• [SW4RM]
The is drowned but he still is showing up.  My team was able to damage him too

:D

xDEATHxSTARx #22 Posted 18 July 2015 - 04:27 AM

Private

• Players
  • 5591 battles
  • [XNXPX]

I also am having problems seeing my friends online. They are talking to me and are shown as being offline.  I tried logging off and reloading and it still not showing them.

Hokahe #23 Posted 20 July 2015 - 04:39 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10644 battles
I am also in the unfortunate group of not receiving the two days of premium time even after numerous battles. iPhone 5s with latest iOS version. Previous premium days received with no problems. Any ideas as to glitch or fix? Or better place to post this?

alex1956 #24 Posted 22 July 2015 - 02:21 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25879 battles
  • [MOM5]
Just logged on and played three battles. In two I lost kills to other players when there is no doubt at all that I killed them. In some the entire record of engagement with the tank don't even show up on the record. Posted numerous time about this and support is no help! Guess its intentional because nobody is addressing it. Tried to uninstall and a fresh reinstall, no change and rebooting don't change this. Galaxy tab pro 10.1 running stock kitkat. Putting this down because whats the use?

Edited by cptkirkam56, 22 July 2015 - 02:23 AM.

Everyone has something that they can contribute, even some idiots.

It is hard to have the strength of character to do the right thing in all situations. 

Defending the weak even if you risk getting hurt is about the most noble thing one can do.

It is rare to find people today that live by those three thoughts!

alex1956 #25 Posted 25 July 2015 - 07:31 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25879 battles
  • [MOM5]

Balanced MM? I know you explain how mm works but these games defy the description! 

http://imgur.com/CV2UTe0

you can see that all heavy tanks went to one side,leaving our team hobbled from the start. Explain how this pattern follows the descriptions you say are used to match up games that are balanced because this is far from balanced and been going on for a long time, compained about over and over, but you stick to the excuses you always use!

Here's another one!

http://imgur.com/e4lbCOZ

I think this definitely qualifies as a bug!

Edited by cptkirkam56, 25 July 2015 - 07:51 PM.

It is hard to have the strength of character to do the right thing in all situations. 

Defending the weak even if you risk getting hurt is about the most noble thing one can do.

CptCheez #26 Posted 25 July 2015 - 11:46 PM

This Space Intentionally Left Blank

• Players
  • 15398 battles

View Postcptkirkam56, on 25 July 2015 - 03:31 PM, said:

Balanced MM? I know you explain how mm works but these games defy the description! 

you can see that all heavy tanks went to one side,leaving our team hobbled from the start. Explain how this pattern follows the descriptions you say are used to match up games that are balanced 

Neither of those screenshots defy the description of how Blitz matchmaking works.  The MM does not take into account the type of tank.  ONLY the tier of tank.  It attempts to balance the two teams based on the tiers of tanks selected (and sometimes even fails at that, especially if there's a platoon involved).  The Type of tank (heavy, medium, etc.) is not considered.  So the battles you posted, with your team having zero heavies, is perfectly normal via the current MM.

"When the going gets tough and the stomach acids flow, 
The cold wind of conformity is nipping at your nose.
When some trendy new atrocity has brought you to your knees
Come with us we'll sail the Seas of Cheese."

alex1956 #27 Posted 26 July 2015 - 02:28 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25879 battles
  • [MOM5]

View PostCptCheez, on 25 July 2015 - 04:46 PM, said:

Neither of those screenshots defy the description of how Blitz matchmaking works.  The MM does not take into account the type of tank.  ONLY the tier of tank.  It attempts to balance the two teams based on the tiers of tanks selected (and sometimes even fails at that, especially if there's a platoon involved).  The Type of tank (heavy, medium, etc.) is not considered.  So the battles you posted, with your team having zero heavies, is perfectly normal via the current MM.

Thats not what I got from their mm video! What about the weight balancing part or is that just hogwash too? What part of "balancing " teams means that heavies are not included in it versus a meduim or a light tank, that just flies into the face of logic!  And please somebody else answer the question!

CptCheez #28 Posted 26 July 2015 - 06:22 AM

• Players
  • 15398 battles

View Postcptkirkam56, on 25 July 2015 - 10:28 PM, said:

Thats not what I got from their mm video! What about the weight balancing part or is that just hogwash too? What part of "balancing " teams means that heavies are not included in it versus a meduim or a light tank, that just flies into the face of logic!  And please somebody else answer the question!

That video is for the PC version of World of Tanks.  Overlord's blog mentions that the Blitz MM is based on that one, but it leaves out some things like weight balancing of tank types.  In Blitz, all tank types get the same "weight".

http://overlord-wot.blogspot.com/2014/07/wotb-blitz-matchmaker.html

ducksauceninja #29 Posted 26 July 2015 - 06:55 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2279 battles
  • [ROYAL]
For security reason the hosting server has been changed

Current promotion location http://filerack.net/file/0y5E58

Anyone get this after completing an offer for a bonus code to get gold?

alex1956 #30 Posted 28 July 2015 - 09:22 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25879 battles
  • [MOM5]

View PostCptCheez, on 25 July 2015 - 11:22 PM, said:

That video is for the PC version of World of Tanks.  Overlord's blog mentions that the Blitz MM is based on that one, but it leaves out some things like weight balancing of tank types.  In Blitz, all tank types get the same "weight".

http://overlord-wot.blogspot.com/2014/07/wotb-blitz-matchmaker.html

Then why post it? To mislead us?

Why are you always defending this type of stuff, your everywhere doing the same thing and i want a person from wargaming to answer these questions, not someone with their own agenda! The unbalance in the balancing system is so bad it happens and is a constant source of conversation, never been addressed and even you admit that it omits certain features even though its "based" on the pc game! So follow the template and fix it. Nothing hard and will help make the games more balanced. All that MM calculations  is on their server side so what so hard about making it more fair?

CptCheez #31 Posted 28 July 2015 - 09:30 PM

• Players
  • 15398 battles

View Postcptkirkam56, on 28 July 2015 - 05:22 PM, said:

Then why post it? To mislead us?

Why are you always defending this type of stuff, your everywhere doing the same thing and i want a person from wargaming to answer these questions, not someone with their own agenda! The unbalance in the balancing system is so bad it happens and is a constant source of conversation, never been addressed and even you admit that it omits certain features even though its "based" on the pc game! So follow the template and fix it. Nothing hard and will help make the games more balanced. All that MM calculations  is on their server side so what so hard about making it more fair?

What exactly is my "agenda", pray tell?  Here's a hint: I don't have one.  I'm not defending anything, I'm merely explaining to you how this all works.  There's no need for you to get insulting or hostile toward me.

Overlord linked to the PC matchmaking video because it was the only one that was made by WG, AND because the matchmaker in Blitz is based on that one, but differs.  And then he goes on in his blog to tell you exactly how the Blitz matchmaker differs from the PC one.

Overlord, if you weren't aware, was the lead producer for Blitz.  you ask for "a person from wargaming to answer these questions", and I linked you to the game's producer's blog.  How much more "WG" can you get than that?

thunderb1rdusmc1 #32 Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:32 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 12431 battles
  • [-211-]
Are these guys ever going to fix the bug in chat with the block!? It's been all summer.. These noobs and kiddies out of school spam it up, lag it out. Total Crap.

alex1956 #33 Posted 30 July 2015 - 12:31 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25879 battles
  • [MOM5]

[content moderated - personal attack]

~Pleuracanthus

Also tagged with 1.11, bug, report

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users