Tank killers elite clans fun

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

EpikWill #1 Posted 06 August 2015 - 03:32 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 4411 battles

Tank Killers Elite

A new clan has risen in Blitz: [TKE]! The Tank Killers Elite are a group of friendly players eager to have many members to platoon with, and chat with. We are currently growing in our amount of members, so hurry up and join! We do not have any set requirements, but we recommend that you have at the very least 46% win rate. We also recommend that you have at the very least two tier VI tanks or higher. This may change, but right now we are trying to let anybody in; hardcore or just looking for a happy community to tank with. We require you to be active though. As you can tell from our name, we are preparing for clan wars and are ready to kill some tanks! Members that are not active will be kicked. We are currently in the process of making a Weebly website for us. Search us on Blitz, using the tag [TKE], and get ready for some crazy fun!

------------------------

Roster:

Commander =  oowhop

Deputy Commanders =

Mightypuca,  Tank451,  EpikWill,  bhencho,  edbellohern,  ZXII.

Soldiers = Coming sooon; Our list of soldiers is changing. Please open Blitz and search us to look at the full list.

------------------------

Things NOT to do:

- Harassment of fellow clan members will be a minor or major court martial, a minor being a demotion or being excluded from wars, while a major means you will be kicked.

- Constant seal clubbing will result in a very minor court marshall. We just don't think that is necessary to boost stats.

- No swearing. Some members of the clan might be offended, and this will result in a major court martial.

- Lying will not be punished, but it is frowned upon by our clan greatly. Be honest!

- Obviously, we can't punish a player that left, but take your time when deciding to apply for our clan. We do not like hoppers, and once you join, we prefer you to stay in our clan for a good bit.

------------------------

Do you want to show your [TKE] pride? Feel free to post our signature!

(We are working on a Weebly website for our clan, so a link for signatures will be posted soon! If you want, you can copy mine and edit my name out and put yours!)

------------------------

(Note: I am a strong, proud member of the Tank Killers Elite. Although, I am not the leader. Our leader is not very familiar with clans, and / or using the forums, so I am helping him out by making our forum page for him. If you want to a full summary of our clan, you can ask me questions, but preferably oowhop, our leader. You can friend him on Blitz.)

Edited by EpikWill, 16 August 2015 - 09:30 PM.

My Favorite Tanks: Jagdtiger, IS-3, AT-15A, Cromwell, Obj. 140, T2 LightIndien Panzer, Maus

Mistake_ #2 Posted 06 August 2015 - 03:34 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4612 battles
Good Luck with your clan recruitment. :honoring:

My YouTube Channel - Link

Putins_Chariot #3 Posted 06 August 2015 - 03:36 PM

Admiral Kitty

• Players
  • 22247 battles
Good luck! Hope to see you in CW! Quick suggestion, add a roster to this thread

EpikWill #4 Posted 06 August 2015 - 03:37 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 4411 battles

View Post_1204_, on 06 August 2015 - 10:36 AM, said:

Good luck! Hope to see you in CW! Quick suggestion, add a roster to this thread

Thanks! Good idea, I'll add one soon!

Edited by EpikWill, 06 August 2015 - 03:37 PM.

Also tagged with Tank, killers, elite, clans, fun

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users