• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

jensen215_ #1 Posted 05 August 2015 - 03:34 AM

Scientia Potentia Est

• Players
  • 13067 battles
  • [IMPR]

Please play while viewing 

Throughout the ages, empires have risen and fallen, prospered and succumbed. Some empires have been reborn from the ashes, the last few survivors keeping alive the Empire.

The Roman Empire, the founder of our basic ideas of democracy and of a republic, fell to the barbarian tribes, but the east of the Roman Empire stayed strong even after the fall.

The Imperium, the Roman word for the power to command, is a group built from the survivors of the Fall of the Empire. We are based upon East Rome in our design and in our ideals. We are no longer the monarchy which we used to be. We are now more democratic and republic. We offer a better way of ruling a clan.

We are fiercely competitive, loyal, and ready to rise.

We are currently looking for active recruits 

Win Rate: 57.5% or above

Average damage in tier 8 and above being 1800+ 

Damage per Battle: 1,150 or above

Battle Count: 4,000 or above

WN8 of 2700+

Activity: At least 15 games per week

Two tier  VIII  non-premium vehicles or anything higher with at least 1800+average damage 

Communication Requirements

Be active on both our Discord and Slack

Do you meet or exceed the requirements?

Message an officer in-game or reply below with your stats!

http://wotbstars.com...&geo=NA&lng=eng

dHaPHLn.png

Edited by jensen215_, 27 August 2016 - 03:59 AM.

Commander of The Imperium

We Will Rise Again, The Empire is dead, long live the Empire, The Imperium has risen

Carry a noob and he will have victory for a battle teach a man to carry and he will lead to domination        

MLFSiS1.png

Click on the CWG Game Guru tag for my Guides

Delta256 #2 Posted 05 August 2015 - 03:50 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10085 battles
  • [IMPR]
Is this with our updated reqs?

I sometimes drive Warships too.

TikiTarr #3 Posted 05 August 2015 - 03:53 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 49189 battles
  • [DEF_6]
Good post commander, however the minimum battles is 3500!! Anyone out there who is interested and meets these requirements, feel free to in game message me, as I am the head recruiter and I'll be happy to talk with you and perform a more rigorous review of your credentials than just the minimum standard. Happy tanking, look forward to hearing from potential recruits who think they have the right stuff to become a member of the Imperium
DD

jensen215_ #4 Posted 05 August 2015 - 04:35 PM

Scientia Potentia Est

• Players
  • 13067 battles
  • [IMPR]

View PostDelta256, on 04 August 2015 - 09:50 PM, said:

Is this with our updated reqs?

Just updated them

We Will Rise Again, The Empire is dead, long live the Empire, The Imperium has risen

Carry a noob and he will have victory for a battle teach a man to carry and he will lead to domination        

MLFSiS1.png

Prompt_N_Critical #5 Posted 05 August 2015 - 06:01 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 49114 battles
Just wanted to reiterate our clans association with each other and hope to do all we can to facilitate this relationship, and to utilize each other in the most efficient way possible. Id rather not get into the specifics here, however i would like to see both our clans work together for a common goal. Both clans have appointed liaison officers, but if anyone from imperium needs anything from Teufel Huden, feel free to ask Axman727272 or myself, panzerace760. Good luck on the battlefield

TikiTarr #6 Posted 05 August 2015 - 09:27 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 49189 battles
  • [DEF_6]

Thanks panzerace, I think our 2 clans will have no problems working together to utilize efficiencies together and get stronger as a result.  I agree that specifics should be kept off the open forums, but you or any of your tankers are more than welcome to message me in game or on my webpage I made on your team's site.  There is much to gain from the relationship our two clans have!

o7 to the Teufel Hunden clan

DD

_Ax_ #7 Posted 09 August 2015 - 03:49 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 25450 battles

Much thanks for the countdowns hosted by Imperium tonight.  All the boys at Teufel Hunden and the Devil Dog Raiders had a blast!  

Looking forward to hanging with you guys again soon.

o7 Ax

jensen215_ #8 Posted 09 August 2015 - 04:17 AM

Scientia Potentia Est

• Players
  • 13067 battles
  • [IMPR]

View Postaxman727272, on 08 August 2015 - 09:49 PM, said:

Much thanks for the countdowns hosted by Imperium tonight.  All the boys at Teufel Hunden and the Devil Dog Raiders had a blast!  

Looking forward to hanging with you guys again soon.

o7 Ax

No problem! Was glad to host you guys and you are welcome to stop by anytime! 

Also, a reminder to all participants, send me a screen shot with your highest damage during the countdowns!

Winner gets a 15$ itunes gift card!

MLFSiS1.png

TikiTarr #9 Posted 10 August 2015 - 01:00 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 49189 battles
  • [DEF_6]

Keep rocking on DD and RAIDR, more fun and joint contests to come brothers.  Good crowd last night, good tanking, and good times were had by all!!

Anybody got a suggestion for a new avatar or a file small enough that is cooler than this Christmas tree that I use for my mailing labels for Christmas cards??

DD

_Ax_ #10 Posted 10 August 2015 - 01:06 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 25450 battles

View PostTikiTarr, on 09 August 2015 - 09:00 PM, said:

Keep rocking on DD and RAIDR, more fun and joint contests to come brothers.  Good crowd last night, good tanking, and good times were had by all!!

Anybody got a suggestion for a new avatar or a file small enough that is cooler than this Christmas tree that I use for my mailing labels for Christmas cards??

Great fun Tiki!  Brian and I ran some platoons today and ended up on the same team with a few Imperium brothers.  Good times.

Teufel Hunden and the Devil Dog Raiders will have to set up another get together soon.

o7

PinDadNW #11 Posted 10 August 2015 - 10:38 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 38895 battles
  • [RAIDR]

View PostTikiTarr, on 10 August 2015 - 01:00 AM, said:

No way. The tree is perfect. It makes me laugh, you should keep it! I think knowing that it goes out on your Christmas cards is what makes it so funny for me.

Ok, right. Tanks and stuff. Boom.

Proud DD Raider [RAIDR]

TikiTarr #12 Posted 14 August 2015 - 02:52 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 49189 battles
  • [DEF_6]
OK, I'll keep the Christmas tree, I also have a candy cane and frosty, I'll look at those too.  LOL
DD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users