[7AD]

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

lukewar123 #1 Posted 06 August 2015 - 06:23 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8636 battles
  • [7AD]

The Seventh Armored Division ("Lucky Seventh") was an armored division of the United States Army in World War II. The division was activated on 1 March 1942, reorganized on 20 September 1943 and arrived in the United Kingdom in June 1944. The Division saw action in France, specifically in Chartres, Dreux, Melun, and Verdun, as well as the Battle of The Bulge. We are open to requests to join, look us up in game! We hope to see you on the battlefield (on our side).

Edited by lukewar123, 06 August 2015 - 06:26 PM.

Oh - and by the by.  "Proudly awaiting the first line of French and American autoloaders" (from your sig), makes no sense whatsoever.

Did you make the autoloaders?
No.
Did you make the French or Americans?
Unlikely.

So - it would be incorrect to say you are "proudly awaiting".  "Eagerly awaiting" - or "*** my pants in anticipation" would be far better syntax.

-Conversation with "a shooting technique in which two shots are fired in rapid succession". I've met more intelligent people working at a Denny's

Mistake_ #2 Posted 06 August 2015 - 06:25 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4612 battles
I'd suggest adding roster and also, get a Clan logo to make your thread look interesting.

My YouTube Channel - Link

lukewar123 #3 Posted 06 August 2015 - 06:27 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8636 battles
  • [7AD]

View PostMistake_, on 06 August 2015 - 01:25 PM, said:

I'd suggest adding roster and also, get a Clan logo to make your thread look interesting.

Ninja edit- accidentally pressed post

Oh - and by the by.  "Proudly awaiting the first line of French and American autoloaders" (from your sig), makes no sense whatsoever.

Did you make the autoloaders?
No.
Did you make the French or Americans?
Unlikely.

So - it would be incorrect to say you are "proudly awaiting".  "Eagerly awaiting" - or "*** my pants in anticipation" would be far better syntax.

-Conversation with "a shooting technique in which two shots are fired in rapid succession". I've met more intelligent people working at a Denny's

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users