Recommended platoon mates. [List}

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

dilusions #1 Posted 03 July 2015 - 07:03 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15554 battles

Hi, i platoon with a lot of people, as my 62.14% Platoon rate suggests. I'm compiling a list of good platoon mates so please by all means, add on to this, by starting with a players name and what they are good at, in the same format. Just because your name isn't here, doesn't mean you aren't good. I'm only listing a few of many great platoon mates.

Panzer_Wolfgang: A very intelligent and experienced player, whenever i'm having noob trouble, i go to him and we win 10 games straight, if you're looking for unspoken team work and tier nine and ten whale clubbing, He's your guy. Stats here. Specializes in Mediums and tank destroyers. Doesn't mind if you rage. Tiers 1-10.

EdAWACSdenyY: World of tanks blitz veteran, AWACS knows what he's doing and is probably planning 3 steps ahead of you to find the easiest way to take you out of the game. Extremely talented in the british tanks, more than 2k average damage for both of them, but really, he's great at every single one of his tanks. If you see him on the red team, be careful, one mistake could be fatal. Stats here. Jack of all trades, Doesn't mind if you rage. Tiers 1-10.

BigPoppaBender: A really fun and hilarious platoon mate. Very dangerous when tooned with his father, 'BigPoppaDaddy'. When alone, very well rounded player, Still dangerous, but he prays to stalin for permanent high damage rolls. Stats here. Specializes in the German tank destroyer line. Doesn't mind if you rage. Tiers 1-10.

Panzerace760: Extremely dangerous whether platooned or solo. Not to be underestimated with a whopping 21k battles, He knows every trick in the book and how to counter it, Act with extreme prejudice. Stats here. If he's on your team or in a platoon with you, consider yourself lucky. Don't think he cares if you rage. Tiers 1-10.

Ksftwe: Another well known player, whom i like the call the terminator, with a smashing 2.1k average damage, holy moly! Haven't seen much of him in action, but i don't remember the last time i played with him and lost. On the enemy team, well, let's just say we got rekt. Jack of all trades. Stats here. Tiers 1-10. Don't know his rage opinions.

Beastnumber2: Extremely well rounded player who knows what to do in any situation to bring out the win. If you're looking to lose a losing streak, 'Beastnumber2' would gladly help you seal club at any tier. Does very well in whatever tank you give him. Stats here. Tiers 1-10. Don't know his opinions on raging,

WriterDude: A long time blitzer with much experience and knows what to do.and does it when he can. Extremely dangerous heavy driver and and hit's you hard if you mess up. Stats here. Tiers 1-10.

Crazychimp69: A very fun and enjoyable person to platoon with, is pleasant and keeps his manners but secretly destroying your team with his medium skills. Specializes in the FV4202 line, and is not to be underestimated when driving one, As he will fire hesh at you. Great medium driver. Stats here. Tiers 1-10.

Dilutd: Now onto me. I haven't played blitz for a super long time as those above but i sure as hell know just as much as they do and are learning more and more each day to crush the opposing team. I spam prammo as well. I specialize in mediums but i'm also a very good heavy driver. Dangerous throughout the match if you see me in a medium of any tier. Right at the beginning of a match i have planned out my entire route, and the routes according to the tanks on each side, and when people aren't doing what they are supposed to according to their job, i write them off as not a threat and kill the ones who are, and hope that they don't intersect with the enemies. I have a habit of raging when i lose because i had a bad team, unlike how earlier i was in my IS-6 and a player called 'Blazingtwists' Completely rekt me in a 1v1. I was angry at first, but then i realize i'd just been beaten because of skill. He was in a medium, and i in a slow heavy, it would have been hard if not impossible for me to win that, especially with the gun depression issue. I hit where it's most unexpected and break through the lines and come to clutch when needed. Extremely skilled medium driver. I don't mind rage and actually encourage it so you don't have to vent on forums. Stats here. Tiers 1-10.

ChunkySquirrel #2 Posted 03 July 2015 - 07:09 AM

The Witcher

• Players
  • 15366 battles
  • [KHRT]
I platoon with you yet I am not on this list I feel offended

Wenn vor uns ein feindlicher Panzer erscheint,
Wird Vollgas gegeben und ran an den Feind.
Was gilt denn unser Leben für uns'res Reiches Heer? Ja, Reiches Heer.

Für Deutschland zu sterben ist uns're höchste Ehr'.

dilusions #3 Posted 03 July 2015 - 07:12 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15554 battles

View Post_ErwinRommel__, on 02 July 2015 - 11:09 PM, said:

Dilutd

Just because your name isn't here, doesn't mean you aren't good. I'm only listing a few of many great platoon mates.

ChunkySquirrel #4 Posted 03 July 2015 - 07:13 AM

The Witcher

• Players
  • 15366 battles
  • [KHRT]

View PostDilutd, on 03 July 2015 - 02:12 AM, said:

was just messing with u lol I saw that part

Wenn vor uns ein feindlicher Panzer erscheint,
Wird Vollgas gegeben und ran an den Feind.
Was gilt denn unser Leben für uns'res Reiches Heer? Ja, Reiches Heer.

Für Deutschland zu sterben ist uns're höchste Ehr'.

Masteel_1 #5 Posted 03 July 2015 - 07:15 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 9711 battles
I want to platoon with good players. All they need to do is take charge, and tell me what to do. Like, not a paragraph. But rabbit/hound, bait/hunter, trading hit points, etc. (yes, I made all those names up, except the last one, which I know is a platoon strategery term. (I think, unless that guy was lying to me...)

Tier X: T-62, Leopard 1    Tier IX:  IS8, Cent 7/1, T-54.  

“You are not special. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We are all part of the same compost heap.  You are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world." 

-Tyler Durden.                                                                                                                      (Chuck PalahniukFight Club)

dilusions #6 Posted 03 July 2015 - 07:20 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15554 battles

View PostMasteel_1, on 02 July 2015 - 11:15 PM, said:

I want to platoon with good players. All they need to do is take charge, and tell me what to do. Like, not a paragraph. But rabbit/hound, bait/hunter, trading hit points, etc. (yes, I made all those names up, except the last one, which I know is a platoon strategery term. (I think, unless that guy was lying to me...)

I completely understand, if i see my platoon mate who's taken some damage, i'll go and take a shot for him to keep him in the game longer. A low health gun in the game is worse than no gun at all

Beastnumber2 #7 Posted 03 July 2015 - 07:27 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10554 battles
  • [PRAMO]

Hey, thanks buddy! We still gotta platoon again xD. And I don't care if you rage. I rage a lot as well. And I mean a lot. 

And don't include Ksftwe hes such a skrub omg :p

EdAWACSdenyY #8 Posted 03 July 2015 - 07:28 AM

Resident Nice Guy of the Forums

• Players
  • 33957 battles
  • [DEF_7]

View PostBeastnumber2, on 03 July 2015 - 12:27 AM, said:

Hey, thanks buddy! We still gotta platoon again xD. And I don't care if you rage. I rage a lot as well. And I mean a lot.

I rage a lot as well but mostly to myself. 

Proud owner of Her Majesty's MBT the Centurion Mk 7/1

Armed with the Royal Ordnance 105 mm L7A1 Gun

EdAWACSdenyY #9 Posted 03 July 2015 - 07:31 AM

• Players
  • 33957 battles
  • [DEF_7]
I'm actually quite easy to take down if you manage to catch me off guard or focus me down with the team. I don't respond well to getting the attention of mutilple tanks unless I'm in the Maus.  But I will do whatever it takes to kill a tank even if it means premium ammunition. If you see me in my E100 I'm most likely loading HEAT if you are in a Tier 10. 

Beastnumber2 #10 Posted 03 July 2015 - 07:32 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10554 battles
  • [PRAMO]

View PostEdAWACSdenyY, on 03 July 2015 - 03:28 AM, said:

I rage a lot as well but mostly to myself. 

I rage really only if I lose more then once in a row, I don't call people vulgar names. I just question some peoples intelligence in game, and most of the time my platoonmate will rage with me lol

EdAWACSdenyY #11 Posted 03 July 2015 - 07:34 AM

• Players
  • 33957 battles
  • [DEF_7]

View PostBeastnumber2, on 03 July 2015 - 12:32 AM, said:

I rage really only if I lose more then once in a row, I don't call people vulgar names. I just question some peoples intelligence in game, and most of the time my platoonmate will rage with me lol

I do that too but just to myself I never vent it out on others

dilusions #12 Posted 03 July 2015 - 08:13 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15554 battles

View PostBeastnumber2, on 02 July 2015 - 11:32 PM, said:

and most of the time my platoonmate will rage with me lol

Ayyyyyyyyy 

SEYMORG #13 Posted 03 July 2015 - 08:29 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5896 battles
  • [MURK]

View Post_ErwinRommel__, on 03 July 2015 - 07:09 AM, said:

I Second that! 

SergPotato #14 Posted 03 July 2015 - 08:46 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6895 battles
I don't platoon often, but I'll try to platoon as often as I can :izmena:

Proud member of the 501st Clan [501st Reserve] <(owo)

Blitz Blog : BlitzWithSerg

Mr_BushyBeard #15 Posted 03 July 2015 - 09:28 AM

The rent-a-cop

• Players
  • 13413 battles
  • [III-H]

There's a player who is rarely if ever on the forums yet platoons with a lot of people and is himself a great toon-mate:

JONA1129

WHO NEEDS ARTY WHEN YOU’VE GOT RNG TO MAGICALLY SCREW YOU?

Formerly “Augustus_Sohn”; lost a bet to my son and this was his pick. 

EdAWACSdenyY #16 Posted 03 July 2015 - 09:48 AM

• Players
  • 33957 battles
  • [DEF_7]

View PostSergPotato, on 03 July 2015 - 01:46 AM, said:

I don't platoon often, but I'll try to platoon as often as I can :izmena:

I try to find people to platoon with but rarely find one.

Teals #17 Posted 04 July 2015 - 05:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 12586 battles
  • [RCAB]
Thanks a lot ben looking for players that fight with tank destroyers it's what I specialize in

dilusions #18 Posted 04 July 2015 - 08:11 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15554 battles

View PostTeals, on 04 July 2015 - 09:41 AM, said:

Thanks a lot ben looking for players that fight with tank destroyers it's what I specialize in

Np!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users