• Please log in to reply
679 replies to this topic

Psyberius #101 Posted 07 August 2015 - 03:29 PM

Prestige Worldwide

• Players
  • 29243 battles

View Postahredstealth, on 07 August 2015 - 10:02 AM, said:

You're in.  Have fun.

Sweet potatoe pie! I'll get to work adding all the clan members to my friends list a bit later on as time allows. Seems like this clan is growing fast. If there's any way I can be of service, let me know!

"I have come here to kick @$$ and chew bubblegum.

...and I'm all out of bubblegum."

- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

bccchu #102 Posted 07 August 2015 - 03:30 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 33110 battles
  • [SPUD]
Hankhenry, thanks for the games. You played well, staying mobile with your medium.

furicle #103 Posted 07 August 2015 - 03:32 PM

Tuber or not tuber...

• Players
  • 52012 battles
  • [SPUDX]

Since nobody's said it yet 

THANKS AHREDSTEALTH! 

As far as I'm concerned this is your baby, so I'd rather you asked opinions then did what you want rather than 'majority rules' :-)

I think this will be fun, but please don't accidentally turn this into work for you.  Kinda defeats the purpose 'eh?

Deltabird won't be back until Monday  (damn the house is quiet!)

I'm cool with you need a "real name" and at least one forum posting here as part of the qualifications.

And Psyberius is right, let us know if we can help.

Edited by furicle, 07 August 2015 - 03:34 PM.

_______  __  _____      
  / __/ _ \/ / / / _ \
 _\ \/ ___/ /_/ / // /
/___/_/   \____/____/

Prammo comes naturally to a golden russet...

hankhenry #104 Posted 07 August 2015 - 03:34 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19781 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View Postbccchu, on 07 August 2015 - 09:30 AM, said:

Hankhenry, thanks for the games. You played well, staying mobile with your medium.

Thanks, you played well also. Sorry they surrounded you on Oasis. 

tinmanic #105 Posted 07 August 2015 - 03:37 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 32784 battles
  • [SPUD]

View PostPsyberius, on 07 August 2015 - 11:29 AM, said:

Sweet potatoe pie! I'll get to work adding all the clan members to my friends list a bit later on as time allows. Seems like this clan is growing fast. If there's any way I can be of service, let me know!

Welcome, Psyberius!  By the way if you don't have kids, Stealth is making up sock puppets to substitute.  Just let him know if you prefer a boy or a girl, or if you wish to be surprised. 

Stealth & Tinman looking spudly

My Stats:

Psyberius #106 Posted 07 August 2015 - 03:45 PM

Prestige Worldwide

• Players
  • 29243 battles

View Posttinmanic, on 07 August 2015 - 10:37 AM, said:

Welcome, Psyberius!  By the way if you don't have kids, Stealth is making up sock puppets to substitute.  Just let him know if you prefer a boy or a girl, or if you wish to be surprised. 

I don't have any children, so I think a sock puppet will have to suffice. As far as gender is concerned: surprise me LOL. 

- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

ahredstealth #107 Posted 07 August 2015 - 03:45 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Postfuricle, on 07 August 2015 - 09:32 AM, said:

THANKS AHREDSTEALTH! 

As far as I'm concerned this is your baby, so I'd rather you asked opinions then did what you want rather than 'majority rules' :-)

I think this will be fun, but please don't accidentally turn this into work for you.  Kinda defeats the purpose 'eh?

I'm cool with you need a "real name" and at least one forum posting here as part of the qualifications.

No, thanks everyone else for being pretty solid about this idea.  I wasn't certain if I'd be running around by myself or not.  You guys are definitely living up to exactly what I was looking for.  Solid props all around.

As far as Deltabird, I think it's more about the "I'm not certain if he'll want to be in this clan or a different one."  I completely understand if he's got friends in other clans, and may want to join up with them.  I'm cool with all of that.  Which is why I think a "wait and see" policy may work out best.

Today I went to the bathroom and forgot my phone.

There are 256 tiles in the bathroom...

tinmanic #108 Posted 07 August 2015 - 04:12 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 32784 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Postfuricle, on 07 August 2015 - 11:32 AM, said:

THANKS AHREDSTEALTH! 

I second that - am very appreciative of Stealth (aka King Tot); and it almost seems strange to see so much positivity in the forums. Am hopeful it will be contagious and spread (ok I sometimes forget to remove my rosey colored glasses)

Stealth & Tinman looking spudly

My Stats:

Psyberius #109 Posted 07 August 2015 - 04:24 PM

Prestige Worldwide

• Players
  • 29243 battles

View Posttinmanic, on 07 August 2015 - 11:12 AM, said:

I second that - am very appreciative of Stealth (aka King Tot); and it almost seems strange to see so much positivity in the forums. Am hopeful it will be contagious and spread (ok I sometimes forget to remove my rosey colored glasses)

Agreed! An "accidental" clan shows up and carves out a happy little place on the official forum. Who saw that coming? Best "accident" ever! Thanks Stealth! 

- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

yhfjhrhrhfrhrdj #110 Posted 07 August 2015 - 04:52 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 28696 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View PostPsyberius, on 07 August 2015 - 10:24 AM, said:

Agreed! An "accidental" clan shows up and carves out a happy little place on the official forum. Who saw that coming? Best "accident" ever! Thanks Stealth!

Didio:great: And as for the player account, I agree with everybody else , they to set up an account, no problem.

Edited by yhfjhrhrhfrhrdj, 07 August 2015 - 04:59 PM.

Have SPUD, will BUD

nightporter13 #111 Posted 07 August 2015 - 04:55 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 25144 battles
  • [MASRY]

Thanks for accepting my request.  So where's the beer?

Posted Image

Mercenary_15 #112 Posted 07 August 2015 - 04:58 PM

Private

• Players
  • 5629 battles
  • [SPUDX]
Hi I'm mercenary_15 I asked to join but you guys told me to introduce myself on the forums so I'm 21 male from San marcos California I live with my gf...idk how to introduce myself haha but I like playing the game I try to get on whenever I can but sometimes it's hard since the update I can't connect to the servers bc it says they're unavailable or my account failed to sign in but I like to enjoy myself on the game I'm not the best but at least I have fun playing the game idk what else to say besides I want to be a part of your clan 

dementian #113 Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:03 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 50126 battles
  • [SPUDX]

I like that this clan originated on the forum.  I agree with having some requirement to at least visit this thread.  Hopefully if they do that they will also start to learn from all of the other information here.

Also, I want to thank ahredstealth as well.  Seems like a great group and I like the no d-bag motto!  

(It brings a smile to my face every time I see [SPUD] next to my name when entering battle.)

Mercenary_15 #114 Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:08 PM

Private

• Players
  • 5629 battles
  • [SPUDX]
Yes that how I found out about it but I didn't think I would have to introduce myself on the thrrad but oh well and idk when to request to join the clan again assuming that I introduced myself correctly haha

yhfjhrhrhfrhrdj #115 Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:26 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 28696 battles
  • [SPUDX]

Lol. Sorry about the name ahredstealth, not my choosing. I use my e-mail address and password to log on. Didn't get home till late last night, it was golf league . I added all the clan members to friends list when I got home. Now about the name. Was visiting the son back last summer and grandson was on I-pad playing games. He asked his grandma if he could get a new game, so  grandma went to app store and came across Blitz, and when he went to  register the game and asked for a name, that is what he typed lol. He played all weekend. So when we got home that night I thought I would try it. I was hooked.  So after 3 days of playing I had come to the conclusion this was no game for a 7 yr. old after I was called several.... should I say some creative names.So if you guys se me in a match just call me yh for short. Keep on Tank'n everyone. And once again stealth, great idea.:honoring:

Edited by yhfjhrhrhfrhrdj, 07 August 2015 - 05:32 PM.

Have SPUD, will BUD

yhfjhrhrhfrhrdj #116 Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:45 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 28696 battles
  • [SPUDX]
You got it correct stealth LOL. once again sorry about the name.:D I'm beginning to wonder if that's why nobody would in game message me. Well got to go, lunch is over. Will be on about 9:30pm tonight central time.

Edited by yhfjhrhrhfrhrdj, 07 August 2015 - 05:48 PM.

Have SPUD, will BUD

FavreDollarFootlong #117 Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:51 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4501 battles

View Posthankhenry, on 07 August 2015 - 09:08 AM, said:

If it helps I would vote No. Agree with the others that they at least need to take the time to create an account with WG. It just helps to be able to remember them. If there are multiple "Player_12345..." in the clan I may not be able to remember them all (the memory is not like it used to be). Also being part of the forum would help. I have learned so much from it, plus found this great clan. 

So far only had time to play a few games (the weekend will be the same, working...) but was able to platoon with bccchu. Won one, lost one. Thanks for the fun. 

Good luck to everyone. 

This and a forum post would be ideal imo - sorry for the tardiness...

ruggs225 #118 Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:56 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 31399 battles
  • [SPUDX]
Thanks for accepting me.  Great to receive a lot of friend requests from fellow Spuds!  I'm not a big tooner but have tried recently with some decent success.  I'm basically grinding every line so if you want to toon tier 7 or 8's right now I am usually on at night. See you on the battlefield!

PianoClassical #119 Posted 07 August 2015 - 06:08 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 29952 battles
  • [SPUDX]

Hi!  Please consider my application to join.  I love the Galaxy Quest reference (one of my favorite movies).

I'm married, older than the hills (well, 50+), no children (unless you count the four legged variety), play when I can, play with a controller (pushing my thumb on a flat surface doesn't work well for me), try to improve (slow going), and I like low stress environs.  It would be an honor to have [SPUD] by my name.

Thanks!

P.S.  This is my first post on any public forum.  Ever.

P.P.S.  tinmanic, I believe I backed into you on the Mines hill yesterday when you were taking a shot.  Sorry 'bout that.

P.P.P.S.  Activate the Omega 13!

“What I say is that, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.” 

― A.A. Milne

t4four #120 Posted 07 August 2015 - 06:29 PM

Fix the cigarette lighter

• Players
  • 43686 battles
  • [SPUDX]
The life this has taken on is amazing. Thanks stealth spud for doing this. I think it is already been said, but a real acct and a visit to the forum should be requirements.  Just because we don't want a lot of commitment doesn't mean we don't want a little effort. Hope to get on tonight for more than one match finally.
I like turtles

Also tagged with [SPUD]

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users