Bug list

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Muinko #1 Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:38 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7163 battles

Here are a few thinks I have noticed exspecially in the last few days. 

Dead ad tanks making the firing animation. Not shooting anying  just having the muzzle blast without sound. Seams to happen to t-34-85s a lot  usually within a few seconds of dying but I have seen it happen on long dead tanks. 

The he camera has been really wonky lately. Ie suddenly aiming sharply to the right. Can be annoying and has cost me a kill a few times. 

The he ring around the barrel of the t32 should only be around 130mm of armor and is a know weak spot but I have yet to pen it while face hugging. Kinda hard to test without having private matches.  

T20 underside much harder to pen than should be. 

Dead tanks much more difficult to push than in PC version could be by disign. 

Thats it for now, mainly the camera thing is the biggest thing for me. The rest is just  visual or very slightly annoying. 

Trash_Panda #2 Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:26 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5729 battles
Every time the camera thing happens to me I instinctively look around to check to see see who the noob that dared run in to me was.

Closed Beta Tester 

Community Pledge Signer

Formerly known as jamesthefurry

_law #3 Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:53 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 23976 battles
  • [GRIM]
First of all who has trouble penning a t20! And second dead tanks have weight so a dead heavy would be harder to push than a dead light tank. Also I think you mean side scraping not face hugging 

"Get two birds stoned at once."

Muinko #4 Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7163 battles

View Postfullestnuke, on 30 July 2014 - 02:53 AM, said:

First of all who has trouble penning a t20! And second dead tanks have weight so a dead heavy would be harder to push than a dead light tank. Also I think you mean side scraping not face hugging 

As far as the t20 goes my point exactly. The 105 in my t32 shouldn't bounce off his underbelly at any angle above auto bounce. Had a t20 last night get tracked while cresting a hill in krongburg (sp?) and bounced two shots off his underside. Happened again when I was in my su-100. 

With the dead tanks I like to push dead meds and light with my t29 and 32 to protect their hull. As a heavy I should have no issue  moving a dead t-34 but it barley moves. 

And yes yes I meant face hugging. The hull can bounce most shots on the t-32 while face hugging (depends on how tall the enemy tank is) so shooting the barrel ring and point blank range can be a good alternative. Still a small target but a lot easier to pen than the commanders hatch in the PC version. 

GiftedGreedy #5 Posted 31 July 2014 - 04:28 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2647 battles

View PostBoscoUSAF, on 30 July 2014 - 05:38 AM, said:

The he camera has been really wonky lately. Ie suddenly aiming sharply to the right. Can be annoying and has cost me a kill a few times. 

I fixed this by editing the control layout. I moved the sideways white rectangular thing out of the way that is supposed to help you look around.

RDDT (Blitz) Clan Commander

Clan Page: WIP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users