Mom M.O.M the is and a clan

• Please log in to reply
354 replies to this topic

MistahWig_HeDead #1 Posted 04 August 2015 - 11:35 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 33671 battles
  • [MOM]

Congratulations on finding the forum thread of M.O.M! We'll have to hide it better next time! 

M.O.M is the game community formerly known as M.O.M: The Mean Old Men. M.O.M now stands for M.O.M: The M.O.Ms of M.O.M. Because M.O.M is mega-meta like that. 

The original concept of The M.O.M Club was to create a community of mature players, not unlike grownups, who could talk about mature things.  Like video games.  We also allow underage players to join in a targeted effort to undermine our own original concept.  Think of it as a MAKE M.O.M GREAT AGAIN hat that doesn't fit anyone but that everyone has to wear anyway because AmeriKKKa.  

Our Founder

If you would like to apply to become a M.O.M express your desire with or without pants at

momworldorder.com 

It's the site no human mortal person can resist visiting or not.

Please be sure to go to the "Join" page on the site. All other areas and functions of the site are electrified and will kill you. Hundreds die each day trying to become M.O.Ms. It's at least as tragic as it is funny.

If you have any questions or comments please direct them via email to:  

momsquadron@gmail.com

Official Rules and Owner’s Manual for your 2018 MOM LX9000 GTX

The following rules are to be adhered to on pain of horrible death, or something really serious:

Rule 1 – There are no rules in M.O.M.

Rule 2 – There is no lying in M.O.M.

Rule 3 – Rule 2 is a lie.

Rule 4 – No driving off the map.  All M.O.Ms must remain on the map for the duration of the battle or until killed, whichever comes first a few thousand times in a row every day.  Any M.O.M found driving outside the map will be viewed as innovative and summarily promoted to co-Creative Director of M.O.M. Don't say you weren't warned.

Rule 5 – Language: we encourage the use of language in M.O.M. Provided you understand that while using your handheld device to play a video game no one can hear your language.  Aside from your imaginary pet stoat. Whose name if it isn't already should be Luther.  M.O.M has always wanted a pet stoat named Luther but M.O.M's mom wouldn't let M.O.M.  M.O.M's mom could be mean.

Rule 7 – Counting to 7 was our favorite subject to skip in school so we could go out back and have us a smoke of...er...we mean, do some independent horticultural research. What you can remember of your education is a wonderful thing, kids. Stay in school.  

Rule 8 – Any member who doesn’t show up on time for his shift will be docked a half day’s pay. As our many fine British M.O.Ms would say, half of f*ckall adds up fast. Keep it in mind when Tiffany your "massage therapist" comes around to collect. Those virtual gold coins don't grow on trees.  Wait...do they?  

Rule 9 – All members of M.O.M. must be courteous to fellow players. Say “Thank you so much” after destroying someone. If it happens to be a player you despise, say, “Thank you so much you miserable #&%%*$&ing son of a ^@*$&.”  A M.O.M is nothing if not always polite.

Rule 10 – All members will adhere to the M.O.M. Principles of Tank Warfare, as follows:
Never leave your tank while playing.
Shoot stuff at the red guys or not.
Die.
Have some cake.

Amendments to the MOMstitution

Rule 11 - In the absence of suitable cake, a biscuit, flan, danish, muffin, strudel, floating island/
šnenokle, allerheilligenstrietzel, marillenknödel, tompouce, cremeshnitte, eightball of crack or Oreo may be substituted.  Sorry, no pie.  

Age and Other Requirements for Membership in M.O.M

Tanksters applying for membership must be between the ages of 21 and 174. Unless you’re really, really good. Then you can be 3 and we wouldn’t give a rat’s ascot.

For the most part M.O.M. members are in their 30’s, 40’s, 50’s, 60’s, 70’s after which point we forget how to count that high or what we just had for lunch. It looked like it used to be peas.

Applications will be subject to review by the 22-member M.O.M.Star Chamber. In case of an 8-7 tie the applicant him/herself will have the tie breaking vote and the vote will be a compulsory "undecided in absentia".

Applications should be submitted in the form of a hand written email on standard 8.5x11 paper with decorations in either poster paint, colored pencil, crayon or the blood of a virgin. M.O.M is a supporter of the arts.

Now Showing at the CineMOM 69 Multiplex

(consult your sister for showtimes)

MOMifesto

We, the members of M.O.MThe M.O.Ms of M.O.M, dedicate ourselves to the following principles:

We don’t know what principles are, strictly speaking, so none of these are likely to be one.

We take everything about M.O.M really, really seriously. There is no humor in M.O.M.

Intolerance will not be tolerated. No player, person or pixel is too white, too black, too large, too small, too male, too female, too advanced or too insignificant to be shot. All M.O.M’s children are equal, and all are equally dead in the eyes of M.O.M.

MOM membership age restrictions must always be observed and enforced. Therefore, any player found to be of any age will be subjected to a tribunal, judged guilty of age-ism and killed.

If you speak to other players with disrespect, rudeness, cruelty or hatred MOM will hunt you down and destroy you. And laugh without saying LOL. It’s a sardonic laugh, not a funny laugh. Remember, no humor.

There are no such words as "LOL", "ROFLMAO", "ty", "nub" and "bruh". Use them and you will be removed from the gene pool by M.O.M. Unless you are in M.O.M. Then you can say whatever you please. Except "butthurt", "salty" or "unicum". None of those is a real thing, bruh.

All those who observe a M.O.M member in combat and who do not, themselves, belong to M.O.M must immediately self-destruct. Any member of M.O.M who observes a non-member of M.O.M not self-destructing after observing a member of M.O.M may manually destroy that non-M.O.M member. There are no exceptions except as stipulated in Rule #6.

CAKE tastes good.

M.O.M Squadron members acknowledge their pseudo-faux-virtual-siblinghood on the valorous fields of wherever and pledge themselves to uphold the principle without knowing what a principle is that M.O.M does not suck but you, if you are not M.O.M, do.  Particularly if you're young.  Young things make M.O.M feel mean.

M.O.M, fights for Truth, Justice, and the aMOMican Way. Now, seriously, get the hell off our lawn. Don’t make M.O.M tell you twice.

Edited by MistahWig_HeDead, 29 May 2017 - 09:00 PM.

WigipediA

MistahWig_HeDead #2 Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:32 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 33671 battles
  • [MOM]

To apply to join M.O.M please visit the official M.O.M website: momworldorder.com and go to the Join page. If you do not go to the Join page you will never, ever join and you will die not a M.O.M.

Here are some people who went to the Join page and so will not die: 

The M.O.Ms of M.O.M

(WoTB name/M.O.M name if different/name name/joint)

[MOM]

MistahWig_HeDead/.  wig!/Rick/New YorkNew YorkUSA

Nolton/Noel/Sarasota, Florida, USA

Mudgy/David/SoCal, USA

Bellsaj/Tinkerhell/Anders/Umea, Sweden  

Jimmy the Lip

[MOM2] Full Metal M.O.M

Oedius/Steve/Abeline, Texas, USA

absorbine_jr/Junior/Atlanta, Georgia, USA

TheByTownGunner/J.J./Barrie, Ontario, Canada

DudeLuchsLikeaLady/Steven/New York, New York, USA

[MOM3} M.O.Mzilla

bLoBuLarz/Simeon/Waialua, HawaiiUSA  

LeonardoDiCapcircle/Romeo/Los Angeles, California, USA

[MOM4] Night of the Living M.O.M

riderrod/Rod/Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

DankinaTank/Danuela/State College, PennsylvaniaUSA

TreadAstaire/Fred/Omaha, Nebraska, USA

[MOM5] M.O.M Live at the Apollo

Dana_Kennedy_/Dana/Madison, Wisconsin, USA

HoldMeCloserTinyPanzer/Elton/London, England, UK

[MOM7} Apocalypse M.O.M

jack_68/Jack/Atlanta, GeorgiaUSA

Ke_Ni_Rogers/Kenny/Houston, Texas, USA

TankieGoestoHollywood/Paul/Liverpool, England, UK

[MOMS] M.O.M of Steel

Dan_Deerso/Dan/Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania, USA

Dado_1968/David/Your Mom's Basement, USA

Skokly_ThePurpleCapedMOM/David/Upstream, Alaska, USA

1_Angry_Inch/Hedwig/Atlanta, Georgia, USA

TallulahTankhead/Regina/Algonquin Hotel, NYC, New York, USA

[MOMB] M.O.Mbieland

Forward_To_Death/Jello/madison, Wisconsin, USA

FrancisFordCupola/Walter/Pagsanjan, Philippines

These, then, are the M.O.Ms the M.O.Ms come to when the M.O.Ms need whatever M.O.Ms need from these M.O.Ms. Sage life advice, a ride to the methadone clinic, the unconditional love of a good woman/man/whatever. Every social assembly, collective, fellowship has natural leaders that rise to the task and embrace the responsibilities of command. While M.O.M is waiting for ours to rise the above M.O.Ms trade off keeping the keys to the CAKE safe safe. 

Edited by MistahWig_HeDead, 29 May 2017 - 09:37 PM.

WigipediA

MistahWig_HeDead #3 Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:35 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 33671 battles
  • [MOM]

Edited by Wig_______MOM, 04 August 2015 - 06:40 PM.

WigipediA

BRUENHILLDE #4 Posted 04 August 2015 - 04:16 PM

I HATE CHEESE

• Players
  • 13716 battles
  • [US-1]
Let the beatings begin. 

Edited by BRUENHILLDE, 04 August 2015 - 07:21 PM.

Winner of the coveted most admired Blitz forumer award for 2017!  In addition to the 2014,2015,2016 awards.

Over 13,000 profile views. Better than 99.99% of forum users. And more than all of club war gaming members combined. And I've never even started a thread or made a video. By the way everyone hates the rules quoting guy. 

Proud member of US-1 ALL AMERICANS! Americans only. Others need not apply.

Major_7 #5 Posted 04 August 2015 - 05:14 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 15852 battles
  • [MOM5]

Wait what we are getting paid. Guess i missed that memo and a couple of Roll Calls then :hiding:.

Where the hell is rule 6. 

Edited by Major_7, 04 August 2015 - 06:43 PM.

IS4; IS7; E100; T110E5; T30; Jagdtiger; Obj 702; T44; Ferdinand; Kv1S; Kv2; VK30.01(D); KV1

RagingTonsOfFury #6 Posted 04 August 2015 - 05:18 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7436 battles
  • [LOC]
I am 18 so am I allowed? My wotb stars are good.

JG1_ANVIL #7 Posted 04 August 2015 - 05:52 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 15398 battles
  • [JG1PZ]
I'm on a Geritol drip. Need some ? I have connections at the V A 

Play for fun

Grinding: T110E5, T-54, Churchill I,  T-44, IS-3, M103

Premiums: Pz.38 H, Valentine II, Excelsior , T34, IS-6

You never know what's in the garage from day to day

BRUENHILLDE #8 Posted 04 August 2015 - 06:30 PM

I HATE CHEESE

• Players
  • 13716 battles
  • [US-1]
All Hail Jimmy the Lip!!!

Winner of the coveted most admired Blitz forumer award for 2017!  In addition to the 2014,2015,2016 awards.

Over 13,000 profile views. Better than 99.99% of forum users. And more than all of club war gaming members combined. And I've never even started a thread or made a video. By the way everyone hates the rules quoting guy. 

Major_7 #9 Posted 04 August 2015 - 06:38 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 15852 battles
  • [MOM5]

Good job with that intro Rick... aaaa yes , reminds me of the first time i read that. Brings back memories. Certainly the best place on this forum.  

With the introduction to clans on blitz this part of the forum will boom quickly. So we mite be getting more requests to join.  Hehhe M.O.M taking over the blitz battle space and doing raids all over. Now that is a sight. 

Welcome all new M.O.M's and M.O.M's to be. Now send in that request or get the hell of our lawn. 

IS4; IS7; E100; T110E5; T30; Jagdtiger; Obj 702; T44; Ferdinand; Kv1S; Kv2; VK30.01(D); KV1

MistahWig_HeDead #10 Posted 04 August 2015 - 06:48 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 33671 battles
  • [MOM]

View PostRagingTonsOfFury, on 04 August 2015 - 12:18 PM, said:

I am 18 so am I allowed? My wotb stars are good.

Thats fine, but are you a genius? A comedy trailblazer? The most charismatic person in any room? 

Because if you're a tiny speck of any of that you'll be running the joint inside a week. We can't even spell charismatic.  But the age bit is a-okay, feel free to hit the "Join" page (not the "Register" thingy) at momworldorder.com and apply!. 

Edited by Wig_______MOM, 05 August 2015 - 12:05 AM.

WigipediA

MistahWig_HeDead #11 Posted 04 August 2015 - 06:51 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 33671 battles
  • [MOM]

View PostGutWrenchReal, on 04 August 2015 - 12:52 PM, said:

I'm on a Geritol drip. Need some ? I have connections at the V A 

Bah. We involuntarily dampen your Geritol. But if you're real handy with a wrench...or a gut...

WigipediA

ChaoticSpider #12 Posted 04 August 2015 - 10:33 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 19512 battles
  • [MOMB]

View PostWig_______MOM, on 04 August 2015 - 09:35 AM, said:

But I can't help drooling, it's a medical condition. That's what I yell all the ladies!

Order unlocked: T110E5, IS-7, T110E4 & STB-1.

Anyone have some spare credits, send my way please and thanks.

Signature tanks T34 & Type 59. Visit us at http://www.momworldorder.com

ChaoticSpider #13 Posted 04 August 2015 - 10:34 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 19512 battles
  • [MOMB]

View PostBRUENHILLDE, on 04 August 2015 - 12:30 PM, said:

All Hail Jimmy the Lip!!!

jimmy, Jimmy, JIMMY!!!!!

Order unlocked: T110E5, IS-7, T110E4 & STB-1.

Anyone have some spare credits, send my way please and thanks.

Signature tanks T34 & Type 59. Visit us at http://www.momworldorder.com

xjs #14 Posted 04 August 2015 - 11:59 PM

Get off my lawn!

• Players
  • 14233 battles
  • [STORM]
Hello MOM!

Twitch Stream!    Thunderstorm Division   Recent Stats   

MistahWig_HeDead #15 Posted 05 August 2015 - 12:07 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 33671 battles
  • [MOM]
Hiya Mistah X, welcome to the new thread! Thrilling, ain't it? 

WigipediA

BRUENHILLDE #16 Posted 05 August 2015 - 03:22 AM

I HATE CHEESE

• Players
  • 13716 battles
  • [US-1]

View Postxjs, on 04 August 2015 - 06:59 PM, said:

Hello MOM!

Youll get a bad forum rep talking to us xjs......

RagingTonsOfFury #17 Posted 05 August 2015 - 04:05 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7436 battles
  • [LOC]

View PostWig_______MOM, on 04 August 2015 - 06:48 PM, said:

Thats fine, but are you a genius? A comedy trailblazer? The most charismatic person in any room? 

Because if you're a tiny speck of any of that you'll be running the joint inside a week. We can't even spell charismatic.  But the age bit is a-okay, feel free to hit the "Join" page (not the "Register" thingy) at momworldorder.com and apply!. 

I am guy who loves to co op with mates and that's the only way for me to kill avg 3 to 4 tanks in a battle. A comedy trailblazer? Well in a short answer I can say,yes. Charismatic? Lol depends on how good was my day start.

Major_7 #18 Posted 05 August 2015 - 06:07 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 15852 battles
  • [MOM5]

Well not even a full day has gone and we have the most views again!!!...

Visit mom for all your drooling requirements. A MOM a day keeps the doctor at bay.

Zapocalype #19 Posted 05 August 2015 - 01:36 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 14267 battles
  • [MOM3]
One advantage to having to wear Depends Adult Undergarments is you can play WOTB without ever having to take a break...

One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine...- From a Soviet Junior Lt's Notebook

"The best tank terrain is that without anti-tank weapons." -Russian military doctrine.

Noob781 #20 Posted 05 August 2015 - 04:49 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 572 battles
  • [CLUB]

View PostZapocalype, on 05 August 2015 - 01:36 PM, said:

One advantage to having to wear Depends Adult Undergarments is you can play WOTB without ever having to take a break...

Thats is going to far for me.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users