• This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic

_DEZ_ #61 Posted 11 August 2015 - 03:45 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 27664 battles
  • [SRT-]

View Post_ButterBoi, on 10 August 2015 - 09:01 AM, said:

Are we supposed to go lone wolf so we fend off everyone by ourselves? Just because your clans don't have the sense to ally with others *cough*Sparta*cough* does not mean others will follow your lead. At least 7-8 Repaers are former KRATT members and we still enjoy playing with friends, even if they're not in the same clan, unlike some. 

The "SENSE" to ally with other clans? 

I'll respond, as this was pretty offensive and feel it was directed at me.
I must be plain stupid to have no common sense, my apologies. There are several reasons behind why I choose to not have an alliance with any other clan and I would like to share a few. 

I personally don't see BLITZ having a world wide map as they do on PC. In my opinion its pointless to have allies this early on in the game, as clan war battles may just consist of missions and/or tank company style matches. When CW get introduced/announced, then we will make the necessary adjustments if an ally indeed will be needed or expand our clan. 

My intentions for SPARTA is to fight everyone including ourselves. Wait all this time for CW, just to farm gold? Not us sir. One can only improve by constantly fighting other clans. No disrespect to all clans who have asked for an alliance but we at SPARTA are looking forward for some friendly fights. I'am sure we will lose many battles but that is the knowledge we will gain and continue to move forward to strengthen ourselves. 

Regarding playing with non-clan members;
I can't speak for the rest of our members but I personally deleted everyone on my friends list, as it was getting very cluttered. The fact that I try to just platoon with clan mates justifies having only SPARTA members as friends.  I deeply apologize if I have offended anyone by removing them. 

We've never claimed to be the best nor do we feel we are the best. We are just a group of guys improving ourselves along the way and having fun while we wait for CW, with some standards. We are not seeking for the "best players" at the moment but rather good character with some knowledge of the game. There is plenty of time for improvement as CW may be a long ways from now. 

o7 to all clans and players 

"WE'D RATHER DIE ON OUR FEET,

THAN LIVE ON OUR KNEES"

My Twitch Channel   My YouTube Channel

Ookla_the_Mok #62 Posted 11 August 2015 - 03:52 AM

Team Brisket

• Players
  • 28591 battles
  • [BRSKT]

Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact?

Weird thread is a weird read. No aspersions, just an odd read from front to back.

[BRSKT] may or may not be recruiting you. 

Our Discord is now 46% Dale Doback, 28% Gritty, and 26% folklore.

skittlestime #63 Posted 11 August 2015 - 05:29 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 49723 battles
  • [GRIM]

I am not privy to all the finer workings of wot politics. I am more the bull in a china cabinet personality. I wish all clans success and hope to have great battles with everyone.  As many have noticed we count in frequently against our own guys. Full on premium ammo kill them all battles. We love to fight and if any clans are interested in joining us for count ins coordinate with Mike 2ya or Kaylis. 

Best of luck to everyone in the upcoming wars. 

Edited by ace1234, 11 August 2015 - 05:36 PM.

CC_Sly #64 Posted 11 August 2015 - 07:12 PM

Community Lead

• Players
  • 3092 battles
  • [WGA]

After cleaning up the thread and reading through the responses I have determined that the points that people wanted to express have been, and there is no need for more discussion on this topic. The announcement of an alliance has been made. Think what you will of it, but don't start more drama.   

Edited by CC_Sly, 11 August 2015 - 08:28 PM.

FORMER

Please read the WoT Blitz Game and Forum rules.

Forum Rules - EULA TOS

Find us on Facebook & Twitter!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users