• This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic

OrionDerKrieger #41 Posted 10 August 2015 - 03:26 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12446 battles
  • [-GLXY]

View Postmike82198, on 09 August 2015 - 11:44 PM, said:

After HEATed negotiations Blitzkrieg and Reapers have established a pact of non-belligerence for Clan Wars. Furthermore, neither clan will ally itself to or aid an enemy of the other clan. The clans will continue to honorably and fiercely compete with each other in all other realms.

In the spirit of newly found friendship and brotherly love, the two clans will gather in a week's time in a contest to shoot each other. The tournament will be in standard best-of-5 bracket form, with platoons consisting of a Krieger and a Reaper each battling for the honor to be called the best Krieger and Reaper platoon… If that’s not enticing enough, several different prizes are being considered and will be announced soon. 

The tournament is scheduled to run from Friday (8/14) and end on Monday (8/16), but we will gladly start it sooner if all the participants are ready. 
Clan members who wish to participate in the contest should inform their commanders of their interest and availability times ASAP. The bracket will be established in the next few days by the commanders to allow for competitiveness and to prevent scheduling conflicts. 

Wish you guys the best of luck. You are your own clans, you can ally with whatever clan you want. I'm not in charge of either clan so I have no say in what happens. Allies are very useful. If you look at history, (more specifically the second world war) we won it because we had allies. So I think everyone who is complaining about this being because they are scared should look at the facts. They are doing it because it's smart. It's beneficial to both clans. But absolutely devastating to clans like mine. ;-; oh, well. Time to be a big boy now and suck it up. 

Also, 8/16 is on Sunday. Not Monday. Thats concep's and my birthday. Kek.

Delta256 #42 Posted 10 August 2015 - 03:36 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10087 battles
  • [IMPR]
Why hello there NASA

I sometimes drive Warships too.

killzone_362 #43 Posted 10 August 2015 - 04:01 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 31709 battles
So is their some kind of insider info in this announcement regarding clan wars? Beta testers?  Never played pc version but sounds like a global map with territories?  Any other format will put you against each other eventually then what ?  That #1 spot will be every clans target.  To be the best one must beat the best.  All 3 of the clans have great tankers that can and will be #1 at some point just don't ask of them to preform less then 100% at all times. But why post a alliance info?  You guys are good!  War has already started and most don't know it yet, eventually I will get lucky and win a few. 

Howitzer_155 #44 Posted 10 August 2015 - 04:06 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 43698 battles
  • [DD]
Who cares who people align themselves with.  It's legal....they made a beast Allie good for them that was smart to do.......it's a damn video game it's not the beginning of the apocalypse be cuz two powerful clans United.   Them doing this motivates me to get better and learn more.  I never shy away from a tough fight. I'm usually the one running to scrap....u die u die, goto garage, then next battle....repeat till my thumbs are numb...bring it!

jensen215_ #45 Posted 10 August 2015 - 05:20 PM

Scientia Potentia Est

• Players
  • 13237 battles
  • [IMPR]

View PostDelta256, on 10 August 2015 - 09:36 AM, said:

Why hello there NASA

This, a little background on this. NASA was an alliance of the top clans on PC. They basically dominated in clan wars and were able to basically win the whole map. It worked really well for a while. Then some egos due to whole gold was shared and got ahead of logic and they soon fell apart. It led to many players leaving the game and some clans being disbanded. I am pretty much sure that most will agree with me when I say when you have an egotistical group of guys group up with another and you put gold on the line, it is one of the most likely scenarios. You want proof, go look  through history you will see several examples of something like this happening. 

Another thing is WG is watching and we have no idea what CW will be. They may make it so differently from PC that your alliances will mean little. They may also introduce anti-monopoly rules to level the playing field. Think about it if Grim & Kratt were to take over everything and not fall apart for a significant amount of times. People would feel less like doing CW.  This would lead to decreased income on WGs side and would lead to a monopoly in CW.  

My thoughts, good luck and enjoy it while it lasts.

Commander of The Imperium

We Will Rise Again, The Empire is dead, long live the Empire, The Imperium has risen

Carry a noob and he will have victory for a battle teach a man to carry and he will lead to domination        

MLFSiS1.png

Click on the CWG Game Guru tag for my Guides

MSixteen #46 Posted 10 August 2015 - 05:28 PM

Full Auto Spud Gun

• Players
  • 18639 battles
  • [_V_]

the fact that people are worried about around 60 people making a "monopoly" on CW is hilarious, and it just proves how scared out of their minds they are of us.

people in KRIEG have been friends with members of GRIM for a long while, especially those in GRIM that used to be KRIEG members. Why would you fight against your friends? 

"I'm not a sore loser, l just prefer to win and when I don't I get furious." ~ Ron Swanson

"If you can't figure out how to win in tier 8 against a tier 10, you're not going to be winning in tier 10" ~ PC9684

Click here for The Art of Blitz Click here for my YouTube channel!

May my M60 and BOUGHT IS-6 Fearless forever give me bountiful harvests of whiners' salt

Delta256 #47 Posted 10 August 2015 - 05:31 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10087 battles
  • [IMPR]

View PostMSixteen, on 10 August 2015 - 12:28 PM, said:

the fact that people are worried about around 60 people making a "monopoly" on CW is hilarious, and it just proves how scared out of their minds they are of us.

people in KRIEG have been friends with members of GRIM for a long while, especially those in GRIM that used to be KRIEG members. Why would you fight against your friends? 

Because, it's the spitting image of the NASA incident, that's what has some people worried. Don't repeat history.

66_75_63_6b_20_79_6f_75 #48 Posted 10 August 2015 - 05:58 PM

I Blame Rocket

• Players
  • 17079 battles
  • [SCSC]

If I'm understanding the general direction here:

As long as Krieg, Sparta, Grim and whomever fight and beat each other for the "prize" it's ok. But if they decide to beat everyone else and not fight each other it's not ok.

So which scenario is the "prize" not ending up in the same hands?

Maybe they can give a "handicap" for Clans that feel highly and clearly outmatched. Like in golf. I know on the PGA Tour they allow that when the money is on the line. 

Edited by Rocket_NA, 10 August 2015 - 06:00 PM.

Delta256 #49 Posted 10 August 2015 - 05:59 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10087 battles
  • [IMPR]

View Postrhettaz, on 10 August 2015 - 12:55 PM, said:

Won't ATT be the clan most likely damaged by this agreement?  Most likely outcome will be to deny them the opportunity to win second place behind Krieg?

I don't know if that matters as much to them, seeing as they operate like a feeder clan anyways.

View PostRocket_NA, on 10 August 2015 - 12:58 PM, said:

If I'm understanding the general direction here:

As long as Krieg, Sparta, Grim and whomever fight and beath each other for the "prize" it's ok. But if they decide to beat everyone else and not fight each other it's ok.

So which scenario is the "prize" not ending up in the same hands?

Maybe they can give a "handicap" for Clans that feel highly and clearly outmatched. Like in golf. I know on the PGA Tour they allow that when the money is on the line. 

It basically seems like the moral equivalent to sealclubbing with T18s, but with clans. By conglomerating all the powerhouses into one, bigger powerhouse, no individual clan, no matter how good, can realistic compete. That's where the outcry is. But, there aren't any rules against it at present, so the only thing that can be done is to try and adapt to the situation.

ahredstealth #50 Posted 10 August 2015 - 06:03 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [SPUD]

Speaking as someone who will be running to cap on Copperfield in an A-20 for clan wars, perhaps we should develop a wait and see attitude here, and find out what clan wars will be like before everyone turns all doom and gloom.

Either that, or can I climb into the tree, throw a few acorns and giggle as everyone runs around calling out "The sky is falling!"

Today I went to the bathroom and forgot my phone.

There are 256 tiles in the bathroom...

MSixteen #51 Posted 10 August 2015 - 06:05 PM

Full Auto Spud Gun

• Players
  • 18639 battles
  • [_V_]

View PostDelta256, on 10 August 2015 - 11:59 AM, said:

I don't know if that matters as much to them, seeing as they operate like a feeder clan anyways.

It basically seems like the moral equivalent to sealclubbing with T18s, but with clans. By conglomerating all the powerhouses into one, bigger powerhouse, no individual clan, no matter how good, can realistic compete. That's where the outcry is. But, there aren't any rules against it at present, so the only thing that can be done is to try and adapt to the situation.

remember my comment where i quoted gffcom's first ridiculous post?

if at all possible, never make it a fair fight.

"I'm not a sore loser, l just prefer to win and when I don't I get furious." ~ Ron Swanson

"If you can't figure out how to win in tier 8 against a tier 10, you're not going to be winning in tier 10" ~ PC9684

May my M60 and BOUGHT IS-6 Fearless forever give me bountiful harvests of whiners' salt

Howitzer_155 #52 Posted 10 August 2015 - 08:19 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 43698 battles
  • [DD]

Your scared and my scared vary greatly.  I am a bit nervous  or sometimes fearful upon entry while serving an arrest warrant on a known violent criminal or serving a drug search warrant, I am certainly not scared of krieg/attrition/grim reaper pact for clan wars.   I think people our jealous of the dominant team assembled...if one is scared of a video game clan one should reach into there pants and squeeze the groin area to see if there balls have dropped yet....gimme a break scared...people really need to realize it's a game and most good/great/Unicum/super Unicum players have all the tanks they need so the need for gold isn't that great(of course it's great to have when new tanks are added), but seriously I'd rather have bragging rights than gold any day......

ScumbagJuJu #53 Posted 10 August 2015 - 08:29 PM

Community Scumbag

• Players
  • 25639 battles
  • [PRAMO]
Good for you guys. If the leaders agreed and it benefits everyone who cares what people think. Haters gonna hate! I personally could care less. Does it affect me? No because I am not in any of those clans so why should I care what they do. It is their business. Same ol' business here, I will continue to push my stats and kill red tanks while carrying the green team. Carry on!

2 Time Twister Cup NA Finalist

Las Vegas 17/Seattle 18 Mobile Masters Finalist

Spring Season Professional Champion

Too Many Tourney Championship Rings To Count

MSixteen #54 Posted 10 August 2015 - 08:38 PM

Full Auto Spud Gun

• Players
  • 18639 battles
  • [_V_]

View PostScumbagJuJu, on 10 August 2015 - 02:29 PM, said:

Good for you guys. If the leaders agreed and it benefits everyone who cares what people think. Haters gonna hate! I personally could care less. Does it affect me? No because I am not in any of those clans so why should I care what they do. It is their business. Same ol' business here, I will continue to push my stats and kill red tanks while carrying the green team. Carry on!

this guy gets it

Libereco #55 Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:52 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19282 battles

AYYYYYY FAM

Everything is going really fine here :popcorn:

_RNGesus #56 Posted 10 August 2015 - 11:15 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 14155 battles
  • [SCAMO]
Are we friends with benefits now?

MSixteen #57 Posted 10 August 2015 - 11:49 PM

Full Auto Spud Gun

• Players
  • 18639 battles
  • [_V_]

View Post_RNGesus, on 10 August 2015 - 05:15 PM, said:

Are we friends with benefits now?

yes. pick a partner in GRIM

Ksftwe #58 Posted 11 August 2015 - 12:27 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 26024 battles
  • [PRAMO]

So many people trying to run Krieg for us and not one of their names is 'concep'...

As said by the great [someone] in the year [sometime], all's fair in love and war.

Edited by Ksftwe, 11 August 2015 - 12:29 AM.

[SCAMO] > [PRAMO]

TheSaltyTanker #59 Posted 11 August 2015 - 12:58 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 34520 battles
  • [O_C_S]
:popcorn:

My_Dixie_Wrecked_ #60 Posted 11 August 2015 - 02:26 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 28122 battles
  • [RBLN]

Good for you guys, the rest of us (Titan family, Sparta, Defiant, resistant, iii, tueful hundel, 501) are going to create a new clan called "the galactic empire"  it's going to be great, until someone high up changes their name to Darth Sidious & goes all dark side on us

BREAKING NEWS!!! Impr are joining the galactic empire, but only on the condition that they clone cptstorm so we can create a storm trooper army

Edited by Menoetius_, 11 August 2015 - 02:37 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users