Triarii [iii]

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

putnamJavi #1 Posted 06 August 2015 - 03:07 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 18945 battles

The Triarii [iii]

(A brief history of the original TRIARII can be found HERE)

We are invite only and new registrants will need a full patch ¡¡¡ member to sponsor them into the clan.  We don't let anyone in until they have a member vouch for them.  

It has been quite some time since Triarii has allowed for new membership.  With the influx of various new platforms, update additions of in game clans and various clan oriented contests it has been necessary to re-evaluate and re-assess our community entry process to ensure that the core values and vision of our leadership group (The FUM DUX) is not only maintained but cultivated within each new member.

There have been a number of our members that have contributed their personal time and effort to make this happen.  

Triarii has never been just a clan, we are a community of like-minded adults that enjoy camaraderie across various gaming platforms and titles, the main one being World of Tanks Blitz.  As a community we have never actively "recruited" in the common sense of the term but we do often find individuals communicating an interest to join what we have created.  

It is for those individuals that I make this announcement.  

For now we remain closed to public registrations to our website or applications to become a member.  We have an ample supply of potential recruits we have gotten to know in the last several months and they have priority within our new process.  In the future, we have plans to make ourselves more accessible but for now we remain strictly invite only.

Sending a request to join us will likely not receive a response at this time.

Be safe, Be kind, Have fun and Stay Classy!

Lokeen
LOGISTICS SECTION CHIEF - TRIARII

Edited by putnamJavi, 16 March 2016 - 07:33 PM.

Mistake_ #2 Posted 06 August 2015 - 03:35 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4611 battles
Glad to see Blitz's biggest clan post. Good Luck with recruitment :honoring:

My YouTube Channel - Link

christian1470 #3 Posted 06 August 2015 - 04:24 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 34866 battles
  • [III-H]
Glad I got in when I did. Honored to be part of such a skilled and respected group of players. Tank on! :)

Edited by christian1470, 06 August 2015 - 04:52 PM.

someguyfromPitt #4 Posted 06 August 2015 - 05:17 PM

Jeez Louise that one bounced

• Players
  • 36894 battles
  • [III-X]

View PostMistake_, on 06 August 2015 - 10:35 AM, said:

Glad to see Blitz's biggest clan post. Good Luck with recruitment :honoring:

Tanks. It's a little but of work getting everyone in but it's finally close.  

Im im sure we will open back up recruitment once we have everyone organized. We still take in guests on our website and TS server. 

Many a unique experience occurs in Triarii. We have had interviews with top players, a month long platoon contest for our group with $25 gift cards  to the winners, and weekly training on TS for heavies, mediums, and TD's. And that's just in the last month. Wednesday nights we have a huge turnout on team speak servers for Wednesday Night Gladiator for a ladder style tiers 6 to 10 count up then down style random assorted teams that are way better than public matches. Even War Gaming stops by occasionally to see what's going on with Triarii. 

Its an unique clan that has much to offer.  Stop by and see us time time. 

Cheers yinz guys,

Pitt

Triarii Liaison 

Tier 10's: FV 183, T110E3, T110E4, T110E5, T57, Patton M48, IS-4, IS-7, T-62a, Obj 140

There is only one TD and 183 is her name. 

I drive Joseph Stallon (IS) tanks for the win.

_Meta #5 Posted 07 August 2015 - 01:20 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19344 battles
  • [-SRT-]
Best of luck gentlemen. Looking forward to Gladiator nights. :honoring:

"It's a fool that goes into battle and doesn't use every tool at his disposal. If you ever catch yourself in a "fair" fight, you deserve to lose."-- Meta

mriversinco #6 Posted 07 August 2015 - 01:38 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 30575 battles
  • [EQ-TR]

Aww, that's the one clan I thought was interesting simply because of the maturity level....  Please keep us inform if/when you might have an open spot or two.

Thanks for the good work.

ahredstealth #7 Posted 07 August 2015 - 01:08 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 18330 battles
  • [SPUD]
Much respect to you guys.  You run a solid outfit.  GG, hope to see you on the green side of the battlefield.  

Wargaming server will serving you kindly

Panbun #8 Posted 07 August 2015 - 01:33 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8035 battles
  • [PBKAC]
Ah, the good old Triari. Best of luck to you guys on the battlefield!

utrear #9 Posted 07 August 2015 - 01:39 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 12802 battles
  • [III-X]
Good luck in your endeavors, and happy hunting out there

A Student of the ways of tanking

Tit_for_Tat #10 Posted 10 August 2015 - 01:12 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 37610 battles
  • [III-S]

well it's summer and real life and a new puppy have really  kept this old guy busy.

So haven't been on this forum in many weeks, the Triarii forum has more than enough great chat and information to keep someone busy and informed. OGT on this forum is now archived, sigh, guess we busted it with too many posts....grin

Am almost 5 months now in Triarii and mostly living and gaming with Triarii and guests...i have learned so much and had such a blast with this great group of individuals and our guests.

Nice to see some kudos from other clans as well as free agents checking in with Triarii.

Am continuously  looking forward to making new friendships and always look forward to tooning with the many new guests of our Triarii community.

Am so looking forward to good game fun and the mature chatter, of this thread and our Triarii website, small incremental improvements in my gameplay, kudos and credits go  to the Triarii members and their patient coaching and gme insight.

important to remember that wotb is a game and a fun one, have fun with it.

Triarii for me has kept me in the game and added way more to the wotb experience, a salutation to the great friends and like minded individuals of Triarii that make this time investment very enriching.

Crinkles Fluffernut would say, get out there, win your share, yeah rage a little, when a battle does not go as planned, but have fun doing it and learn from the experiences, win or lose, but as some have said, winning is so much more fun...grin

Gil - Montreal    "Have Great tanks, TC and crew noob often - working on it" Also known as "Crinkles Fluffernut" the fearless tanker

"Do not protect yourself with a fence but rather with your friends."

Russ56 #11 Posted 10 August 2015 - 01:21 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10276 battles
  • [III-S]

View PostTit_for_Tat, on 10 August 2015 - 08:12 AM, said:

well it's summer and real life and a new puppy have really  kept this old guy busy.

So haven't been on this forum in many weeks, the Triarii forum has more than enough great chat and information to keep someone busy and informed. OGT on this forum is now archived, sigh, guess we busted it with too many posts....grin

Am almost 5 months now in Triarii and mostly living and gaming with Triarii and guests...i have learned so much and had such a blast with this great group of individuals and our guests.

Nice to see some kudos from other clans as well as free agents checking in with Triarii.

Am continuously  looking forward to making new friendships and always look forward to tooning with the many new guests of our Triarii community.

Am so looking forward to good game fun and the mature chatter, of this thread and our Triarii website, small incremental improvements in my gameplay, kudos and credits go  to the Triarii members and their patient coaching and gme insight.

important to remember that wotb is a game and a fun one, have fun with it.

Triarii for me has kept me in the game and added way more to the wotb experience, a salutation to the great friends and like minded individuals of Triarii that make this time investment very enriching.

Crinkles Fluffernut would say, get out there, win your share, yeah rage a little, when a battle does not go as planned, but have fun doing it and learn from the experiences, win or lose, but as some have said, winning is so much more fun...grin

:great: Could not have said it better. :honoring:

Edited by Russ56, 10 August 2015 - 01:23 PM.

Community Pledge Signer,

MSgt USAF Retired

__Rich_97__ #12 Posted 11 August 2015 - 04:11 AM

Private

• Players
  • 5566 battles
  • [GROB]

Just had an excellent game with 6 platoons from your clan. I want to complement you all on your sportsmanlike conduct and making the game less stupid. 

Ksftwe #13 Posted 11 August 2015 - 04:22 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 23255 battles
  • [PURPL]

My god, ever since clan tags were introduced, it's suddenly struck me how fricken HUGE Triarii is. I practically see one of you old farts every other game. :hiding:

Much respect to you delightful folk, and best of luck with the clan - o7

Tier XObj 268, T-62AT110E3, E 100, T110E5FV4202IS-7FV215bObj 140, Jg Pz E 100M48 PattonE 50 MT110E4Leopard 1T57 HeavyIS-4

~ How Do I Shoot?™ ~

d0ugh_b0y #14 Posted 11 August 2015 - 06:35 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7226 battles
this is not a comment this a place holder for a future comment

Psyberius #15 Posted 11 August 2015 - 06:54 AM

Prestige Worldwide

• Players
  • 29241 battles
Best of luck when the time does come to open recruiting again! o7

"I have come here to kick @$$ and chew bubblegum.

...and I'm all out of bubblegum."

- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

Spekulatius #16 Posted 11 August 2015 - 10:57 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 26074 battles
  • [III-S]

View PostKsftwe, on 10 August 2015 - 11:22 PM, said:

My god, ever since clan tags were introduced, it's suddenly struck me how fricken HUGE Triarii is. I practically see one of you old farts every other game. :hiding:

Much respect to you delightful folk, and best of luck with the clan - o7

Tell me about it. I have killed and have been killed by Triarii and didn't even know they are Triarii brothers. This can happen with ~150 Tankers on the roster. Now with the clan tags, it's easier to know who to shoot at first :-).

I can second what others said about the clan. We are community oriented first and competitive second and have from Unicum players to average Joe's like me pretty much everyone in our clan. I have been with the Triarii pretty much from the beginning and most likely would have quit the game, if it weren't for the nice community that I consider myself lucky to be part of.

Community pledge signer

Currently driving: JPanther II, SU-152, SU-100M, ISU-152, Obj 704, KV-1S, Victory, (-o-), T54, T-44, E75, Hetzer, Jagdtiger, T29, T34, M103, M105, IS-3, IS6, IS-8, IS-7. Chromwell B, Comet, ,Caern, Conquerer, Churchill VII, Black Prince,Tiger P, VK45.02A,B, At-15A, S35, DW2

Integrity125 #17 Posted 11 August 2015 - 04:31 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 2938 battles
Just wondering...are you guys going to form Haststi and Princepes clans too?

Class II Closed Beta Tester

Community Pledge Signer

Tier Xs: IS-7. I know I know. I'm working on getting more.

"The object of a fight is not to win. It is to give your opponent no choice but to lose."

Lokeen #18 Posted 11 August 2015 - 04:57 PM

General P. McDangles

• Club Wargaming
  • 38497 battles
  • [STORM]

View PostIntegrity125, on 11 August 2015 - 11:31 AM, said:

Just wondering...are you guys going to form Haststi and Princepes clans too?

We're discussing some Roman suffixes to our clan tag/name but nothing definitive yet.  We tend to be pretty methodical in our approaches to any adjustments or expansions mostly because 1) We have such a large community and 2) Well......cause we're old! hahahahaha

Stay toned for more fun and adventure with those crazy Triarii you know and love! :)

Lokeen #19 Posted 11 August 2015 - 04:58 PM

General P. McDangles

• Club Wargaming
  • 38497 battles
  • [STORM]

View Postutrear, on 07 August 2015 - 08:39 AM, said:

Good luck in your endeavors, and happy hunting out there

Thanks brother you to.....just don't hunt me ok? :great:

someguyfromPitt #20 Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:52 PM

Jeez Louise that one bounced

• Players
  • 36894 battles
  • [III-X]

So if interested in the clan there are a few steps...

1) click on our website, check it out and apply to be a guest to start. 

http://triariiclan.iclanwebsites.com

2) Download team speak on your phone for $5 or free on your PC and come talk to us. PM myself, Lokeen, Str8upJack for TS server and port details to connect. This is the best way to. Take part of the unique Triarii experiences. Interviews with top players, discussions, team countdowns, training, and overall 90% of our activities take place on Team Speak. 

3) For silent players, check out KaKao talk which we use for mobile messages and for the Silent Service guys. It's a free app and is common for the guys who can't talk and play to communicate. 

So recruitment is back up and running through Lokeen. Hope to see yinz in game sometime. 

Later gators,

Pitt

Tier 10's: FV 183, T110E3, T110E4, T110E5, T57, Patton M48, IS-4, IS-7, T-62a, Obj 140

There is only one TD and 183 is her name. 

I drive Joseph Stallon (IS) tanks for the win.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users