Kills still going to other players!

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

HonourThyKiller #21 Posted 18 July 2015 - 01:31 AM

Private

• Players
  • 49725 battles
  • [RM]

Today I started a game and had to leave suddenly. I hadn't fired one single shot and I parked my tank behind a rock. When I logged in to play this evening it shows that I had one kill and caused point damage. Attached is a screen shot. 

this one should be straightforward. 

https://drive.google...X1lGT0QwdEZYT0U

alex1956 #22 Posted 18 July 2015 - 02:21 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25924 battles
  • [MOM5]

View Posttlouie, on 17 July 2015 - 05:17 PM, said:

How about the Detailed, Efficiency screen?

So, the Team page says you got 2 kills. Did you get confirmation during the game of more than 2 kills?

No, this one went the other way, i got someone else's kill this time. The efficiency screenshot also just shows the two kills. This is the only way to show proof that there is a problem because when I  lose kills to others it don't show anything to prove it happened, just the opposite, points and hit not even recorded in the efficiency or results page like you never scored them! So how did I get a medal for three kills? Because it's messed up!

Edited by cptkirkam56, 18 July 2015 - 02:24 AM.

Everyone has something that they can contribute, even some idiots.

It is hard to have the strength of character to do the right thing in all situations. 

Defending the weak even if you risk getting hurt is about the most noble thing one can do.

It is rare to find people today that live by those three thoughts!

CptCheez #23 Posted 18 July 2015 - 06:46 AM

This Space Intentionally Left Blank

• Players
  • 15398 battles

View Postcghonour, on 17 July 2015 - 09:31 PM, said:

Today I started a game and had to leave suddenly. I hadn't fired one single shot and I parked my tank behind a rock. When I logged in to play this evening it shows that I had one kill and caused point damage. Attached is a screen shot. 

this one should be straightforward. 

https://drive.google...X1lGT0QwdEZYT0U

It is straightforward.  Enemy tanks rammed you, which gives you credit for any dmg they took.  One of them died doing it.

"When the going gets tough and the stomach acids flow, 
The cold wind of conformity is nipping at your nose.
When some trendy new atrocity has brought you to your knees
Come with us we'll sail the Seas of Cheese."

tlouie #24 Posted 18 July 2015 - 07:12 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9642 battles
  • [TAT]

View Postcptkirkam56, on 17 July 2015 - 09:21 PM, said:

No, this one went the other way, i got someone else's kill this time. The efficiency screenshot also just shows the two kills. This is the only way to show proof that there is a problem because when I  lose kills to others it don't show anything to prove it happened, just the opposite, points and hit not even recorded in the efficiency or results page like you never scored them! So how did I get a medal for three kills? Because it's messed up!

So, you did make 2 kills and only 2 kills?  If so, then It looks like the bug is that you got the reaper medal and it is showing the number 3.

Open a ticket with wg support, Send that screenshot http://imgur.com/cSX3mKh to them and explain that you made 2 kills but the reaper medal for 3 kills is awarded to you.

alex1956 #25 Posted 18 July 2015 - 02:58 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25924 battles
  • [MOM5]
I won't waste time with support anymore because they never do anything! By far,this is their biggest problem, support work only in their favor and if I get another canned response I'm afraid my head will explode!

It is hard to have the strength of character to do the right thing in all situations. 

Defending the weak even if you risk getting hurt is about the most noble thing one can do.

tlouie #26 Posted 19 July 2015 - 02:06 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9642 battles
  • [TAT]

View Postcptkirkam56, on 18 July 2015 - 09:58 AM, said:

I won't waste time with support anymore because they never do anything! By far,this is their biggest problem, support work only in their favor and if I get another canned response I'm afraid my head will explode!

Suit yourself.

But practically every bug I bothered to submit a detailed report to support has been fixed. And these were the bugs that really annoyed me, so I'm grateful that they are fixed.

alex1956 #27 Posted 19 July 2015 - 09:55 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25924 battles
  • [MOM5]
Well I did submit a ticket about this before and they just blew me off and closed it! So much for your grateful response, they don't feel that this is a big enough problem or don't believe that it exists. That is why I put it here so others will check and maybe voice their own observation of the problem. I also sent an email to ratbat, got a response that he'd look into it and that was the end of that train. So just what do you expect me to do, make up my own path to resolve the problem after exhausting everything they suggest? These screen shots show definitive proof that there is a discrepancy  in how kills are awarded to players, the other way shows nothing to prove that your kills went to other players so they choose to ignore it! Getting cheated out of kills and the points associated with them just ruins your chance to improve you stats, something that every elitist jerk uses against you when they can. Wanting a fair shake here just don't happen!

tlouie #28 Posted 19 July 2015 - 10:37 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9642 battles
  • [TAT]

View Postcptkirkam56, on 19 July 2015 - 04:55 PM, said:

Well I did submit a ticket about this before and they just blew me off and closed it! So much for your grateful response, they don't feel that this is a big enough problem or don't believe that it exists. That is why I put it here so others will check and maybe voice their own observation of the problem. I also sent an email to ratbat, got a response that he'd look into it and that was the end of that train. So just what do you expect me to do, make up my own path to resolve the problem after exhausting everything they suggest? These screen shots show definitive proof that there is a discrepancy  in how kills are awarded to players, the other way shows nothing to prove that your kills went to other players so they choose to ignore it! Getting cheated out of kills and the points associated with them just ruins your chance to improve you stats, something that every elitist jerk uses against you when they can. Wanting a fair shake here just don't happen!

I hear that you're pissed. But if you want them to investigate and fix the buggy behavior that you're experiencing, you'll have to provide enough information for them to reproduce the problem, identify the issue, and put in a correction.

What device, OS version are you running? Do you see this problem when playing on a different device?

So you say the game isn't awarding kills properly.  Talk me through what happens. So you kill a number of red tanks.  How did you kbow you were the one to make the kill shot?Do you see the kill message text onscreen ( cptkirkham -->| ThatRedTank ) ? Did the tank commander voice over announce your kill ("got him!' )   ?

At the end of the battle, what does each of the result screens say? Did you credit for the kill, or for damaging the tank?

As much as it sucks that they haven't fixed it based on what you have already told them, I can assure you that your chances of them finding and fixing the issue are a lot better if you give them as much useful info as possible than if you rant about the problem.

tlouie #29 Posted 19 July 2015 - 10:44 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9642 battles
  • [TAT]

View Posttlouie, on 18 July 2015 - 02:12 AM, said:

So, you did make 2 kills and only 2 kills?  If so, then It looks like the bug is that you got the reaper medal and it is showing the number 3.

Open a ticket with wg support, Send that screenshot http://imgur.com/cSX3mKh to them and expalin that you made 2 kills but the reaper medal for 3 kills is awarded to you.

Cptkirkam, can  you answer my questions here?

alex1956 #30 Posted 20 July 2015 - 03:35 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25924 battles
  • [MOM5]
Already answered those questions, read the whole thread.

tlouie #31 Posted 20 July 2015 - 04:58 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9642 battles
  • [TAT]

View Postcptkirkam56, on 20 July 2015 - 10:35 AM, said:

Already answered those questions, read the whole thread.

Yeah, I've read the entire thread. Here's what you said ” I still see this going on, i got someones kill today because the results screen showed my 2 kills and a medal for killing 3”

See, to me that's not clear that you knew your made 2 kills, the results screen agreed with you in saying that you made 2 kills, and the confusing past to you is why you got a reaper award for 3 kills.

I'll ask you again. To state clearly as possible.

So you have a game where you say the game is not crediting your kills. How did you know you made the killing shot? Did you get the kill text message? Did you get the kill verbal message?

How do you know the game didn't award the kill to you? Is it from looking at the kills count on the result screen?

alex1956 #32 Posted 20 July 2015 - 10:15 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25924 battles
  • [MOM5]

Yes I  got the kill message, yes i was the only one who was shooting the tank i killed, yes I've gone through games killing 4 tanks and only got credit for one, how dense are you? Then when the game is over these kills and the points are gone and given to other players. This has been since the last two updates and dozens of times. The results don't appear on the page like it never happened so what can I show to prove it to anybody, but its happening. I put up those screen shots because it's the only way to show that kills are not being counted right. Stop questioning me like I'm stupid, I find it offensive and as I said before, this thread is for others to see if its happening to them so they can post too. Man, am I sorry that I broke my own rule to not post on this stupid forum, thats what I get for trying to help every time! Nothing ever comes from it except greif and thats why so few even bother with it. I'm going back to the no post rule again and let this game continue to go downhill like its been going. Rat bat should be ashamed of this even though he's trying to turn this around, but it's too late too little. All of my adult friends are never on anymore, go figure that one out too!

Edited by cptkirkam56, 20 July 2015 - 10:28 PM.

tlouie #33 Posted 20 July 2015 - 10:54 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9642 battles
  • [TAT]

View Postcptkirkam56, on 20 July 2015 - 05:15 PM, said:

Yes I  got the kill message, yes i was the only one who was shooting the tank i killed, yes I've gone through games killing 4 tanks and only got credit for one, how dense are you? Then when the game is over these kills and the points are gone and given to other players. This has been since the last two updates and dozens of times. The results don't appear on the page like it never happened so what can I show to prove it to anybody, but its happening. I put up those screen shots because it's the only way to show that kills are not being counted right. Stop questioning me like I'm stupid, I find it offensive and as I said before, this thread is for others to see if its happening to them so they can post too. Man, am I sorry that I broke my own rule to not post on this stupid forum, thats what I get for trying to help every time! Nothing ever comes from it except greif and thats why so few even bother with it. I'm going back to the no post rule again and let this game continue to go downhill like its been going. Rat bat should be ashamed of this even though he's trying to turn this around, but it's too late too little. All of my adult friends are never on anymore, go figure that one out too!

Out of your entire screed, this was the part I was trying to get from you:

" I  got the kill message, yes i was the only one who was shooting the tank i killed, yes I've gone through games killing 4 tanks and only got credit for one"

You go on to ask "how dense are you". The reason I asked for such detail from you is because this is the detail needed if you want to describe the problem you want them to fix.

I'm not asking to be pedantic, I'm trying to gather a clearer description of what you see working and what you see that's not working.

Because the developers need to establish what parts are working, and what parts are not working if they hope to track down the specific scenario that triggers the bug you see.

I'm just a forum member, and there's only so much patience I can spare to tolerate your verbiage.  If this is the tone that is typical of your communications with WG support, to speak nothing of the lack of clarity over specific necessary details, then I can start to understand why you're not getting support service you feel you're entitled to.

Cheers, and good luck.

10 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users