Jump to content


[GRIM] Reapers

Clan recruiting

  • Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

blacktattooed #41 Posted 17 July 2015 - 12:22 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 10648 battles
  • 9
  • [LVIF]
  • Member since:
    12-15-2014
I think your Clan looks and sounds great, I hope you do well! I would very much like to become a member of the clan! I have seen some of the members on the battlefield and they are pretty stout players! I think I could be a valuable asset to the clan, and hope I will be excepted as a member! Thanks, blacktattooed

Howitzer_155 #42 Posted 17 July 2015 - 12:29 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 41234 battles
  • 3,005
  • [DD]
  • Member since:
    01-11-2015

Lorenzo is a solid player.  He would look great in a reapers uniform

 



UNDERCOVER_NOOB #43 Posted 21 July 2015 - 04:51 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18633 battles
  • 120
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

Edited by Lorenzoldl, 21 July 2015 - 05:04 PM.

The voice of reason

Kaylis_Tzu #44 Posted 21 July 2015 - 06:41 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14289 battles
  • 367
  • [GRIM]
  • Member since:
    05-12-2011

View PostLorenzoldl, on 21 July 2015 - 10:51 AM, said:

 

We are on most around x2 reset and in the evening. If you'll jump on kik you will find us easily. There are times when some of us must run silent but we always have kik up if your trying to find us. 

 


 

"Blitz is a game governed by the aggressive use of force." - Kaylis Tzu

 

"It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it." - Gen. Douglas MacArthur


Unitater #45 Posted 22 July 2015 - 10:42 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 22135 battles
  • 6,848
  • [GRIM]
  • Member since:
    08-08-2014
Had a great run with Eutectix today, y'all have some great members. GG and :honoring:

All tier Xs acquired. Professional premium tank collector for WoTB.

Please check out my youtubeYOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Links to my guides can be found on my about me page (on profile)

Casual tanker, forum user, and pledge signer


Augustus_GoldNoob_Sohn #46 Posted 23 July 2015 - 06:35 AM

    The rent-a-cop

  • Players
  • 12785 battles
  • 5,999
  • [III-H]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014
A lot of people o greatly respect on that list. Best of luck to you, Reapers! o7!

Unifying TRIARII factors:

1.How much money we've spent on this game (not to mention the new parking garage required for all of our M 60's)

2. The amount of alcohol consumed while playing tanks. 

3. How much fun we have with, and at the expense of, each other


skittlestime #47 Posted 23 July 2015 - 02:58 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 44942 battles
  • 778
  • [GRIM]
  • Member since:
    10-12-2011

View PostAugustus_Sohn, on 23 July 2015 - 12:35 AM, said:

A lot of people o greatly respect on that list. Best of luck to you, Reapers! o7!

 

Thank you for the kind words. When we created the clan we decided every member has equal weight.  We pick the best people (not just stats) then vote on all decisions and each players vote is worth the exact same. Every reaper has ownership in the clan. 

d0ugh_b0y #48 Posted 24 July 2015 - 11:51 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 7226 battles
  • 93
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011
hey! my namy is doughboy and i recently have been enlightened to higher level playing. i know i do not have a t10 yet, i know my stats arent great either. but i would appreciate if you guys gave me a try. i am a great team member and am a friendly guy. i have been grinding my win rate away to have someone give me atleast some consideration and i think, i hope its good enough now to advertise myself. additionally i am a great medium player. please tell me if you are intrested. my username is d0ughb0y5wag

mike82198 #49 Posted 25 July 2015 - 07:06 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 33461 battles
  • 1,827
  • [PRAMO]
  • Member since:
    11-04-2014

View PostD0UGHB0Y5WAG, on 24 July 2015 - 06:51 PM, said:

hey! my namy is doughboy and i recently have been enlightened to higher level playing. i know i do not have a t10 yet, i know my stats arent great either. but i would appreciate if you guys gave me a try. i am a great team member and am a friendly guy. i have been grinding my win rate away to have someone give me atleast some consideration and i think, i hope its good enough now to advertise myself. additionally i am a great medium player. please tell me if you are intrested. my username is d0ughb0y5wag

 

We don't care so much about your overall win rate as we do about your recent performance, in particular how well you do in tiers 8-10. Unfortunately, most of your battles - and your best results - are in the low tiers. Potential is important but not easy to judge. We would need to see more from you in the top tiers, driving all types of tanks, to seriously consider your candidacy. 


gl73 #50 Posted 25 July 2015 - 07:44 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 26481 battles
  • 1
  • [RAIDR]
  • Member since:
    07-21-2014
How can i join?  I have close to 55% win rate and tier 9 tanks

Kaylis_Tzu #51 Posted 25 July 2015 - 08:46 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14289 battles
  • 367
  • [GRIM]
  • Member since:
    05-12-2011

View Postgl73, on 25 July 2015 - 01:44 PM, said:

How can i join?  I have close to 55% win rate and tier 9 tanks

 

Thanks for replying to the thread. It's nice to see you have a good mix of tier IX tanks. I too have pursued multiple lines before getting my first X.

 

I would continue to work on your IX's as their WR's are below your current overall WR. We are looking at players success in the higher tiers and that's what I would focus on and then touch base again in the future. 


 

"Blitz is a game governed by the aggressive use of force." - Kaylis Tzu

 

"It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it." - Gen. Douglas MacArthur


Quixote46 #52 Posted 26 July 2015 - 04:48 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 42790 battles
  • 32
  • [GRIM]
  • Member since:
    08-11-2014

Reapers, Best of luck building your group!  You have assembled a great bunch of players in game and "out of battle" which is perhaps even more important. 

 

Hope I can borrow some of your guys for toons every now and then. < O

                                                                                                                



Goat_Rodeo #53 Posted 26 July 2015 - 05:13 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 11954 battles
  • 1,126
  • [III-X]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2014
Some pretty solid names on that roster! GL, 

 

goat_rodeo_leo_eng.jpeg

VICTIM OF THE GREAT 3.H8 BELARUSIAN THROW OF 2017. 

#NOTMYUPDATE 


Minecraftexpert_25 #54 Posted 26 July 2015 - 06:04 PM

    Not a Unicum

  • Players
  • 24985 battles
  • 2,488
  • [PRAMO]
  • Member since:
    08-19-2014
We got some heavy competition in CW now. I like it, see you guys on the battlefield :honoring:

January 28, 2016- The day Alo8ight moved on in his life from WG and WoTB. You will be missed o7.

March 27, 2017- Dogface takes over as senior producer for WoTB. Fate of Senator_Ratbat unknown.

Block Quote

 
"The darker the purple, the darker the soul." - Ancient WG proverb. -CrimsonMG

Up up down left right down up left left down <-----my super MLG pro strats 420 no scope headshot hacks (no credit to ksftwe whatsoever)

 


Kaylis_Tzu #55 Posted 26 July 2015 - 08:03 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14289 battles
  • 367
  • [GRIM]
  • Member since:
    05-12-2011

View PostQuixote46, on 26 July 2015 - 10:48 AM, said:

Reapers, Best of luck building your group!  You have assembled a great bunch of players in game and "out of battle" which is perhaps even more important. 

 

Hope I can borrow some of your guys for toons every now and then. < O

                                                                                                                

 

Thanks, bud. We know there are a lot of clans out there that have players with great stats but we are focused on finding the best players with the right synergy. Just like in pro sports, locker room culture is more important than simply assembling a roster of great athletes. 

 

Everyone on our roster knows of the mighty Quixote (even if they pronounce it wrong). Get set up on our kik and you'll never want for a Reaper to toon with. 

 

View PostGoat_Rodeo, on 26 July 2015 - 11:13 AM, said:

Some pretty solid names on that roster! GL, 

 

Thanks GR. We look forward to Triarii's planing division setting up a night for us to go at it together. 

 

View PostMinecraftexpert_25, on 26 July 2015 - 12:04 PM, said:

We got some heavy competition in CW now. I like it, see you guys on the battlefield :honoring:

 

It should definitely be fun.  See you on the field. 


 

"Blitz is a game governed by the aggressive use of force." - Kaylis Tzu

 

"It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it." - Gen. Douglas MacArthur


Kaylis_Tzu #56 Posted 28 July 2015 - 03:00 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14289 battles
  • 367
  • [GRIM]
  • Member since:
    05-12-2011

Thanks for all who came out to our first event. We had a full house on TS and there were some great games. 

 

The winners were posted here:

http://forum.wotblit..._st__20#topmost

 

Congrats to our winners. 


 

"Blitz is a game governed by the aggressive use of force." - Kaylis Tzu

 

"It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it." - Gen. Douglas MacArthur


ahredstealth #57 Posted 28 July 2015 - 04:29 PM

    King Tater

  • Players
  • 18235 battles
  • 7,728
  • [SPUD]
  • Member since:
    01-25-2015

This looks like a solid group of fellows.

 

How much play time is required on a regular basis?  Some of us have families, with young ones, and it can take away from our online lives.

 

I'd assume a well balanced garage includes a few tier tens, but I wouldn't mind being put on the "Yeah, maybe when you grow up" list.  Plus I would to know if I'm barking up the completely wrong tree.

 

Thanks much. 


Wargaming server will serving you kindly


AmmorackedIS6 #58 Posted 28 July 2015 - 04:36 PM

    "LGoW" --Random Pub

  • Players
  • 18888 battles
  • 4,711
  • [501ST]
  • Member since:
    12-26-2014
Congrats on 2nd overall guys. o7

Clan War Discord Server youtube Join the Legion

I would love for Wargaming to succeed, and I will push for success until I'm gone or Blitz is. 

 


mike82198 #59 Posted 28 July 2015 - 06:56 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 33461 battles
  • 1,827
  • [PRAMO]
  • Member since:
    11-04-2014

View Postahredstealth, on 28 July 2015 - 11:29 AM, said:

This looks like a solid group of fellows.

 

How much play time is required on a regular basis?  Some of us have families, with young ones, and it can take away from our online lives.

 

I'd assume a well balanced garage includes a few tier tens, but I wouldn't mind being put on the "Yeah, maybe when you grow up" list.  Plus I would to know if I'm barking up the completely wrong tree.

 

Thanks much. 

 

Are you on good terms with anyone in the clan, someone who has seen you play and could testify to your abilities and good nature? ;)

Haven't seen you in a while, buddy, where have you been hiding? Our recruiting is very restricted at the moment, and there is virtually no immediate room for candidates who cannot hit the ground running (tier 10s, regular gameplay, platooning, etc.). The realities of clans - it's all pie in the sky until we know what's genuinely required of us - will guide us in the future and a week from now it may all change. Come say hi to us on Kik and/or TS. You're a great guy and already a friend - come meet the other Reapers. 


ahredstealth #60 Posted 28 July 2015 - 07:34 PM

    King Tater

  • Players
  • 18235 battles
  • 7,728
  • [SPUD]
  • Member since:
    01-25-2015

View Postmike82198, on 28 July 2015 - 12:56 PM, said:

Are you on good terms with anyone in the clan, someone who has seen you play and could testify to your abilities and good nature? ;)


Haven't seen you in a while, buddy, where have you been hiding? Our recruiting is very restricted at the moment, and there is virtually no immediate room for candidates who cannot hit the ground running (tier 10s, regular gameplay, platooning, etc.). The realities of clans - it's all pie in the sky until we know what's genuinely required of us - will guide us in the future and a week from now it may all change. Come say hi to us on Kik and/or TS. You're a great guy and already a friend - come meet the other Reapers. 

 

EAA Oshkosh for the past week.  Real life has put a super damper in my online games, you know?  I did get to have a rather pleasant conversation with a rather large Marine holding an even larger gun when I accidentally stepped to close to the F-35 Lightning II while getting a picture of my daughter standing under the bomb bay of a B-52.  It's amazing how spacial awareness is used in real life too, huh?  Don't get tunnel vision.

 

I'll drop by on your Kik.  No worries on the requirements.  I was pretty certain I'm not their yet, but I'd happily be a fanboy.

 

I will definitely hit you up the next time I'm on for more then a quick game or two.

 

Cheers.


Wargaming server will serving you kindly






Also tagged with Clan, recruiting

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users