T-62a, Obj 140, Grille, BätChät 

There is only one TD and 183 is her name. 

I drive Joseph Stallon (IS) tanks for the win.

Herodotus4 #24 Posted 02 July 2015 - 08:44 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 22391 battles
  • [SRT_]

View PostsomeguyfromPitt, on 02 July 2015 - 03:21 PM, said:

I'll summarize what ENO said in less words...

Deep benches fill the roster spots once we find out what Clan Wars will be. 

We we work to actively train all members, however when the time comes, we will have requirements to play competitively. 

Triarii will continue to host events for members separate from Clan Wars so if you want a social aspect of the game on TS like Wednesday Night Gladiator or Co-Gladiators with other clans as we currently host now on certain Saturdays a month. If you don't qualify or want to play Clan Wars but want an outlet, Triarii will host that. 

Cheers,

Pitt

I guess you will always have the max number for clan wars, I was afraid that you would split 3 clans of 42/41/42 and outnumber everyone by coordinating.

"it is not because I was "brought to my knees" by some noobs, rather because I was unable to bring enough red noobs to their knees." -Vsavsa1

someguyfromPitt #25 Posted 02 July 2015 - 09:14 PM

Jeez Louise that one bounced

• Players
  • 48643 battles
  • [III]

View PostHerodotus4, on 02 July 2015 - 03:44 PM, said:

I guess you will always have the max number for clan wars, I was afraid that you would split 3 clans of 42/41/42 and outnumber everyone by coordinating.

if that's allowed, I'm sure we would consider that. 

If you have enough active players, I think getting 50 would require 200 deep to fill the spots unless we can fill two clans. That will require work. 

Tier 10's: FV 183, T110E3, T110E4, T110E5, T57, M48, IS-4, IS-7, T-62a, Obj 140, Grille, BätChät 

There is only one TD and 183 is her name. 

I drive Joseph Stallon (IS) tanks for the win.

Herodotus4 #26 Posted 02 July 2015 - 09:16 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 22391 battles
  • [SRT_]

View PostsomeguyfromPitt, on 02 July 2015 - 04:14 PM, said:

if that's allowed, I'm sure we would consider that. 

If you have enough active players, I think getting 50 would require 200 deep to fill the spots unless we can fill two clans. That will require work. 

Make three clans, Triarii, Principes and Hastati, laugh at the less educated, do not attack each other if you can attack another clan, win

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users