Jump to content


Club Wargaming


  • Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Content_WG #1 Posted 08 July 2015 - 03:53 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • 1,344
  • Member since:
    11-28-2011
Club Wargaming has arrived for Blitz!

Full news text

   Please read the WoT Blitz Game and Forum rules.

   Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA TOS

   Find us on Facebook & Twitter!


3145 #2 Posted 08 July 2015 - 03:55 PM

    Best deputy

  • Players
  • 15070 battles
  • 1,690
  • [DFNT]
  • Member since:
    07-13-2013
Interesting 

youtube channel here


crazychimp69 #3 Posted 08 July 2015 - 03:58 PM

    Clubs Wargaming

  • Players
  • 25774 battles
  • 7,335
  • [PR3MO]
  • Member since:
    07-24-2014
Not sure if an innocent group or the beginning of Illuminati for blitz....

There is always next year.

 
 

RedBarchetta3 #4 Posted 08 July 2015 - 04:01 PM

    Verified √

  • Players
  • 25534 battles
  • 2,110
  • [DFNT]
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014
[waits for the people who ask how to get into Club Wargaming]

I strip away the old debris that hides a shining car, a brilliant red barchetta from a better vanished time

My not so helpful WOTB videos are on YouTube

The problem will solve itself with time.

 


ThemasterTanker1 #5 Posted 08 July 2015 - 04:01 PM

    No, this is Patrick

  • Players
  • 18304 battles
  • 5,003
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012
Oh, you mean that group that makes me feel jealous?

alexbuildit #6 Posted 08 July 2015 - 04:10 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Club Wargaming
  • 17479 battles
  • 5,192
  • [501ST]
  • Member since:
    06-30-2014

View PostThemasterTanker1, on 08 July 2015 - 06:01 AM, said:

Oh, you mean that group that makes me feel jealous?

Truth


 


Youtube Channel: ALEXBUILDIT PRODUCTIONS

Leader of the 501st, Pm for details.  


t4four #7 Posted 08 July 2015 - 04:16 PM

    Fix the cigarette lighter

  • Players
  • 27544 battles
  • 1,666
  • [SPUDX]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014
How do we nominate players for membership?

"T4, what are you doing THERE?" - Ahredstealth

The single most game changing question I have been asked in Blitz.

 


hughjass07 #8 Posted 08 July 2015 - 04:19 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Club Wargaming
  • 12427 battles
  • 526
  • [HJG]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2014
It will be interesting to see what happens with this, it could be really good!

On Twitter @HughbertJass

Though likely I go to my Doom, my heart is valiant, my conscience clear,

and before it is my time, by God they will know that I was there!


BRUENHILLDE #9 Posted 08 July 2015 - 04:28 PM

    I HATE CHEESE

  • Players
  • 13729 battles
  • 1,352
  • [US-1]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

I couldnt help but notice that when they reannounced this on the forums they locked the threads. Whats the matter WG? Afraid of a little constructive criticism about making a certain few better than the masses with special titles and signatures? As in afraid of some criticism that maybe some don't deserve those fancy accolades and maybe others do? 

Take for instance hughjass07. His videos are the most original and creative ones here. But I dont see a fancy blue title under his name or a special signature. So why wasnt he chosen? 

 

 


Winner of the coveted most admired Blitz forumer award for 2017!  In addition to the 2014,2015,2016 awards.

Over 13,000 profile views. Better than 99.99% of forum users. And more than all of club war gaming members combined. And I've never even started a thread or made a video. By the way everyone hates the rules quoting guy. 

                                                         

Proud member of US-1 ALL AMERICANS! Americans only. Others need not apply.

 


r0cKeT #10 Posted 08 July 2015 - 05:16 PM

    I Blame Rocket

  • Players
  • 15527 battles
  • 3,577
  • [DD-R]
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014

View PostBRUENHILLDE, on 08 July 2015 - 10:28 AM, said:

I couldnt help but notice that when they reannounced this on the forums they locked the threads. Whats the matter WG? Afraid of a little constructive criticism about making a certain few better than the masses with special titles and signatures? As in afraid of some criticism that maybe some don't deserve those fancy accolades and maybe others do? 

Take for instance hughjass07. His videos are the most original and creative ones here. But I dont see a fancy blue title under his name or a special signature. So why wasnt he chosen? 

 

 

What about you and me? 

Our extra ordinary amount of American Currency contributed to the game? Seems that should carry more weight than anything. But that's not what WG club is about. It's about free donations of time and effort, instead of actual currency.

Hugh wasn't chosen because he doesn't kiss a handful of rears. 


As productive as that is, I've seen your stats. You aren't even good at predicting the present.

-clever_pseudonym 


JG1_ANVIL #11 Posted 09 July 2015 - 12:06 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 15398 battles
  • 132
  • [JG1PZ]
  • Member since:
    02-13-2015
So this will be the good old boys club, or what ?

Play for fun

Grinding: T110E5, T-54, Churchill I,  T-44, IS-3, M103

Premiums: Pz.38 H, Valentine II, Excelsior , T34, IS-6

You never know what's in the garage from day to day

 


Minecraftexpert_25 #12 Posted 09 July 2015 - 12:57 AM

    Not a Unicum

  • Players
  • 25875 battles
  • 2,506
  • [MCE25]
  • Member since:
    08-19-2014
The way I see it is this; if you're asked to join you should feel honoured. If you're not, there's a reason simple as that.

January 28, 2016- The day Alo8ight moved on in his life from WG and WoTB. You will be missed o7.

March 27, 2017- Dogface takes over as senior producer for WoTB. Fate of Senator_Ratbat unknown.

Block Quote

 
"The darker the purple, the darker the soul." - Ancient WG proverb. -CrimsonMG

Up up down left right down up left left down <-----my super MLG pro strats 420 no scope headshot hacks (no credit to ksftwe whatsoever)

 


AmmorackedIS6 #13 Posted 09 July 2015 - 05:37 AM

    "LGoW" --Random Pub

  • Players
  • 19016 battles
  • 4,741
  • [501ST]
  • Member since:
    12-26-2014

View PostBRUENHILLDE, on 08 July 2015 - 10:28 AM, said:

I couldnt help but notice that when they reannounced this on the forums they locked the threads. Whats the matter WG? Afraid of a little constructive criticism about making a certain few better than the masses with special titles and signatures? As in afraid of some criticism that maybe some don't deserve those fancy accolades and maybe others do? 

Take for instance hughjass07. His videos are the most original and creative ones here. But I dont see a fancy blue title under his name or a special signature. So why wasnt he chosen? 

 

 

They locked it because they didn't want further discussion. You are always welcome to PM any mods, make a thread, etc.

They aren't any better as a result, they just are identified as credible people.

Again, you may voice your opinion on e members through several means of communication.

This is why they locked the threads. We do t have the application procedures, so we do t know exactly why he wasn't picked. Maybe they didn't need another videographer, who knows.

Please refrain from  using such an abrasive tone in the future. 

 


Clan War Discord Server youtube Join the Legion

I would love for Wargaming to succeed, and I will push for success until I'm gone or Blitz is. 

 


MSixteen #14 Posted 09 July 2015 - 07:06 AM

    Full Auto Spud Gun

  • Players
  • 17094 battles
  • 5,493
  • [_V_]
  • Member since:
    11-15-2012

View PostShawk_91, on 08 July 2015 - 11:37 PM, said:

They locked it because they didn't want further discussion. You are always welcome to PM any mods, make a thread, etc.

They aren't any better as a result, they just are identified as credible people.

Again, you may voice your opinion on e members through several means of communication.

This is why they locked the threads. We do t have the application procedures, so we do t know exactly why he wasn't picked. Maybe they didn't need another videographer, who knows.

Please refrain from  using such an abrasive tone in the future. 

 

you do know who you're talking to, right?


"I'm not a sore loser, l just prefer to win and when I don't I get furious." ~ Ron Swanson

"If you can't figure out how to win in tier 8 against a tier 10, you're not going to be winning in tier 10" ~ PC9684

 Click here for The Art of Blitz Click here for my YouTube channel!

May my M60 and BOUGHT IS-6 Fearless forever give me bountiful harvests of whiners' salt


BRUENHILLDE #15 Posted 09 July 2015 - 10:31 AM

    I HATE CHEESE

  • Players
  • 13729 battles
  • 1,352
  • [US-1]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

View PostShawk_91, on 09 July 2015 - 12:37 AM, said:

They locked it because they didn't want further discussion. You are always welcome to PM any mods, make a thread, etc.

They aren't any better as a result, they just are identified as credible people.

Again, you may voice your opinion on e members through several means of communication.

This is why they locked the threads. We do t have the application procedures, so we do t know exactly why he wasn't picked. Maybe they didn't need another videographer, who knows.

Please refrain from  using such an abrasive tone in the future. 

 

Is that what you think? People that are credible? Thats how they are chosen. No favoritism at all? One club members Dad just happens to ride in a car pool out there in california with a WG employee that has a say so in who is in club wargaming. Yep no favortism at all. 

As for people that have earned it what about hughjass07 or three60mafia or Androyce? They have been contributing since the begining here. I havent even seen or heard of anything some of the chosen few have done. And Ive been here from the beginning. So dont tell me its not favoritism. 

 

And please dont tell me what kind of tone to take. Im a forum user same as you. I can take any tone I want as long as its not breaking the eula. 

 


Winner of the coveted most admired Blitz forumer award for 2017!  In addition to the 2014,2015,2016 awards.

Over 13,000 profile views. Better than 99.99% of forum users. And more than all of club war gaming members combined. And I've never even started a thread or made a video. By the way everyone hates the rules quoting guy. 

                                                         

Proud member of US-1 ALL AMERICANS! Americans only. Others need not apply.

 


ErikBlack #16 Posted 09 July 2015 - 10:44 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 5944 battles
  • 1,151
  • [3AD]
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

View PostShawk_91, on 08 July 2015 - 07:37 PM, said:

They locked it because they didn't want further discussion. You are always welcome to PM any mods, make a thread, etc.

They aren't any better as a result, they just are identified as credible people.

Again, you may voice your opinion on e members through several means of communication.

This is why they locked the threads. We do t have the application procedures, so we do t know exactly why he wasn't picked. Maybe they didn't need another videographer, who knows.

Please refrain from  using such an abrasive tone in the future. 

 

 



CptCheez #17 Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:35 PM

    This Space Intentionally Left Blank

  • Players
  • 15398 battles
  • 6,790
  • [III]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014

View PostBRUENHILLDE, on 09 July 2015 - 06:31 AM, said:

As for people that have earned it what about hughjass07 or three60mafia or Androyce? They have been contributing since the begining here.

 

There are more Blitz communities than just this NA server.  And they each have a Club WG as well.  And at least one of the people you mentioned (and others like Spinee) are a part of those.


"When the going gets tough and the stomach acids flow, 
The cold wind of conformity is nipping at your nose.
When some trendy new atrocity has brought you to your knees
Come with us we'll sail the Seas of Cheese."


1991Syclone #18 Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:39 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 34122 battles
  • 906
  • [TITAN]
  • Member since:
    07-29-2014
It would be nice if WG spelled out what they were looking for in a Club WG member.  Someone with a good attitude, who provides constructive content for the community?  Who knows.  Maybe you need to be a popular streamer or video poster first before you get invited.

AmmorackedIS6 #19 Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:40 PM

    "LGoW" --Random Pub

  • Players
  • 19016 battles
  • 4,741
  • [501ST]
  • Member since:
    12-26-2014

View PostBRUENHILLDE, on 09 July 2015 - 04:31 AM, said:

Is that what you think? People that are credible? Thats how they are chosen. No favoritism at all? One club members Dad just happens to ride in a car pool out there in california with a WG employee that has a say so in who is in club wargaming. Yep no favortism at all. 

As for people that have earned it what about hughjass07 or three60mafia or Androyce? They have been contributing since the begining here. I havent even seen or heard of anything some of the chosen few have done. And Ive been here from the beginning. So dont tell me its not favoritism. 

 

And please dont tell me what kind of tone to take. Im a forum user same as you. I can take any tone I want as long as its not breaking the eula. 

 

I'm always open to free thought, please prove to me that Club Wargaming is all a big hoax intended to bring special powers on a video game forum. 

 


Clan War Discord Server youtube Join the Legion

I would love for Wargaming to succeed, and I will push for success until I'm gone or Blitz is. 

 


CptCheez #20 Posted 09 July 2015 - 04:02 PM

    This Space Intentionally Left Blank

  • Players
  • 15398 battles
  • 6,790
  • [III]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014

View Post1991Syclone, on 09 July 2015 - 09:39 AM, said:

It would be nice if WG spelled out what they were looking for in a Club WG member.  Someone with a good attitude, who provides constructive content for the community?  Who knows.  Maybe you need to be a popular streamer or video poster first before you get invited.

 

They did.

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/forum/134-club-wargaming/


"When the going gets tough and the stomach acids flow, 
The cold wind of conformity is nipping at your nose.
When some trendy new atrocity has brought you to your knees
Come with us we'll sail the Seas of Cheese."





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users