• Please log in to reply
353 replies to this topic

ChaoticSpider #261 Posted 03 December 2015 - 07:05 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 19063 battles
  • [MOMB]

View PostScrub781, on 03 December 2015 - 12:55 PM, said:

Hey so I've tried messaging multiple times in game to moderators of the old MoM2 clan. I was in for a very short bit a while ago and left but my name is still on the MOM roster on wotbstars. Can you please remedy this? I don't wish to be associated with MOM. That's why I left the clan. 

WOTBSTARS is a seperate entity from WG. Wig will remove you from the roster. Thanks!

Order unlocked: T110E5, IS-7, T110E4 & STB-1.

Anyone have some spare credits, send my way please and thanks.

Signature tanks T34 & Type 59. Visit us at http://www.momworldorder.com

Scrub781 #262 Posted 03 December 2015 - 08:14 PM

Private

• Players
  • 343 battles

View PostChaoticSpider, on 03 December 2015 - 07:05 PM, said:

WOTBSTARS is a seperate entity from WG. Wig will remove you from the roster. Thanks!

Yes I know. But I couldn't a response anywhere else so I figured I'd try it here

MistahWig_HeDead #263 Posted 04 December 2015 - 09:21 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 29800 battles
  • [MOM]

View PostAlo8ight, on 03 December 2015 - 12:46 PM, said:

[Thread moderated]

Ok guys, let's not forget that this is a recruitment thread and should stay as a recruitment thread.

Carry on...

Noted, Alo8ight. So...what's the approved recourse when a player seeks to slander an entire clan in public games? Any player, clan affiliation notwithstanding, although a clan member, particularly a "leader" of a clan, clearly garners more attention, which is clearly hoodootime's underlying purpose. I'm happy to slap someone's ears back in private messages, but when our entire clan is declared to be "racist" it's not throwaway smack-chat, it's an ugly allegation that most definitely can have an impact on our recruitment and reputation. If he says, "mom is the racist clan" in a public venue like a game I'm certainly going to call him a liar and an instigator here. Grease up your Delete button unless you have a better solution. 

WigipediA

CC_Sly #264 Posted 04 December 2015 - 10:20 PM

Former Blitz Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 3087 battles
  • [WGA]

Thread cleaned up again

View PostWig_______MOM, on 04 December 2015 - 01:21 AM, said:

Noted, Alo8ight. So...what's the approved recourse when a player seeks to slander an entire clan in public games? Any player, clan affiliation notwithstanding, although a clan member, particularly a "leader" of a clan, clearly garners more attention, which is clearly hoodootime's underlying purpose. I'm happy to slap someone's ears back in private messages, but when our entire clan is declared to be "racist" it's not throwaway smack-chat, it's an ugly allegation that most definitely can have an impact on our recruitment and reputation. If he says, "mom is the racist clan" in a public venue like a game I'm certainly going to call him a liar and an instigator here. Grease up your Delete button unless you have a better solution. 

The appropriate action? Here are a list of appropriate actions:

1. A player posts something on the forums slandering your clan, you can do any combination of the following:
    • Report the Post
    • PM the poster and request it be taken down so you can discuss it in PMs
    • Post that you are concerned about these false allegations and would appreciate it if you could speak to them in a PM as opposed to the open forum
    • Ignore it
  2. A player says something in-game/General Chat to Slander your clan, You can do any combination of the following:
    • Send in a Ticket to report the Player
    • Whisper the Player asking why they would say something like that and what lead them to do so
    • Say in General Chat that these are false allegations and you would be interested in hearing why they would say that, suggest that they take it to PM to discuss it. 
    • Ignore it

These are your "approved recourse" that you can choose from.

I also would like to call to your attention that while we have been very lenient with the M.O.M recruitment thread, this is the second time in 24 hours that I have had to come here and clean up the bickering that has occurred. This is unacceptable. I would also like to remind you that if this continues, I will either permanently lock or delete this thread. You are free to have your opinions, however if they break the forum rules by attacking someone or a group of people - even if the other party instigated it - that is not allowed. Do not troll around the forums looking for a fight, because that is what I see happening.

FORMER

Please read the WoT Blitz Game and Forum rules.

Forum Rules - EULA TOS

Find us on Facebook & Twitter!

ChaoticSpider #265 Posted 05 December 2015 - 12:23 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 19063 battles
  • [MOMB]
Woohoo!!! This house has been exorcized!!!!

Edited by ChaoticSpider, 05 December 2015 - 12:24 AM.

Order unlocked: T110E5, IS-7, T110E4 & STB-1.

Anyone have some spare credits, send my way please and thanks.

Signature tanks T34 & Type 59. Visit us at http://www.momworldorder.com

RoadKutter #266 Posted 05 December 2015 - 01:32 AM

Polish Demolish

• Players
  • 21466 battles
  • [III-H]
Come one, come all MoM is a great place to be.

If you give a man fire, he will be warm for a day. If you light a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life.

MistahWig_HeDead #267 Posted 08 December 2015 - 01:59 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 29800 battles
  • [MOM]

View PostCC_Sly, on 04 December 2015 - 05:20 PM, said:

Thread cleaned up again

The appropriate action? Here are a list of appropriate actions:

1. A player posts something on the forums slandering your clan, you can do any combination of the following:
    • Report the Post
    • PM the poster and request it be taken down so you can discuss it in PMs
    • Post that you are concerned about these false allegations and would appreciate it if you could speak to them in a PM as opposed to the open forum
    • Ignore it
  2. A player says something in-game/General Chat to Slander your clan, You can do any combination of the following:
    • Send in a Ticket to report the Player
    • Whisper the Player asking why they would say something like that and what lead them to do so
    • Say in General Chat that these are false allegations and you would be interested in hearing why they would say that, suggest that they take it to PM to discuss it. 
    • Ignore it

These are your "approved recourse" that you can choose from.

I also would like to call to your attention that while we have been very lenient with the M.O.M recruitment thread, this is the second time in 24 hours that I have had to come here and clean up the bickering that has occurred. This is unacceptable. I would also like to remind you that if this continues, I will either permanently lock or delete this thread. You are free to have your opinions, however if they break the forum rules by attacking someone or a group of people - even if the other party instigated it - that is not allowed. Do not troll around the forums looking for a fight, because that is what I see happening.

What you "see happening" is fascinatingly disconnected from what's happening. Check your private message inbox for clarification on what should already have been obvious. 

WigipediA

Savvybuilder #268 Posted 15 December 2015 - 10:16 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 17609 battles
  • [MOM]

Nothing like a fresh coat of paint to clean the place up a bit.  The English has improved with the removal of all that syntax.

Join MOM - Eat cake.

LoweExpectations #269 Posted 20 December 2015 - 04:46 PM

Icelandic

• Players
  • 14905 battles

I find this thread quite controversial, Wig, I think we need to have a PM "chat" over your behaviors that currently contradict your statements made in your thread. Please, in PM, not in thread.

Honors: Most Mentally Insane Leopard PTA Driver, Pioneer of the Dracuyolo, Guides.

EthereaI #270 Posted 20 December 2015 - 05:32 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 30799 battles
  • [RBLN]

View PostWig_______MOM, on 04 December 2015 - 04:21 AM, said:

I would suggest changing your in and out of games attitudes.  Being proactive and dropping the smug attitude just may stop you from attracting such altercations.  I would like to take a moment and ask you to stop slandering our clan in game.  Would PM this but really do not enjoy how you have handled any issues we have brought to your attention in the past.  

MistahWig_HeDead #271 Posted 21 December 2015 - 10:25 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 29800 battles
  • [MOM]

LoweExpectations strikes me as perfectly reasonable here. I'm more than happy to engage and exchange thoughts privately. Feel free to message me. 

ParrottCanada, on the other hand, is persisting in doing precisely what the moderators have suggested is inappropriate on a recruitment thread; stirring the pot. ParrottCanada, we've beaten this to death in private messages. I don't like your attitude any more than you like mine. Still, I acknowledged and addressed the issue that prompted your initial complaint against a M.O.M member, the one that I would've addressed immediately without the well deserved snark, had you not taken two days and dozens of laughably self-righteous messages to get around to fully delineating it. Mission accomplished. Can't we now just agree to dislike? If you insist on belaboring what passes for your point, do it privately where it doesn't further taint the forum for people who, sensibly, don't give a rip.

WigipediA

AASHKC #272 Posted 21 December 2015 - 10:27 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 14466 battles
  • [MOM5]

This is a M.O.M recruiting thread, not a place for attacks against us. The mods have stated how things should be handled properly if at all. This problem started over a goof +1. This wasn't the place for that though.

PM's are one of the acceptable methods per Sly which make it clear that this thread isn't listed as an acceptable method. If you're already in a clan what are you doing here anyway! By the way, I hope to get a new toolbox for X-Mas but I also hope not to get any PM's from anyone who doesn't get the point.

My Device (Android)Samsung Galaxy Note Pro--12.2''

Clan: Proud to be a M.O.M

Looney-Tooners founded by myself & Acrisis

Frank__Baracca #273 Posted 24 December 2015 - 07:33 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 14090 battles
  • [MOM4]
Merry Xmas, MOMrades!

tlouie #274 Posted 24 December 2015 - 12:26 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9603 battles
  • [TAT]
As a counter balance to the guff that Wig is getting here, I had insightful chats with Wig ingame. Very positive, 10/10.

Edited by tlouie, 24 December 2015 - 12:45 PM.

Savvybuilder #275 Posted 25 December 2015 - 04:05 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 17609 battles
  • [MOM]

Merry Christmas Mom-rads.  

Bah humbug and "get off my lawn" to the haters.  

P.S. Surprised at the Canadian with poor manners (and grammar); they are usually so polite and articulate.  The troll must be from Taa-Raa-Na (or a Newfie).

P.P.S. I can make fun of Canadians because I am one and MOM does not discriminate against anyone who loves cake.

MistahWig_HeDead #276 Posted 25 December 2015 - 05:43 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 29800 battles
  • [MOM]

View Posttlouie, on 24 December 2015 - 07:26 AM, said:

As a counter balance to the guff that Wig is getting here, I had insightful chats with Wig ingame. Very positive, 10/10.

This is very generous, tlouie. The guff is empty posturing, typical game forum nonsense. I'm sure that I, as "leader" of a clan, don't get more of it than most. It's encountering pleasant, articulate people like you that keeps me engaged, not the blowing up of cartoon tanks. Thanks for taking the time to post these kind words. 

And thanks to M.O.Ms old and new for another year of fun... Happy Whosismas! 

Edited by Wig_______MOM, 26 December 2015 - 09:22 PM.

WigipediA

1Ugly12 #277 Posted 26 December 2015 - 08:12 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 9737 battles
  • [MOM2]

just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!!  stay safe out there people.

"the M.O.M formaly known as..

I may not go down in history but I will go down on your M.O.M.!

Dado_1968 #278 Posted 01 January 2016 - 02:54 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 22773 battles
  • [MOMS]
Happy New Year!  Thanks for an enjoyable 2015 blowing up cartoon tanks.

"I won't go and complain to the chemistry." - Costa

http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1

Braehead62 #279 Posted 12 January 2016 - 01:24 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 13122 battles
  • [MOM2]
No M.O.M. posts since 1/01/16? Are all my fellow M.O.M.'s running out of Geritol?

MistahWig_HeDead #280 Posted 13 January 2016 - 06:16 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 29800 battles
  • [MOM]
Good point, Arn. We're missing all the scintillating interaction that happens on this forum. C'mon, M.O.Mrades, we haven't engendered any new groundless hatred from self-serious screwballs in weeks. We're slipping.

WigipediA

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users