Tips for looking a clan

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

player_23735817427776 #1 Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:30 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 33482 battles
  • [AZUL]

I'm not too experienced on this but reading the Clan Recruitment section I have noticed an increase on clan searching, and it's because of the official announce and I really like more activity on this subject, sooo I would like to give guys who are new to this clan thing some advices:

Present yoursel briefly, like when are your game times, what type of tanks you specialize on, if you are looking to improve and some other stuff you would like to share.

Be aware that there are different types of clan requirements, so don't expect to be recruited by the ones with high standards if you are on tier 6.

•Post a link to your stats as that would accelerate the recruitment process a lot and more people will be likely to get to know how well you play. You can do that by going to this site: http://www.wotbstars.com, then type your in game name, search and then copy the link of your page.

Be nice on your words towards advice received of people that see your stats! See it as a great way to learn what to work on.

Not sure if I missed more important stuff but that can sum it up, good luck on your clan search!

Augustus_GoldNoob_Sohn #2 Posted 30 July 2015 - 08:46 AM

The rent-a-cop

• Players
  • 13030 battles
  • [III-H]
And remember if you're rejected: it's nothing personal. It's just a game. 

Unifying TRIARII factors:

1.How much money we've spent on this game (not to mention the new parking garage required for all of our M 60's)

2. The amount of alcohol consumed while playing tanks. 

3. How much fun we have with, and at the expense of, each other

Panbun #3 Posted 30 July 2015 - 09:05 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8035 battles
  • [PBKAC]

Thanks for the guide! It will definitely be helpful as the implementation of clans approaches.

View PostAugustus_Sohn, on 30 July 2015 - 06:46 PM, said:

Off-topic, but I love your profile picture! I remember seeing the clip of that dog and just falling in love with it. Absolutely adorable.

veetoh #4 Posted 30 July 2015 - 12:18 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10377 battles
I THOUGHT YOU LEFT TITAN AND WAS LOOKING FOR A CLAN (cause of the title):(

KRIEG | USCUM | NE | PRAMO

YouTube channel - Dark Purple Veetoh

HereFishyFishy #5 Posted 30 July 2015 - 03:02 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10898 battles

View PostAugustus_Sohn, on 30 July 2015 - 02:46 AM, said:

But Blitz is life!

Honestly if you are eyeing a clan i would recommend getting to know some members before you commit, this can save a lot of frustration that can sour you on the game all together.  I have a little experience with this :-)

SonnetVolta #6 Posted 31 July 2015 - 02:39 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 13445 battles
  • [SPUDX]

Will the introduction of clans drastically change the game experience for people who aren't in one? Can regular people such as me just hit "Battle" as always and find a regular game, or will the average game suddenly have 4-tank platoons on TeamSpeak, with the regular tanks mostly there as a sideshow?

Like, when the T-34-85 Victory came out, every Tier VI-VII game for WEEKS was clogged with T-34-85 Victories. Will every battle have 4-tank platoons?

better sig

Herodotus4 #7 Posted 31 July 2015 - 02:46 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20564 battles
  • [SRT]

View PostSonnetVolta, on 30 July 2015 - 09:39 PM, said:

Will the introduction of clans drastically change the game experience for people who aren't in one? Can regular people such as me just hit "Battle" as always and find a regular game, or will the average game suddenly have 4-tank platoons on TeamSpeak, with the regular tanks mostly there as a sideshow?

Like, when the T-34-85 Victory came out, every Tier VI-VII game for WEEKS was clogged with T-34-85 Victories. Will every battle have 4-tank platoons?

I do not think there will ever be 4 tank platoons (thinks of seeing concep, dddqq, fullestnuke and raptorjet7 on the other team):ohmy:

Edited by Herodotus4, 31 July 2015 - 02:46 AM.

"it is not because I was "brought to my knees" by some noobs, rather because I was unable to bring enough red noobs to their knees." -Vsavsa1

"I excel at mediocracy" -xjs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users