Jump to content


Around the Campfire - [SPUD] and [SPUDX] - Tactics, Tips, Brags, and General Spuddery.

Campers N Taters [SPUD] [SPUDX] campfire tater nation tater prom dress

  • Please log in to reply
10349 replies to this topic

clouddragon9 #10341 Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:44 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 10579 battles
  • 4
  • [SPUDX]
  • Member since:
    04-08-2017

Evening all. Reached to Furicle and ran some with SpartacusDiablo. Looking to get better as a tanker. Grandsons got me into this game ~year ago. Nearing 10k battles and getting the hang of the game but much room for improvement. Been camping since I was 4, so I know my way around a campfire. Be warned, I'm the one the smoke always wants to follow. 

 



BushiBan #10342 Posted 12 August 2018 - 05:58 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3205 battles
  • 928
  • [SPUD]
  • Member since:
    10-15-2016

Welcome to the Campfire Dragon!

 

Please pull up a log, or go grab a chair from the shed and make yourself at home around the fire. Guess the taters have been busy on the battlefield but I'm sure they will come dragging in anytime to greet you.

 

If you want add me in-game and we can go smack some reds around.

 

if you're wanting to get better you've come to the right place.

 

Again welcome to the Campfire!


 

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

olearyjohn9 #10343 Posted 12 August 2018 - 11:50 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 9853 battles
  • 89
  • [SPUD]
  • Member since:
    06-19-2015

View Postclouddragon9, on 08 August 2018 - 05:44 PM, said:

Evening all. Reached to Furicle and ran some with SpartacusDiablo. Looking to get better as a tanker. Grandsons got me into this game ~year ago. Nearing 10k battles and getting the hang of the game but much room for improvement. Been camping since I was 4, so I know my way around a campfire. Be warned, I'm the one the smoke always wants to follow. 

 

Welcome to the Campfire sir!! Please enjoy your time here!!! Add me in game and hit me up when you see me on anytime!!! I am a Vegas tanker so my times are pacific time. Glad to see the smoke follow you!!! I have that YOLO monster that always follows me... can never shake the darn thing!!!



yhfjhrhrhfrhrdj #10344 Posted 13 August 2018 - 12:11 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 24673 battles
  • 402
  • [SPUDX]
  • Member since:
    08-31-2014

Hey dragon! Welcome to the campfire. If you see me feel free to hit me up . And if you're asked to put on the prom dress just put it on and serve us beer, no biggie. You my have wash it , it may smell a little,lol.

 Oh ! Don't try to pronounce my name ,just call me alphabet for short. It's a long story.:honoring:

I'm  in the Midwest so on central time, in Missouri.


Edited by yhfjhrhrhfrhrdj, 13 August 2018 - 12:15 AM.

Have SPUD, will BUD

_GhostPepper #10345 Posted 13 August 2018 - 12:36 AM

    Spicy HESHed Potato Pies, Inc.

  • Players
  • 33763 battles
  • 472
  • [SPUD]
  • Member since:
    04-25-2015
Hey clouddraggon9, glad you stopped by! Welcome to the best camper-site in Blitz :) Hit me up sometime I’d be happy to toon some. Stick around and enjoy our wonderful, friendly atmosphere!

clouddragon9 #10346 Posted 13 August 2018 - 01:27 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 10579 battles
  • 4
  • [SPUDX]
  • Member since:
    04-08-2017

View Postyhfjhrhrhfrhrdj, on 13 August 2018 - 12:11 AM, said:

Hey dragon! Welcome to the campfire. If you see me feel free to hit me up . And if you're asked to put on the prom dress just put it on and serve us beer, no biggie. You my have wash it , it may smell a little,lol.

 Oh ! Don't try to pronounce my name ,just call me alphabet for short. It's a long story.:honoring:

I'm  in the Midwest so on central time, in Missouri.

 

Alphabet

Midwest as well when I'm not traveling, which tends to be often. Central time zone for a fellow Missourian. As for the prom dress, I'm a grandma, so maybe after a good washing the granddaughter can use it. :-)

 

olearyjohn9 I run into that same Yolo monster all the time. Must be like that family named "caution" that seem to have their kids everywhere I go. Just like to know what makes that family so special they get their own sign. Haha



yhfjhrhrhfrhrdj #10347 Posted 13 August 2018 - 10:40 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 24673 battles
  • 402
  • [SPUDX]
  • Member since:
    08-31-2014

View Postclouddragon9, on 12 August 2018 - 07:27 PM, said:

 

Alphabet

Midwest as well when I'm not traveling, which tends to be often. Central time zone for a fellow Missourian. As for the prom dress, I'm a grandma, so maybe after a good washing the granddaughter can use it. :-)

 

olearyjohn9 I run into that same Yolo monster all the time. Must be like that family named "caution" that seem to have their kids everywhere I go. Just like to know what makes that family so special they get their own sign. Haha

Lol oh my! So sorry for my assumption! :facepalm: 

enjoyed our toon session last night , we'll have to do it again. 

 


Have SPUD, will BUD

clouddragon9 #10348 Posted 14 August 2018 - 02:59 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 10579 battles
  • 4
  • [SPUDX]
  • Member since:
    04-08-2017

Watching Bushka's live stream from Sunday on the German lights. Watched him just suffer playing tier 4 and 5 with teams of absolute numpties. While I felt bad for him, it was nice to know even the Bushka's can't pull out miracles when it's 1:4 (or worse). 

 

Tier 4 in particular seems so hard...the tanks by and large can't carry and you are so dependent on the luck of matchmaking.

 


Edited by clouddragon9, 14 August 2018 - 08:16 PM.


clouddragon9 #10349 Posted 14 August 2018 - 11:31 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 10579 battles
  • 4
  • [SPUDX]
  • Member since:
    04-08-2017

So happy. A year ago I *struggled* with the M3 Lee.

Decided to suck it up on my EU account and grind it to get to the American heavies. 

26 games, 76% WR, 1738 WN8, 524 DPB

 

Every once in a while I can actually play & win. :-)


Edited by clouddragon9, 15 August 2018 - 03:03 AM.


bg2b #10350 Posted 19 September 2018 - 12:43 PM

    M4 Lifestyle

  • Players
  • 18075 battles
  • 2,087
  • [SPUD]
  • Member since:
    12-10-2015
Keeping the home fire burning.  Yes, we still watch this thread, though the daily interaction has moved to Slack.




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users