Update 2.0 Feedback

2.0 patch update

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

_Mohawk_Maniac_ #61 Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:10 AM

Private

• Players
  • 15621 battles
I don't know about anyone else but ever since they changed menu button and turn it into the settings button I find myself getting extremely irritated because unintentionally my finger has a tendency to hit it, and always at the most.inconvenient of times. Therefore taking me out of the game and opening the settings page, which as you might of guessed, gets my killed. At least when it was still the menu button all it did was pull a drop down down, which most importantly you could still at least manage to play around. I imagine that primarily happens while using a phone vs. Tablet/ipad. I'm I the only one having this issue or does anyone else want the original menu button back.

koop123 #62 Posted 14 August 2015 - 10:25 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8349 battles
The fact that I have been trying to figure out what is going on with the game since 11 (it is now 3) is depressing, since it is clear to me how addicted I am. I may just have to walk away. Even typing that sickens me, the people in Triarii are great and I have been working on my game in order to try to make it into the competitive division if I make it to full patch [III]. My overall WR was rising and went to 58.60% until I hit the Ping Spike/Frozen Tank wall. I was able to tank at a descent WR for the last 500-600 games, but nothing I do fixes the issue. Every other game I have downloaded as a test works fine. I have learned more about 802.11n then I care to mention. I am not happy that it seems that other players are having the same issue. I admit it, I am a Blitzoholic. Even knowing I will be a frozen potato on the battlefield has not kept me from trying to play. But as each day goes by it becomes clear to me that I probably will have to walk away and just hope something changes. If anyone else has been having the same issues, please send in a support ticket. 

Edited by _Irregular_Apocalypse_, 14 August 2015 - 10:26 AM.

WR~0.23% Damage Ratio~.0009  WN9~ 35.  Avg Tier~1.10

Tit_for_Tat #63 Posted 15 August 2015 - 04:33 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 45888 battles
  • [III-S]
Is this thread broken?

Gil - Montreal    "Have Great tanks, TC and crew noob often - working on it" Also known as "Crinkles Fluffernut" the fearless tanker

"Do not protect yourself with a fence but rather with your friends."

Also tagged with 2.0, patch, update

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users