Are your kills not getting counted?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

cptkirkam56 #1 Posted 11 July 2015 - 04:54 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21794 battles
Since the last update I've been killing tanks then afterwards find out that they are going to other players! This has been dozens of times and support is no help, they just close the ticket. Talk about a stat killer! So check and see if its happening to you too.

Everyone has something that they can contribute, even some idiots.

It is hard to have the strength of character to do the right thing in all situations. 

Defending the weak even if you risk getting hurt is about the most noble thing one can do.

It is rare to find people today that live by those three thoughts!

crazychimp69 #2 Posted 11 July 2015 - 05:05 AM

Lover of Bananas

• Players
  • 23540 battles
  • [IRD]
Yea, happens to me on a daily basis

Stegs #3 Posted 11 July 2015 - 05:05 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4902 battles

Maybe they shot them a split second before you did?

It happens to me sometimes because of ^

Community Pledge Signer

Former Master of High Ping 

cptkirkam56 #4 Posted 11 July 2015 - 05:32 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21794 battles

View PostStegs, on 10 July 2015 - 10:05 PM, said:

Maybe they shot them a split second before you did?

It happens to me sometimes because of ^

I knew Someone would say that, no! Outright kills by me are not being counted. Nobody else around and the game says he's knocked out! No screenshot can help prove it afterwards and support is up to its usual standard of denying the problem and asking for all kinds of stuff that does no good, so they just close the ticket and do nothing.

It is hard to have the strength of character to do the right thing in all situations. 

Defending the weak even if you risk getting hurt is about the most noble thing one can do.

GunShycc #5 Posted 11 July 2015 - 05:37 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8468 battles
Yes it has. I have clearly shot a tank, watched it blow up, and the kill goes to someone else, who didn't fire a shot. I know in  a "tie" shot, the one with the higher experience during the battle wins the kill, but when you are the last tank to fire, and it says "we got him!", and the kills goes to another team member, something is not "working as intended".
Gunny's Phunnies, not high art, just fun video ... http://onesixthnet.y...30#.VDjHct33arU   Come see WW2 in 1/6 scale, check out The Sixth Division on the yuku forums.

cptkirkam56 #6 Posted 12 July 2015 - 11:57 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21794 battles
Just finished a game in a isu 152 with the 152mm gun shooting nothing but he. Killed 3 tanks, got credit for one? The others don't even show on the summary page after the battle!  First and last battle of the day, I'm that disgusted. Whats the use of racking up points for others?

cptkirkam56 #7 Posted 14 July 2015 - 07:53 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21794 battles
Tried uninstalling and reinstall.  Now all kinds of crashes,freezes, unable to move and tanks that appear right in front of you 50 feet away while your watching in that direction the whole time! Shots that go through mountains or from the sky and from behind when thats off the board! Brand new tablet, not a cheap one and more than enough computing power for this. 50 mb connection and all for this? Way worse than I ever seen in any other version of this game, makes you wonder wth these guys are up to anymore! Support is a waste of time and trying to make yourself heard is impossible, no matter who you try to get, including the so called community moderators. What a waste!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users