Triarii [iii]

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

The_Witch_K1ng_of_Angmar #121 Posted 06 April 2017 - 05:42 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 17060 battles
  • [T1GER]
I would like to join III.  I have long wished to play on Blitz competitively with a good clan, and, although I am leader of a clan, I do not believe I am cut out to be a leader.  I wish to join a good team, and have fun with them, and these veterans look like just the people.  Thank you!

Adjman90 #122 Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:02 PM

Private

• Players
  • 24361 battles
  • [DONE]

Classy outfit...have been impressed with "you all" win or lose...even reported one of you to war gaming following a loss for your good sportsmanship and humor..as an OMG (old married guy) it was a nice change....

tank on!!!

sgt_Longhofer_USMC #123 Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:09 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3281 battles
  • [TPDG]

View PostputnamJavi, on 06 August 2015 - 03:07 PM, said:

The Triarii [iii]

(A brief history of the original TRIARII can be found HERE)

We are invite only and new registrants will need a full patch ¡¡¡ member to sponsor them into the clan.  We don't let anyone in until they have a member vouch for them.  

It has been quite some time since Triarii has allowed for new membership.  With the influx of various new platforms, update additions of in game clans and various clan oriented contests it has been necessary to re-evaluate and re-assess our community entry process to ensure that the core values and vision of our leadership group (The FUM DUX) is not only maintained but cultivated within each new member.

There have been a number of our members that have contributed their personal time and effort to make this happen.  

Triarii has never been just a clan, we are a community of like-minded adults that enjoy camaraderie across various gaming platforms and titles, the main one being World of Tanks Blitz.  As a community we have never actively "recruited" in the common sense of the term but we do often find individuals communicating an interest to join what we have created.  

It is for those individuals that I make this announcement.  

For now we remain closed to public registrations to our website or applications to become a member.  We have an ample supply of potential recruits we have gotten to know in the last several months and they have priority within our new process.  In the future, we have plans to make ourselves more accessible but for now we remain strictly invite only.

Sending a request to join us will likely not receive a response at this time.

Be safe, Be kind, Have fun and Stay Classy!

Lokeen
LOGISTICS SECTION CHIEF - TRIARII

Could ya use a old Marine??

Lythronax #124 Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:22 AM

Private

• Players
  • 42987 battles
  • [III-R]

Hi all,

Just signaling my intent to be considered for membership.  I am aware I need a sponsor.  Happy tanking and have fun all!

Mark Loewen

Lythronax

Dutch1029 #125 Posted 23 August 2017 - 12:15 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5247 battles
  • [GZR]

Would like to be invited as guest. I'm an old guy who needs some direction to improve my game. I would like to join a mature group with a sense of humor and  comradery.  I understand it is by invite only. Thanks and happy tanking 

the_legend92 #126 Posted 10 September 2017 - 05:45 PM

Private

• Players
  • 24363 battles

Hey Triarii family,

im hoping to be the new member, letting you all to know me

greetings,

The_legend92

[iii] 07

Edited by the_legend92, 10 September 2017 - 05:48 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users