Medium Range Rendering Bug

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

SkiFletch #1 Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:50 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 30795 battles
  • [SRT]

Since it seems like I'm not the only one seeing this, I'll re-post it here in hopes that it actually gets sent to someone who cares.  Original Thread:

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/27851-medium-range-rendering-bug/

And the text from my original:

I've been occasionally noticing what might be a rendering bug and am curious if anyone else sees this.  The scenario is simple.  Playing peek a boom with a spotted tank.  While behind cover and reloading, I pan to see where the enemy tank's gun is pointed.  When I see he's still targeting a friendly tank, I pop out to take my shot and boom, take a hit.  As I'm driving back into cover, the enemy tank's model refreshes and shows he was in fact pointing at me.

It seems to only be happening recently, and it only happens at medium or perhaps long range.  I've never encountered it up close.  I've considered the fact that it could be lag, though when it does happen, other tanks on the map are moving and rendering properly, so I'm wondering if it is in fact some kind of bug that's cropped up in the last update or two.

FWIW, this really seems to be a bug and not just lag.  Furthermore, it happens on any combination of map and tanks driven by me or the enemy.  

AASHKC #2 Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:51 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 14466 battles
  • [MOM5]
I've had that also.

My Device (Android)Samsung Galaxy Note Pro--12.2''

Clan: Proud to be a M.O.M

Looney-Tooners founded by myself & Acrisis

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users