Update 2.0 Feedback

2.0 patch update

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

christian1470 #41 Posted 06 August 2015 - 12:36 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 39203 battles

Aiming reticle on auto-aim is horrible. Does not lock onto tanks I am directly aiming at but will try to grab some random tank 10° off the reticle.

I aimed at the lower plate of a STATIONARY obj 268 today and the reticle kept sliding off to one side or another , not by a degree or two, but wandering over to one fender or another. Before anyone asks. My ping was fine, and I had zero lag. 

Its_shakes #42 Posted 06 August 2015 - 01:59 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 27532 battles
  • [LGND]
At the main menu, under "Platoon", please add an icon next to players already in platoon. I'm tired of sending multiple platoon requests and asking people if they can platoon. The same marker used in game will suffice. This should be there long ago. Especially if you're suggesting people to platoon. 

Edited by Its_shakes, 06 August 2015 - 01:59 AM.

tank_destroyer_775 #43 Posted 06 August 2015 - 04:13 AM

Private

• Players
  • 2645 battles
  • [GHOST]
Love it and for next update can we add how many tanks that tank has killed

SonnetVolta #44 Posted 06 August 2015 - 04:54 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 14722 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View Postchristian1470, on 05 August 2015 - 07:36 PM, said:

Aiming reticle on auto-aim is horrible. Does not lock onto tanks I am directly aiming at but will try to grab some random tank 10° off the reticle.

I aimed at the lower plate of a STATIONARY obj 268 today and the reticle kept sliding off to one side or another , not by a degree or two, but wandering over to one fender or another. Before anyone asks. My ping was fine, and I had zero lag. 

^Same here. When i have a red tank sighted up in the foreground, that reticle should stay locked on the tank in Auto-Aim, even if there are red tanks behind the target doing a little "cha-cha" dance. Right now, red tanks that move in the background can throw off my aim, even with a red tank fully in my sights.

Android 4.1, 120 ping, and it's going to be HARD for me to get screenshots of this, but I will try.

better sig

___Gray___ #45 Posted 06 August 2015 - 05:26 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 17423 battles
  • [III-H]
Love the new changes to the maps. It would be nice if one could message his clan all at once; a group messaging system would be nice for clans. Up-loadable clan images would be nice too(if they aren't already on the way ) . Clan chats would be a good addition I think, just a few thoughts.....  

American: T110E5, T110E3, T71, M4A3E8 German: E50, E50M, E75, E100 British FV215b(183), Tortoise, Churchill 7 Russian: KV-1S, BT-7, 

Premium: T2 light, AT15a, IS-6, PantherM/10, B2, Excelsior, Locust, T14, Lowe 

Stats

Hokahe #46 Posted 06 August 2015 - 04:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10644 battles
New issues I personally noticed since patch implementation:
1. Blacklisting (for harassment, spam or language) has become impossible to use.  
2. In game sporadic  lag introduced making play extremely difficult.  
3. Aiming reticule snaps randomly between tanks when enemies pass or are in close proximity to each other.

I enjoyed the game for quite some time and appreciate the good battles.  Take care and good luck all.
Equiptment: iPhone 5s with latest iOS version and stable wifi.

leadmagnet60 #47 Posted 07 August 2015 - 11:22 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2085 battles
After update not able to load game on my Samsung s 5 help please

___Just_A_Guy___ #48 Posted 07 August 2015 - 11:37 PM

Private

• Players
  • 13027 battles
  • [GALCA]

Dear wargaming, please help!!!

I downloaded 2.0 just fine, (it's a great update!) and was able to play on it for two days without problems. But starting last night, there would be times when I would click the app to open and play, and it would open the loading screen, then go black and return to my home screen. But all I had to do was click the app a couple of times before it would actually boot up, so I just thought it was a bug that yall would fix soon. But today, the screen will go black and kick me out every single time!!! I can't play blitz at all till its fixed!! SOS PLEASE HELP!! 

CrazyHunter13 #49 Posted 10 August 2015 - 06:27 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7211 battles
You are going to have to change the auto aim in the settings to classic

Sergeant_Exaltare #50 Posted 10 August 2015 - 10:21 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 27614 battles
  • [DEMOS]

Greetings All,

I am new to the forums but not the game. I have been playing for over a month and a half and loving every minute of it (almost). Recently, however, the game updated to 2.0 and since that time I have been unable to download the game update to my Samsung Core LTE Smartphone with Android 4.4.2 OS. I repeatedly get the ERROR message telling me to 'reinstall the client'. I have now 'reinstalled' well over 3 dozen times and hit the 'try again' option while downloading to the point where I am worried of wearing a hole in my screen. I have also tried restarting my phone and plugging in directly to my router so that I am not using WiFi to download, none of which have resolved the problem. I am suffering WoTBlitz withdrawal as I have been unable to play since the update was introduced (August 4th) and have now missed out on the free Premium Time as a result. 

I noticed 'bubbalog50' seems to have reported a similar issue and there were bugs with iOS, is thre a solution? Anyone have the same problem?

Asiaticus #51 Posted 10 August 2015 - 10:57 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 16340 battles
  • [III-S]

View PostSergeant_Exaltare, on 10 August 2015 - 05:21 PM, said:

Greetings All,

I am new to the forums but not the game. I have been playing for over a month and a half and loving every minute of it (almost). Recently, however, the game updated to 2.0 and since that time I have been unable to download the game update to my Samsung Core LTE Smartphone with Android 4.4.2 OS. I repeatedly get the ERROR message telling me to 'reinstall the client'. I have now 'reinstalled' well over 3 dozen times and hit the 'try again' option while downloading to the point where I am worried of wearing a hole in my screen. I have also tried restarting my phone and plugging in directly to my router so that I am not using WiFi to download, none of which have resolved the problem. I am suffering WoTBlitz withdrawal as I have been unable to play since the update was introduced (August 4th) and have now missed out on the free Premium Time as a result. 

I noticed 'bubbalog50' seems to have reported a similar issue and there were bugs with iOS, is thre a solution? Anyone have the same problem?

Welcome to the forums! How much free storage space do you have on your device? If it's almost full, the system might not have enough to be able to install Blitz. You could try freeing some space up (at least as much as Blitz takes up).

If that doesn't work, I would suggest sending in a support ticket.

reluctanttheist #52 Posted 11 August 2015 - 10:57 PM

Canuck Didactics

• Players
  • 25094 battles
  • [III-H]

View PostCrazyHunter13, on 10 August 2015 - 10:27 AM, said:

You are going to have to change the auto aim in the settings to classic

I don't see a Classic setting - is this Android or iOS?

Tanks:  _X: T110E5, T110E3, FV215b(183), IS-7, Obj.140  _IX: M103, T-54  _VIII: IS-6, T34, Lowe, T-44, IS-6, IS-3D  _VII: T-43, Comet, E25, AT-15A, SU-122-44
Usually on in the evenings Pacific time.  Intake Contact for Triarii Clan (PM for details)
Be a better player  |  Click here if you have lag  |  Graphics Settings for iOS  |  Check your ping with Pingplotter  |  Get good: watch Bushka!  |  Check out tanks on Tank Compare  and  BlitzHangar

CrazyHunter13 #53 Posted 12 August 2015 - 12:04 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7211 battles

View Postreluctanttheist, on 11 August 2015 - 05:57 PM, said:

android, I never owned an IOS device so I don't know if the settings is different

Edited by CrazyHunter13, 12 August 2015 - 12:05 AM.

CrazyHunter13 #54 Posted 12 August 2015 - 02:37 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7211 battles

View Postreluctanttheist, on 11 August 2015 - 05:57 PM, said:

mine is Android, don't know if the settings for IOS is different

iforget #55 Posted 13 August 2015 - 02:03 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 9878 battles

Could u give the ST-1 a different stock gun. Having to use a tier eight gun in a tier nine battle is awful. The stock grind is pratically impossible without the bl-9. I don't want to have to get the is3 just to get the bl9. Maybe u could let the ST-1 use the KV4's gun or make a new gun stock for the ST-1. :)

Edited by iforget, 14 August 2015 - 09:46 PM.

CptCheez #56 Posted 13 August 2015 - 03:25 PM

This Space Intentionally Left Blank

• Players
  • 15398 battles

View Postiforget, on 13 August 2015 - 10:03 AM, said:

Could u give the ST-1 a different stock gun. Having to use a tier seven gun in a tier nine battle is awful. Maybe u could let the ST-1 use the KV4's gun or make a new gun stock for the ST-1. :)

The middle gun on the ST-I is the top gun from the IS-3.  And the ST-I uses the same 3 guns as the IS-8.  So if you've worked your way up that other Russian Heavy line, it makes the ST-I a lot easier.

"When the going gets tough and the stomach acids flow, 
The cold wind of conformity is nipping at your nose.
When some trendy new atrocity has brought you to your knees
Come with us we'll sail the Seas of Cheese."

HanYOL0 #57 Posted 13 August 2015 - 03:26 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 15603 battles
  • [III-Z]

First off, great update Wargaming. Thanks. I do have an issue with the game effects quality. Last night the game suggested I tone down some graphics quality due to "inconsistent performance" in a previous game. I'm running the game on an iPad Air 2; one of the most powerful mobile devices out there bar none. Why should I have to tone down graphics effects?  

Interesting to note that since 2.0 dropped, I've seen lags in some graphics-related performance for example, when a Red team tank is killed, there's a weird delay in the red health pool indicator going to zero. None of this makes sense given the Ferrari-Like performance of the iPad Air 2's graphics in any other game I play. 

Community Pledge Signer

CptCheez #58 Posted 13 August 2015 - 05:35 PM

This Space Intentionally Left Blank

• Players
  • 15398 battles

View PostHan_Y0lo, on 13 August 2015 - 11:26 AM, said:

First off, great update Wargaming. Thanks. I do have an issue with the game effects quality. Last night the game suggested I tone down some graphics quality due to "inconsistent performance" in a previous game. I'm running the game on an iPad Air 2; one of the most powerful mobile devices out there bar none. Why should I have to tone down graphics effects?  

Personally, I have Grass and Grass in Sniper Mode both turned "OFF" on my iPad Air 2.  I don't need grass obscuring my view. :)

That's interesting that the game suggested that.  I hadn't heard of any FPS-tracking feature that was put in.

Edited by CptCheez, 13 August 2015 - 05:35 PM.

"When the going gets tough and the stomach acids flow, 
The cold wind of conformity is nipping at your nose.
When some trendy new atrocity has brought you to your knees
Come with us we'll sail the Seas of Cheese."

HanYOL0 #59 Posted 13 August 2015 - 06:34 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 15603 battles
  • [III-Z]

View PostCptCheez, on 13 August 2015 - 09:35 AM, said:

Personally, I have Grass and Grass in Sniper Mode both turned "OFF" on my iPad Air 2.  I don't need grass obscuring my view. :)

That's interesting that the game suggested that.  I hadn't heard of any FPS-tracking feature that was put in.

cheez, I have "grass in sniper mode" turned off as well. Water effects were at Medium setting as was tank detail. As I said, weird. 

Community Pledge Signer

Pilgrim_of_many_Pilgrims #60 Posted 13 August 2015 - 06:49 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11671 battles

Since this up date I have been experienced lag, frozen games and now I have been kicked out 3 out of my last 4 games. I have deleted and reloaded the game twice, advice given on this forum by community managers, a blocked player keeps appearing on my friends list and I re lock him but he reappears every time I load game.

All the freezes and lags are costing me silver, stats and patience.

I have a brand new iPad mini with all resources allocated to Blitz, I have no other games or memory usage on this iPad and it is a 16 gb device with super fast wifi broadband connection.

So WG what are you doing too improve playability of this game, oh yes I have submitted tickets to no avail, standard answer is "we are aware of the issues and working to correct them" 

Jeez

Totally frustrated, I may be going back to Wot XBox at this rate.

To those who "Lemming Train"...Rowing harder is not a solution if your boat is headed in the wrong direction.

To those who "Camp"....You will miss 100% of your shots if you don't take any.

We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go always a little further: it may be beyond the last blue mountain barred with snow, across that angry or that glimmering sea.

Also tagged with 2.0, patch, update

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users