• Please log in to reply
679 replies to this topic

t4four #181 Posted 09 August 2015 - 04:49 AM

Fix the cigarette lighter

• Players
  • 39585 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View PostSteelCityHammer, on 08 August 2015 - 09:31 PM, said:

It's in the "recruiting" section.  We'll probably be moved at some point. 

SCH

I think this banter still qualifies as recruiting. "What you see is what you get." kind of thing.
I like turtles

koop123 #182 Posted 09 August 2015 - 05:25 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8379 battles

View PostMercenary_15, on 07 August 2015 - 08:58 AM, said:

Hi I'm mercenary_15 I asked to join but you guys told me to introduce myself on the forums so I'm 21 male from San marcos California I live with my gf...idk how to introduce myself haha but I like playing the game I try to get on whenever I can but sometimes it's hard since the update I can't connect to the servers bc it says they're unavailable or my account failed to sign in but I like to enjoy myself on the game I'm not the best but at least I have fun playing the game idk what else to say besides I want to be a part of your clan 

Wow! What a trip, most people say San Diego...just had to chime in as a fellow North County tanker (Carlsbad) and say hi. Was just in San Marcos visiting Frys (been pricing out a good PC gaming rig, the Star Citizen demo looked amazing and of course there is pixel tanks) and of course had to take the fam to Phil's. Welcome to the forum, you have found an awesome guy and great group of players. 

WR~0.23% Damage Ratio~.0009  WN9~ 35.  Avg Tier~1.10

mike82198 #183 Posted 09 August 2015 - 07:35 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 39622 battles
  • [CRATE]

View Postt4four, on 08 August 2015 - 10:23 AM, said:

Not my place to say yes or no. That said, I would vote yes. While I respect that you represent a clan that is somewhat of a who's who in gameplay, it is your forum style that I like.  You are willing to call b/s on anybody, offer help/insight if the situation fits and you take the time to compose your posts.  I may not always agree with or like what you say, but I like how you say it (usually).

Thanks, mate.

View Postahredstealth, on 08 August 2015 - 10:47 AM, said:

I figured we were the unofficial feeder clan for the reapers, which pretty much makes us brothers in arms.

We don't have feeders, we can get our own food by ourselves, thank you very much!

If you ever need a hand with anything I could help with, do let me know. You're one of the nicest guys this game scene has. 

furicle #184 Posted 09 August 2015 - 03:50 PM

Tuber or not tuber...

• Players
  • 50846 battles
  • [SPUDX]

Teamspeak is up an running for any spuds (and buds) who'd like to use it.

Address: 

I put a password on it, just so the whole world can't use it - PM me here, or in game, or tweet @furicle and I'll give it to you.

_______  __  _____      
  / __/ _ \/ / / / _ \
 _\ \/ ___/ /_/ / // /
/___/_/   \____/____/

Prammo comes naturally to a golden russet...

tinmanic #185 Posted 09 August 2015 - 04:24 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 29270 battles
  • [SPUD]

Platooned over breakfast this morning with usrbinperl, who graciously tolerated my taterness in my IS-6...still struggling with it but we won more than we lost at least. Sorry for the kill-stealing, usrbin! I had great fun (often at your expense). 

Oh and we beat a 'celebrity' team (a "uni-con", hint hint), too!

Stealth & Tinman looking spudly

My Stats:

dementian #186 Posted 09 August 2015 - 04:29 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 44213 battles
  • [SPUDX]

Wow is it just me or are we quickly going from accidental clan to a pretty legit one?  We've got a great group of players here.

RareMemes #187 Posted 09 August 2015 - 05:16 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2170 battles
Hello, I'm EliteProp and I would enjoy being a part of [SPUD]. I'm a 19 year old male and college is starting so it'll be sporadic for me. I still play pretty often. I'm grinding towards E-50M and I have quite a few premiums over all tiers!

SonnetVolta #188 Posted 09 August 2015 - 06:02 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 14803 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View Postdementian, on 09 August 2015 - 11:29 AM, said:

Wow is it just me or are we quickly going from accidental clan to a pretty legit one?  We've got a great group of players here.

Legit. I'm glad I got in on the ground floor of this one. :)

better sig

usrbinperl #189 Posted 09 August 2015 - 06:29 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 9214 battles

View Posttinmanic, on 09 August 2015 - 04:24 PM, said:

Platooned over breakfast this morning with usrbinperl, who graciously tolerated my taterness in my IS-6...still struggling with it but we won more than we lost at least. Sorry for the kill-stealing, usrbin! I had great fun (often at your expense). 

Oh and we beat a 'celebrity' team (a "uni-con", hint hint), too!

fun toons! I think I made off with like a million credits, thanks for carrying me :great:

Psyberius #190 Posted 09 August 2015 - 08:07 PM

Prestige Worldwide

• Players
  • 29243 battles

View Postfuricle, on 09 August 2015 - 10:50 AM, said:

Address: 

I put a password on it, just so the whole world can't use it - PM me here, or in game, or tweet @furicle and I'll give it to you.

Sweet! You're the man! I'll hit you up for the pass and try to get on soon!

View Postdementian, on 09 August 2015 - 11:29 AM, said:

Yeah. This whole thing seems to have escalated rather quickly LOL

View PostSonnetVolta, on 09 August 2015 - 01:02 PM, said:

Legit. I'm glad I got in on the ground floor of this one. :)

+1 Same here. I haven't had a chance to platoon with all 40+ members yet. But going by the interactions I've had with my fellow SPUDs, this is a great group. Feels like home :)

"I have come here to kick @$$ and chew bubblegum.

...and I'm all out of bubblegum."

- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

IronSpectre1138 #191 Posted 09 August 2015 - 08:19 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5512 battles
  • [SPUDX]
I have a question regarding Team speak. Do you have to utilize a separate device, such as a PC, or can you use the same device (a tablet in my case) on which you are playing Blitz? If it is the same device does gameplay get bogged down?

"Traditionally, Spuds love to fight. All real Spuds love the sting of battle."

I am the official beer wench of the Spuds. I may not be a unicum, but I keep the suds flowing.

SonnetVolta #192 Posted 09 August 2015 - 08:25 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 14803 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View Postaramikvideo19, on 09 August 2015 - 03:19 PM, said:

I have a question regarding Team speak. Do you have to utilize a separate device, such as a PC, or can you use the same device (a tablet in my case) on which you are playing Blitz? If it is the same device does gameplay get bogged down?

No. yes. Often.

I put TeamSpeak on my Mac. I haven't explored TeamSpeak for Android, but my devices are on the low end anyhow, so I try to run only Blitz on my phone, no other apps. I have found a few WiFi glitches when I have anything else using the Router, so I find that TeamSpeak causes a few minor hiccups, but it's worth it overall.

better sig

t4four #193 Posted 09 August 2015 - 08:42 PM

Fix the cigarette lighter

• Players
  • 39585 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View Postfuricle, on 09 August 2015 - 09:50 AM, said:

Address: 

You are going to drag me kicking and screaming into the 21st century.  What hardware and/or software is required for this voodoo.  I know the info is out there, but I need explained to me like I am an 80 year old.  I am not by the way.  From what I read above, I think running it on my trusty old iPad 2 would be a mistake.  Of course, my Mac is also many years old too but still able to handle the latest os.

I like turtles

SonnetVolta #194 Posted 09 August 2015 - 09:04 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 14803 battles
  • [SPUDX]

Yo all taters and spuds right NOW I'm on with FavreDollarFootlong. Jump on TS and we'll do count-ins!

better sig

_JFT96_YNWA #195 Posted 09 August 2015 - 09:27 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8595 battles
  • [SPUDX]

Greetings, 

I'm hoping I can maybe squeeze in. This is my first post, but I've been lurking for ages. I played pretty close to solo (less than 20 games I think) for 5k games and just in the last couple of months have started to pay attention to stats. I'm also an unashamed wallet warrior and im on at all kinds of hours (my job gets me up at 4am) and you can find me on 7 days a week! 

Anyways, i hope to become part of this exiting clan, but if not then I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield, and maybe even platooning (im looking into ts3). 

Good Hunting. o7

IronSpectre1138 #196 Posted 09 August 2015 - 09:40 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5512 battles
  • [SPUDX]

I hope you guys don't mind me posting this here. I feel a little awkward being at the bottom of the stats list, butI feel pretty decent about the game I just had. Granted it's an OP Matilda BP but I'll take it. I want to bring honor to the Spuds.

Edited by aramikvideo19, 09 August 2015 - 09:42 PM.

"Traditionally, Spuds love to fight. All real Spuds love the sting of battle."

I am the official beer wench of the Spuds. I may not be a unicum, but I keep the suds flowing.

ahredstealth #197 Posted 09 August 2015 - 10:03 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Postmike82198, on 09 August 2015 - 01:35 AM, said:

We don't have feeders, we can get our own food by ourselves, thank you very much!

If you ever need a hand with anything I could help with, do let me know. You're one of the nicest guys this game scene has. 

Okay, so you guys are our feeder clan. Gotcha.  Well played sir.  I can also get my own food, but I prefer when it is gotten for me by beautiful women.  Of course my life is pretty much one long beer commercial, so I've got that going for me.

And thank you. I would say the same right back at you.

View Postdementian, on 09 August 2015 - 10:29 AM, said:

Yup.

View PostEliteProp, on 09 August 2015 - 11:16 AM, said:

Hello, I'm EliteProp and I would enjoy being a part of [SPUD]. I'm a 19 year old male and college is starting so it'll be sporadic for me. I still play pretty often. I'm grinding towards E-50M and I have quite a few premiums over all tiers!

Next time I'm on, I'll try to get you in. I believe we have some spots left.  What are you going for? Also, pilot?

View Post_JFT96_YNWA, on 09 August 2015 - 03:27 PM, said:

Greetings, 

I'm hoping I can maybe squeeze in. This is my first post, but I've been lurking for ages. I played pretty close to solo (less than 20 games I think) for 5k games and just in the last couple of months have started to pay attention to stats. I'm also an unashamed wallet warrior and im on at all kinds of hours (my job gets me up at 4am) and you can find me on 7 days a week! 

Anyways, i hope to become part of this exiting clan, but if not then I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield, and maybe even platooning (im looking into ts3). 

Good Hunting. o7

Thanks for posting up. Next time I'm on, I'll get you hooked up.

View Postaramikvideo19, on 09 August 2015 - 03:40 PM, said:

I hope you guys don't mind me posting this here. I feel a little awkward being at the bottom of the stats list, butI feel pretty decent about the game I just had. Granted it's an OP Matilda BP but I'll take it. I want to bring honor to the Spuds.

Nice game bud.

Also, I have no idea how to work a team speak. I'm also usually playing at odd times and after getting the baby back to sleep. I'll try and learn me some stuff about it, but can't promise to use this new found power.

Today I went to the bathroom and forgot my phone.

There are 256 tiles in the bathroom...

tinmanic #198 Posted 09 August 2015 - 10:17 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 29270 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Postaramikvideo19, on 09 August 2015 - 05:40 PM, said:

Yo aramik, nice game, bud. I believe a powereful tank is only as good as its driver so take full credit for this!

My Stats:

_JFT96_YNWA #199 Posted 09 August 2015 - 10:28 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8595 battles
  • [SPUDX]
Sweet im now a SPUD!! Thanks ahredstealth and tinmanic! im looking forward to getting to know some fellow spuds in the near future. Good Hunting. o7

tinmanic #200 Posted 09 August 2015 - 10:29 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 29270 battles
  • [SPUD]

View PostEliteProp, on 09 August 2015 - 01:16 PM, said:

View Post_JFT96_YNWA, on 09 August 2015 - 05:27 PM, said:

Greetings, 

Good Hunting. o7

hi guys, I hopped on to the game for a few mins to check on clan recruiting, and accepted Elite and sent an invite to _JFT.  Welcome guys! That makes us 46 strong I believe. There are others in the request queue but no sign of them on this thread yet.  

My Stats:

Also tagged with [SPUD]

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users