Kills still going to other players!

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

alex1956 #1 Posted 15 July 2015 - 05:40 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25907 battles
  • [MOM5]
New update, same problem. Tried a couple of games and still have my kills going to others! When will they ever get it right?

Everyone has something that they can contribute, even some idiots.

It is hard to have the strength of character to do the right thing in all situations. 

Defending the weak even if you risk getting hurt is about the most noble thing one can do.

It is rare to find people today that live by those three thoughts!

Bbm_14 #2 Posted 15 July 2015 - 06:18 AM

Simia est simia, etiamsi purpura vestiatur

• Players
  • 25268 battles
  • [DD-R]
 (Similar)... Thought I was the only....

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk, that  will teach you to keep your mouth shut" - Ernest Hemingway

========================================

Senator_Ratbat #3 Posted 15 July 2015 - 06:28 AM

Producer

• Administrator
  • 5865 battles
  • [WGA]

View Postcptkirkam56, on 15 July 2015 - 05:40 AM, said:

New update, same problem. Tried a couple of games and still have my kills going to others! When will they ever get it right?

Going to see what kind of logs can be pulled from battles. In the meantime I will ask what possible scenarios could yield this result. 

Bbm_14 #4 Posted 15 July 2015 - 08:34 AM

Simia est simia, etiamsi purpura vestiatur

• Players
  • 25268 battles
  • [DD-R]
Check logs from kv2 @ port... Hope helps...

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk, that  will teach you to keep your mouth shut" - Ernest Hemingway

========================================

johandelange #5 Posted 15 July 2015 - 02:36 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 27820 battles
  • [III-C]

You are both welcome to toon with me anytime! Well until the bug is fixed...

:P

My second attempt at becoming a purple in Blitz :teethhappy:

Team mates, please help me by reading Lert's excellent guide to basic tanking.

My Yolo Life YouTube Channel

alex1956 #6 Posted 15 July 2015 - 02:54 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25907 battles
  • [MOM5]

View Postjohandelange, on 15 July 2015 - 07:36 AM, said:

You are both welcome to toon with me anytime! Well until the bug is fixed...

:P

Tanks!

It is hard to have the strength of character to do the right thing in all situations. 

Defending the weak even if you risk getting hurt is about the most noble thing one can do.

Pilgrim_of_many_Pilgrims #7 Posted 15 July 2015 - 06:52 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11675 battles
I have posted this problem in the update feedback thread but yes it's just happened to me. Ticket and screenshot submitted but no other problems at the moment. This is the first time it's happened to me so I am putting it down to the update.

To those who "Lemming Train"...Rowing harder is not a solution if your boat is headed in the wrong direction.

To those who "Camp"....You will miss 100% of your shots if you don't take any.

We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go always a little further: it may be beyond the last blue mountain barred with snow, across that angry or that glimmering sea.

Pilgrim_of_many_Pilgrims #8 Posted 15 July 2015 - 06:55 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11675 battles
Top of the battle with zero kills - don't think so

To those who "Lemming Train"...Rowing harder is not a solution if your boat is headed in the wrong direction.

To those who "Camp"....You will miss 100% of your shots if you don't take any.

We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go always a little further: it may be beyond the last blue mountain barred with snow, across that angry or that glimmering sea.

CptCheez #9 Posted 15 July 2015 - 07:06 PM

This Space Intentionally Left Blank

• Players
  • 15398 battles

View Postpilgrim2223, on 15 July 2015 - 02:55 PM, said:

Top of the battle with zero kills - don't think so

I've been there lots of times, particularly in my T30 when I leave the small HP killing shot to other tanks. :)

"When the going gets tough and the stomach acids flow, 
The cold wind of conformity is nipping at your nose.
When some trendy new atrocity has brought you to your knees
Come with us we'll sail the Seas of Cheese."

Beastnumber2 #10 Posted 15 July 2015 - 07:17 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10168 battles
I had a random M4 kill go to me. I was sitting there like wth. I was wonderimg if he rammed me or something lol but I was on full hp.

alex1956 #11 Posted 15 July 2015 - 11:44 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25907 battles
  • [MOM5]
Good luck finding the problem, most of the time the results screen doesn't show the kill and the hit points are erased from you, so you don't even score the points you earned just like it never happened!

HonourThyKiller #12 Posted 16 July 2015 - 12:43 AM

Private

• Players
  • 49151 battles
  • [RM]
Just had this happen to me twice. Su 85 was hit once and he was recorded in my efficiency with nothing. No sighting, assist nothing. I know I hit him. 

alex1956 #13 Posted 16 July 2015 - 04:34 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25907 battles
  • [MOM5]

View PostSenator_Ratbat, on 14 July 2015 - 11:28 PM, said:

Going to see what kind of logs can be pulled from battles. In the meantime I will ask what possible scenarios could yield this result. 

I still see this going on, i got someones kill today because the results screen showed my 2 kills and a medal for killing 3? i have screenshots but won't waste time with support and you know why. Blew me off the last time i tried ratbat, never cared to let me know why support is awful at their job. I just posted this problem again for the players to get something done about it, otherwise I'd just could care less because wargaming just don't care and shows it in their support practices! Tanks sinking into the sand, ping over 100000, teleporting tanks, shots through mountains, the list is endless! Using a galaxy tab pro 10.1 thats new running kitkat with a 50 mb download connection 25 up. But it must just be me right ratbat?

tlouie #14 Posted 16 July 2015 - 09:42 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9642 battles
  • [TAT]

View Postcptkirkam56, on 15 July 2015 - 11:34 PM, said:

I still see this going on, i got someones kill today because the results screen showed my 2 kills and a medal for killing 3? i have screenshots but won't waste time with support and you know why. Blew me off the last time i tried ratbat, never cared to let me know why support is awful at their job. I just posted this problem again for the players to get something done about it, otherwise I'd just could care less because wargaming just don't care and shows it in their support practices! Tanks sinking into the sand, ping over 100000, teleporting tanks, shots through mountains, the list is endless! Using a galaxy tab pro 10.1 thats new running kitkat with a 50 mb download connection 25 up. But it must just be me right ratbat?

You need to post a screenshot here if you want any help from the forum.

RedBarchetta3 #15 Posted 16 July 2015 - 01:37 PM

Verified √

• Players
  • 25578 battles
  • [DFNT]
Hmmmm.... Anytime I saw this happen, I thought it was all in my head. Like maybe someone else hit the enemy tank a split second ahead of or after mine to get the kill. Have to watch this more closely

I strip away the old debris that hides a shining car, a brilliant red barchetta from a better vanished time

My not so helpful WOTB videos are on YouTube

The problem will solve itself with time.

alex1956 #16 Posted 16 July 2015 - 07:31 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25907 battles
  • [MOM5]

View Posttlouie, on 16 July 2015 - 02:42 AM, said:

You need to post a screenshot here if you want any help from the forum.

Somebody show me how!

CptCheez #17 Posted 17 July 2015 - 01:38 PM

This Space Intentionally Left Blank

• Players
  • 15398 battles

View Postcptkirkam56, on 16 July 2015 - 03:31 PM, said:

Somebody show me how!

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/24298-guide-screenshots-from-device-to-forums/

"When the going gets tough and the stomach acids flow, 
The cold wind of conformity is nipping at your nose.
When some trendy new atrocity has brought you to your knees
Come with us we'll sail the Seas of Cheese."

acrisis #18 Posted 17 July 2015 - 10:43 PM

The Society ™ ***** Diplomat

• Players
  • 20963 battles
  • [III-C]

Typically I've seen the missing damage and/or kills as something where an enemy gets shot pretty much simultaneously by several allies, all firing at the same time. On screen you just see the tank blow up, and you figure you got him ... but did you?

Was there a battle progress note that you killed him/her? Or was it someone else's line?  I often don't read those messages due to focusing on driving, shooting, which enemy to hit next. 

Was there a "we got them" audio alert for the kill? Or not? If not. Server determined your shot was too late and you shot a dead corpse (which I do a ton of, by tapping fire repeatedly in some instances without looking if ready to fire or not)

On a related note. I've had plenty of cases, where I thought, wow that was high roll shot, only to find out that either

[a] I got the kill but did (for example) 50 dmg out of 400 needed

or

[b] did 350 dmg but didn't get the kill, it went to the guy who shot the enemy a fraction of a second after me for 50 dmg.
And I've quite clearly seen that among platoon mates, where I thought the numbers would be different. 

Not saying the issue doesn't exist. I've had some doubts myself about some battles, but always erred on the nature of multiple players, ping, whatever the server sees by the ms, may not exactly be seen by me.

Also related. I've seen more instances again, where with my average 40-50 ping, I'll take shots, bullet goes, hits target, ... no reaction for 1-2 secs, then get the dmg or kill prompt, after a very noticeable delay, as if the server is backlogged and catching up, processing shots and confirming dmg, kills, etc.

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

[ NEW > ]  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified usingPingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii
Blitz University | Basic Training  |  Mentor  |  The Pingplotter Guy

alex1956 #19 Posted 18 July 2015 - 12:02 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25907 battles
  • [MOM5]

For some reason I  get errors trying to use the conventional method! Sick of all the hoops you have to go through to do what they want all the time for nothing, so here. 

http://imgur.com/cSX3mKh

http://imgur.com/n3oiT2a

http://imgur.com/xdFtoiw

And, again, no, no mistaking of of other shots hitting at the same time or lag problems. Outright kills that had no mistake in who done it, just erased like it never happened. This has been going on since the last two updates and support isn't any help at all!

also I'll include a pic of a player who loved to tell the other team where to go to defeat the greens

http://imgur.com/Miw21ed

Edited by cptkirkam56, 18 July 2015 - 12:16 AM.

tlouie #20 Posted 18 July 2015 - 12:17 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9642 battles
  • [TAT]

View Postcptkirkam56, on 17 July 2015 - 07:02 PM, said:

For some reason I  get errors trying to use the conventional method! Sick of all the hoops you have to go through to do what they want all the time for nothing, so here. 

http://imgur.com/cSX3mKh

http://imgur.com/n3oiT2a

http://imgur.com/xdFtoiw

How about the Detailed, Efficiency screen?

So, the Team page says you got 2 kills. Did you get confirmation during the game of more than 2 kills?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users