Around the Campfire - [SPUD] and [SPUDX] - Tactics, Tips, Brags, and General Spuddery.

Campers N Taters [SPUD] [SPUDX] campfire tater nation tater prom dress

• Please log in to reply
10546 replies to this topic

nightporter13 #141 Posted 13 August 2015 - 05:12 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 25132 battles
  • [MASRY]

View Postyhfjhrhrhfrhrdj, on 12 August 2015 - 09:37 AM, said:

Yes it was! It was a blast. At first it was me and usrbinperl in a teir IX platoon. he was in his M103 and me in my Patton M46. This was the first time for me to platoon while using TS and I have to say it was great. We would talk strategy, and if one of us got wasted we help shout red team positions to the one that was still going and so on. Its so much easier then tying to type it out.... We were able to win our first 5 battles by doing this. Then as the night went on sonnet joined us and we dropped down to tier VIII and that's when it really got fun.  nightporter drop in also and platooned with sonnet. We tried the count down so we could have two SPUD platoons on the same team but we couldn't get it to work out that way and they would end up on the red team,and that was interesting to say the lest,  but it was still loads of fun. Then I think NoStuck2150 joined later and platooned with sonnet. This was the most fun that I have had on Blitz in a long time.

I would like to give a shout out to furicle for setting up the TS sever and also to stealth for stating this clan, for if it wasn't for the SPUD's I would have quit Blitz for it was becoming to much of a job instead of a game, and thanks to stealth and all you SPUD's out there for making this game fun again. Keep on Tank'n all you SPUD's, and if you cant " Don't cry because its over... Smile because it happened" :honoring:  

PS if we have a grammar cop, don't rip me to bad, I hated English in school LOL.

It was great seeing 4 Spuds in one game with 2 platoons.  Definitely added more excitement to the game play.  Thanks capitalbrewer, usrbinperl, and yhf% for a fun game.

Posted Image

tinmanic #142 Posted 13 August 2015 - 05:16 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 32213 battles
  • [SPUD]

Quick Public Service Announcement for SPUDs:  I believe WoTBStars is now up to date so all members should have the SPUD clan name attached to their profile. Please let me or Stealth know if I missed anyone.

As an aside, I noticed 4 or 5 members were not yet registered in WoTBStars when I entered their names so might not be familiar with the site.  Unfortunately I don't recall who it was so I'll just make a general shout-out in hopes that it reaches the right eyes:  

- Wotbstars.com was created and is maintained by a forumer (face4stars), and is a great resource to track your performance in Blitz. Although our SPUDs team isn't hung up on stats, it's still a useful tool for finding trends behind losses & wins by vehicle, country, etc. if you're not enjoying the game. You can also find the roster of all SPUD members, as well as that of other clans.

Thanks!  Tin, over & out

Stealth & Tinman looking spudly

My Stats:

t4four #143 Posted 13 August 2015 - 05:17 PM

Fix the cigarette lighter

• Players
  • 43060 battles
  • [SPUDX]
For this teamspeak thing, Would it be logical to have 2 sets of ear buds so I can have one bud in my ipad and one in the computer.  May look a little stupid, but I think we are past that.  Also to the more experienced tooners.  Would you recommend standard platooning before going to teamspeak or just jumping right in to teamspeak.  Come to think of it, I will start a new thread with that question to get more input from outside the Spudverse.
I like turtles

yhfjhrhrhfrhrdj #144 Posted 13 August 2015 - 05:20 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 28660 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View Postnightporter13, on 13 August 2015 - 11:12 AM, said:

It was great seeing 4 Spuds in one game with 2 platoons.  Definitely added more excitement to the game play.  Thanks capitalbrewer, usrbinperl, and yhf% for a fun game.

Posted Image

Hey I remember that match... I wish I didn't lol. Good job guys, it was fun that night. Hope we have many more like it, and I'll try to do better... I hope:D Keep on Tank'n out there SPUD's.
Have SPUD, will BUD

nightporter13 #145 Posted 13 August 2015 - 05:22 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 25132 battles
  • [MASRY]

View Postahredstealth, on 12 August 2015 - 08:31 AM, said:

Tactics Tuesdays!  Starting on a Wednesday because... POTATO!

Thanks Stealth for tooning tips.  As my stats show, I definitely skirt the toon-ity line, so your suggestions are very helpful.  

I think I'm generally a good team player, but tooning w ONE other player sorta adds a layer of complexity that I'm not used to.  Like, who gives(orders or suggestions) and who receives(again, orders or suggestions).  How much of your gameplay style do you adjust to complement your toon mate's?  Or maybe I'm just overthinking this and just need to gain more experience tooning. Keep suggestions coming.  

Psyberius #146 Posted 13 August 2015 - 05:22 PM

Prestige Worldwide

• Players
  • 29243 battles

View Postt4four, on 13 August 2015 - 12:17 PM, said:

For this teamspeak thing, Would it be logical to have 2 sets of ear buds so I can have one bud in my ipad and one in the computer.  May look a little stupid, but I think we are past that.  Also to the more experienced tooners.  Would you recommend standard platooning before going to teamspeak or just jumping right in to teamspeak.  Come to think of it, I will start a new thread with that question to get more input from outside the Spudverse.

I don't know what gen iPad you're usuing. But I can run Display Recorder @ max resolution and settings, TS3 and WoTB with no lag/ping issues and 60FPS. But that's on an iPad Air 2. It's nice to hear game and TS sounds all in one set of earphones. 

"I have come here to kick @$$ and chew bubblegum.

...and I'm all out of bubblegum."

- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

tinmanic #147 Posted 13 August 2015 - 05:45 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 32213 battles
  • [SPUD]

View PostPsyberius, on 13 August 2015 - 01:22 PM, said:

I don't know what gen iPad you're usuing. But I can run Display Recorder @ max resolution and settings, TS3 and WoTB with no lag/ping issues and 60FPS. But that's on an iPad Air 2. It's nice to hear game and TS sounds all in one set of earphones. 

hey Psyberius is Display Recorder a separate app from the app store or built into your iPad?  (I have an iPad 3 mini so maybe mine is missing the functionality)

My Stats:

t4four #148 Posted 13 August 2015 - 05:55 PM

Fix the cigarette lighter

• Players
  • 43060 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View PostPsyberius, on 13 August 2015 - 11:22 AM, said:

Old ipad 2. From what I have read running TS with it is not a good option.  I often miss the opening comments in battle because the minimap has not cleared and team mates are already in route to their positions by the time I can move. Just to give you an idea of how slow it fires up.  After the first few seconds it settles down and I can play.
I like turtles

ruggs225 #149 Posted 13 August 2015 - 06:07 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 31399 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View Posttinmanic, on 13 August 2015 - 05:16 PM, said:

Quick Public Service Announcement for SPUDs:  I believe WoTBStars is now up to date so all members should have the SPUD clan name attached to their profile. Please let me or Stealth know if I missed anyone.

As an aside, I noticed 4 or 5 members were not yet registered in WoTBStars when I entered their names so might not be familiar with the site.  Unfortunately I don't recall who it was so I'll just make a general shout-out in hopes that it reaches the right eyes:  

- Wotbstars.com was created and is maintained by a forumer (face4stars), and is a great resource to track your performance in Blitz. Although our SPUDs team isn't hung up on stats, it's still a useful tool for finding trends behind losses & wins by vehicle, country, etc. if you're not enjoying the game. You can also find the roster of all SPUD members, as well as that of other clans.

Thanks!  Tin, over & out

Thanks.  I wasn't registered (didn't realize I could), but visit the site daily.  Now I'm registered.

Paukenwirbel #150 Posted 13 August 2015 - 06:12 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 43899 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View Postahredstealth, on 13 August 2015 - 08:33 AM, said:

Spoiler

I ran into Paukenwirbel in his T-25 on mines.  I went hill in my WARPIG because POTATO!  I was the only one on my team to rush hill...  In my WARPIG.  I somehow go to the entrance area first, and kept Paul from dashing up the entrance in his T-25 (which was the right move...  I'd a perma tracked him.  he he he.) He backed off, and a Red T29 charged, and I tracked him and then dropped him.  I then stood at the entrance like Gandalf screaming, "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

All of Paukenwirbel's heavies flanked around the back...  other then the T29.  Which actually would have worked, as a fair amount of my team was still storming Red spawn, but when they came around the corner, I turned to face them, perma tracked the T150, and then for whatever reason the rest of them just... stopped.  And then I just say there with the high ground in my WARPIG and went TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT.

I lost Paukenwirbel...  I don't know what happened, but I know I didn't see him after he bailed on the failed hill run past the WARPIG.

Be careful out there kiddies.  It's kinda brutal right now.  

Ah, I'm beginning see a pattern -- Stealth sees me regularly at my worst!  Seriously, it's all good!  I was so psyched and disturbed to see a fellow SPUD -- particularly this dude -- in the Reds I'd face, but all of that concern quickly was replaced with another when I saw that, as Stealth said, our M6, IS, T-150, and KV-1 did the always popular flank-through-town on Mines from the East spawn.  To make it worse, nobody even called for it:  All just automatically went that way as though it was the only option!

The T29 did half-heartedly follow me up the hill, but the T-43 wandered off somewhere, so I bailed as I neared the top. What happened to me, Stealth, was I decided to take up counter-sniper duty on the South hill -- got a shot into either the Pz.III/IV or IV (forget which), and I lit up your JPanther, "sniping" from the far SE corner, got a snap-shot into him before he ammo-racked me, since he'd caught me sideways.  Was wondering how long my ~20 game 88% WR was going to hold up in the T-25 (two Aces, if I can squeeze in a little face-saving brag).  Now I know.

Stealth held that hill like a BOSS more than a SPUD!  Was a fine performance to watch from the perspective of every dying heavy on my team!  :-)

Stealth is absolutely right (as he usually is!) on another point:  it's "kinda brutal right now."  I was trying to play a few games to unwind last night after a VERY long, exhausting day (and a 3 hour commute), and the teams I was on were utterly frightful. Most games were over in 2 minutes.  I think I lost 5/6. My second-most dependable tank -- Victory -- took a shellacking, and my very proud 70% win rate in it is no more.  :sceptic:. Looking forward to winning that back.

Sorry, Stealth, for bailing on you and not platooning.  After that rough day, I just needed some immediate unconscious horizontality.

I'll leave this ramble with a tactics question -- if you SPUDs are in a fast medium and start to rush the hill on Mines and find that you're alone and need to bail, what are your default 2ndary moves (from each spawn)?  I know conditions may change what you actually end up doing, but what's your initial default backup strategy?

Thanks Taters!

Edited by Paukenwirbel, 13 August 2015 - 06:15 PM.

Psyberius #151 Posted 13 August 2015 - 06:19 PM

Prestige Worldwide

• Players
  • 29243 battles

View Posttinmanic, on 13 August 2015 - 12:45 PM, said:

hey Psyberius is Display Recorder a separate app from the app store or built into your iPad?  (I have an iPad 3 mini so maybe mine is missing the functionality)

Display Recorder is an app available from Cydia. You won't find it on the AppStore.

- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

Psyberius #152 Posted 13 August 2015 - 06:22 PM

Prestige Worldwide

• Players
  • 29243 battles

View Postt4four, on 13 August 2015 - 12:55 PM, said:

Old ipad 2. From what I have read running TS with it is not a good option.  I often miss the opening comments in battle because the minimap has not cleared and team mates are already in route to their positions by the time I can move. Just to give you an idea of how slow it fires up.  After the first few seconds it settles down and I can play.

Ugh. Looks like you may be stuck with TS in one ear and WoTB in the other or some such shenanigans. 

- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

ahredstealth #153 Posted 13 August 2015 - 06:30 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Postfuricle, on 13 August 2015 - 09:02 AM, said:

OK - I'll give you pretty pictures even, and skip the crayons :-)

It'll cost you one game of AT15 platooning.

First question, so I can make the instructions clear,  are you going to

• pay the $5 for the app on your iDevice?
  • or run it on a Windows PC?
  • or Mac?
  • or *nix/BSD/AIX/NotBloodyLikely?

Running it on Windows or Mac means you pay $0, but it will be hard to hear your game with headphones on connected to your PC or Mac.

Running it on your iPhone/iPad means you pay $5, but if you have an old device you may notice longer pauses before the map opens and possibly game hiccups.

To me running it on the same thing you are gaming on is the best choice - I want to hear the game sounds clearly as well as the chat, the $5 wasn't a big deal for me.  My iPhone 5 does take a bit longer to load the maps with it running, otherwise I don't notice any problems.

Either way, you will need headphones and a microphone.  The ones that come with most Apple devices with the built in mic and switch work perfect.

I'll write up some clear instructions once you tell me your choice.

I have a PC...  If I load team speak on their my use-able time will go down to about 20 minutes a month... and those 20 minutes will be utterly random.

I have an android phone.  It's an HTC one.  M9, I believe...  I have no problem downloading an app, free or for charge as long as it works.  I've heard this may mess with the game ping...  true?  untrue?  I'm rolling mid sixties to mid seventies at home now...  It seems okay.

nix/BSD/AIX/DVDA/WTFDOESTHISSTUFFMEAN????

View Postyhfjhrhrhfrhrdj, on 13 August 2015 - 09:47 AM, said:

Hey stealth, google how to use TeamSpeak 3 on ipad or what ever device you have ,that's what I did, and it worked. I hate to admit this....:amazed: I have 2 VCR's and they still work.

Betamax for the win.  I've got two or three VCRs laying around...  They work, but I need funky connectors to get them to be able to hook up to any of my TVs anymore...  TVs have evolved past cable jacks...  sigh...

Today I went to the bathroom and forgot my phone.

There are 256 tiles in the bathroom...

tinmanic #154 Posted 13 August 2015 - 06:34 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 32213 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Postruggs225, on 13 August 2015 - 02:07 PM, said:

Thanks.  I wasn't registered (didn't realize I could), but visit the site daily.  Now I'm registered.

oh cool...looking up your own stats will automatically "register" you in the Wotbstars database. So you may have actually registered yourself without knowing.  I just know that I did come across a few situations where it said "user not found" when adding them to the clan - in which case I simply did a lookup of their stats to get their name added to the database so that I could add them to the clan. 

My Stats:

Pheldagriff #155 Posted 13 August 2015 - 06:42 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9131 battles

View PostPaukenwirbel, on 13 August 2015 - 06:12 PM, said:

I'll leave this ramble with a tactics question -- if you SPUDs are in a fast medium and start to rush the hill on Mines and find that you're alone and need to bail, what are your default 2ndary moves (from each spawn)?  I know conditions may change what you actually end up doing, but what's your initial default backup strategy?

Thanks Taters!

If enemy team gifts me the hill, then I take it. If I don't then I

A. Flank with the flankers.

B. Go lighthouse if heavies are holding up around the hill entrance

"Sucking is the First Step to Being Sorta Good at Something"

Psyberius #156 Posted 13 August 2015 - 06:45 PM

Prestige Worldwide

• Players
  • 29243 battles

View PostPaukenwirbel, on 13 August 2015 - 01:12 PM, said:

Thanks Taters!

There are many factors as to what I'll do if I'm the only medium attempting to take the hill. 1st, I try to light up as many reds as possible. 2nd, I will do as much damage as possible. Maybe track the lead tank to halt the whole line if I can. If it's 1 or 2 meds and I've already gotten the high ground, I will dump adrenaline and give them a fight they'll not soon forget. it is not uncommon for me to successfully hold the hill solo. If they realize I'm alone and push up faster than I can track them and kill them then I'll just drop off the hill to a safer location and reengage. If 2 or more red mediums have the top of the hill 1st, then I put shots in if I can and back off. Depending on where the rest of the reds are I'll: fight by the lower hill if I have back up, flank around the back of the hill in an attempt to flank the reds or go lighthouse to kill any snipers, do a bit of sniping of my own (maybe a shot or two to distract the reds) and I'll continue around to flank. And those are just the main options. So much depends on the hill and where everyone is, both red and green. 

- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

ahredstealth #157 Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:28 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Postnightporter13, on 13 August 2015 - 11:12 AM, said:

Spoiler

WHAT!  Someone has a FURY!

We are doing Fury Platoons.  That must happen.  Non-negotiable.

Also, it is always exciting to run into [SPUD]s.  GG boys.

View PostPaukenwirbel, on 13 August 2015 - 12:12 PM, said:

Ah, I'm beginning see a pattern -- Stealth sees me regularly at my worst!  Seriously, it's all good!  I was so psyched and disturbed to see a fellow SPUD -- particularly this dude -- in the Reds I'd face, but all of that concern quickly was replaced with another when I saw that, as Stealth said, our M6, IS, T-150, and KV-1 did the always popular flank-through-town on Mines from the East spawn.  To make it worse, nobody even called for it:  All just automatically went that way as though it was the only option!

The T29 did half-heartedly follow me up the hill, but the T-43 wandered off somewhere, so I bailed as I neared the top. What happened to me, Stealth, was I decided to take up counter-sniper duty on the South hill -- got a shot into either the Pz.III/IV or IV (forget which), and I lit up your JPanther, "sniping" from the far SE corner, got a snap-shot into him before he ammo-racked me, since he'd caught me sideways.  Was wondering how long my ~20 game 88% WR was going to hold up in the T-25 (two Aces, if I can squeeze in a little face-saving brag).  Now I know.

Stealth held that hill like a BOSS more than a SPUD!  Was a fine performance to watch from the perspective of every dying heavy on my team!  :-)

Stealth is absolutely right (as he usually is!) on another point:  it's "kinda brutal right now."  I was trying to play a few games to unwind last night after a VERY long, exhausting day (and a 3 hour commute), and the teams I was on were utterly frightful. Most games were over in 2 minutes.  I think I lost 5/6. My second-most dependable tank -- Victory -- took a shellacking, and my very proud 70% win rate in it is no more.  :sceptic:. Looking forward to winning that back.

Sorry, Stealth, for bailing on you and not platooning.  After that rough day, I just needed some immediate unconscious horizontality.

Thanks Taters!

Your T-43 took up the age old philosophy of mediums sniping from spawn.  I put many a shell into him from the entrance to the hill.

As far as where do I go if no one wants to go to the hill?  Well, I go hill.  I bolt for the hill first thing.  Every time.  The only time I won't be on the hill in a medium is if I'm the only one going, and multiple Red mediums got there first.  If I'm blasting up to the hill, and I watch a train of three mediums, or two mediums that have higher tier on me, then I'll peel off, and flank with the rest of my team.  In your case I would have gone back side of the hill with the heavies.  I probably would have swung outside and hopped up into Red spawn to check for Spawn snipers, and tried to clear them before my heavies busted loose, and from there I would be darting where ever was most effective while using the heavies for meat shields.

If the rest of my team went windmill, I would have gone windmill.

If my team spawn camps... well...  then I usually YOLO and die 'cause I'm smooth like that.

View PostPsyberius, on 13 August 2015 - 12:45 PM, said:

There are many factors as to what I'll do if I'm the only medium attempting to take the hill. 1st, I try to light up as many reds as possible. 2nd, I will do as much damage as possible. Maybe track the lead tank to halt the whole line if I can. If it's 1 or 2 meds and I've already gotten the high ground, I will dump adrenaline and give them a fight they'll not soon forget. it is not uncommon for me to successfully hold the hill solo. If they realize I'm alone and push up faster than I can track them and kill them then I'll just drop off the hill to a safer location and reengage. If 2 or more red mediums have the top of the hill 1st, then I put shots in if I can and back off. Depending on where the rest of the reds are I'll: fight by the lower hill if I have back up, flank around the back of the hill in an attempt to flank the reds or go lighthouse to kill any snipers, do a bit of sniping of my own (maybe a shot or two to distract the reds) and I'll continue around to flank. And those are just the main options. So much depends on the hill and where everyone is, both red and green. 

If I manage to take the hill, or get up there and I'm the only one and see a parade of Red mediums/heavies coming up the hill, I'll shoot them using adrenaline while backing up.  For mediums, I bail toward my spawn or off the back, where ever I have more support from teammates.  For heavies, if they pushed up and left the back door open, I drop down on Red Spawn side, circle around, and shoot the last heavy in the backside as I try to retake the hill...  It looks like an old benny hill scene.

If it's two mediums, much like Psy said, I'll pop Addy angle/cover as best I can, and give them a fight to the death.

If I'm alone on the hill, and get ignored... I track Reds, Light them on Fire, circle Behind, and generally wreak havoc.  It's not often I'm left alone on the hill.

Today I went to the bathroom and forgot my phone.

There are 256 tiles in the bathroom...

furicle #158 Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:39 PM

Tuber or not tuber...

• Players
  • 51857 battles
  • [SPUDX]

OK - Android is the one I don't have to take screen shots of.  Darn.  Any clan members using droids?  I'd attach iOS pics but it might be misleading rather than helpful.  I'm assuming the headphones that came with your droid have a mic in them.

Basically here's the steps

1. Download the Teamspeak3 app from your provider's app store.  This looks like it on Google Play if that's what you use.
  2. Plug your headphones in.
  3. Start the app.  
    1. There might be 'Setup Wizard' that will ask you to test your mic volume and fill in your default Nickname.  If so, go ahead and do what seems sensible. 
  4. On iOS you get a white screen and a menu button and nothing else.  I'm guessing droid is the same.  After meditating on the value of the white screen with just one button,  poke the button.
  5. There should be an entry to 'Manage Bookmarks'  pick that, then find the button to add a bookmark.
  6. On the bookmark add screen, fill in only two things
    1. in the 'Address' field put   54.68.211.91
    2.  in the 'Nickname' field put in 'iCanSpelz'  or 'ahredstealth' or whatever seems appropriate at the time
  7. Hit 'Done' or 'Save' or whatever it's called
  8. Go the the 'Settings' section and find
    1. 'Voice Mode' - set it to 'Voice Activated'
    2. 'Subscribe All' - set it to 'On'
  9. Now find the bookmark you made in step four and touch it to get connected.

Once you are connected, you'll see 'Spud Field' and the four different 'Channels' or 'Chat rooms' underneath, with a list of people in them (if any)

Go outside, stand in the middle of the street and yell 'Hello' really loudly and see if you hear voices.

There are dozens of choices and bells and whistles, none of which you are likely to use, especially at first.  Luckily the defaults are pretty sane.

Edited by furicle, 13 August 2015 - 09:04 PM.

_______  __  _____      
  / __/ _ \/ / / / _ \
 _\ \/ ___/ /_/ / // /
/___/_/   \____/____/

Prammo comes naturally to a golden russet...

Paukenwirbel #159 Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:20 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 43899 battles
  • [SPUDX]

Great suggestions, guys, on what to do when one ends up being the Lone Hill-charger.  Some of those were already in my playbook, but many weren't, so I've now mentally added the new-to-me ones you've suggested.  Thanks!

Whenever I end up being alone on the hill with everyone on both teams ignoring me, I can't help but have this song pop into my head....

Junk_Fuel #160 Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:45 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11579 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Posttinmanic, on 13 August 2015 - 02:09 PM, said:

Have you ever seen a dead frog fly?  Well I have - platooned with Dead_Fr0g last night.  We did 6 battles, won 5 of them. He in his E25, I in my AT15A.  An unlikely match, but seemed to work...because his E25 was cooking!  In one match after I was killed off, I was watching him race around with another green in a T49, hunting down the last Red. I wanted to call the play-by-play like a horse race in battle chat:  "Dead frog coming up from behind. Dead frog pulling ahead...." 

It was great fun - but he also drove a point home:  I used to ignore E25s on the Red team when they first came out b/c I rarely came across a driver that could do much with it beyond YOLO and die. But DF proved a competent driver in that thing is DEADLY.  In each battle he kept the Red team lit up for the entire match...letting the rest of us hack away at the enemy. But no, he wasn't just 'king of spotting' - he also earned a Radley-Walters Medal in one of the matches. 

Thanks DF....as I said in chat before we platooned, I want to be a dead frog too some day!

lol!  Glad you had as much fun as I. Lol wish I could have done better. That e25 was coated with honey....and I was making terrible moves lol.    Can't rush as much any more with e25 now people are smarter. 

Gonna share a awesome perk about the e25 that I didn't get to show.  Since it is so small. And low to the ground.  The e25 will actully be too far down for some heavies to be able to hit.  Like Russians and Germans if you facehug them from the side or back. 

I managed to take out a tiger 2 that way in one round Lolol  

View Postruggs225, on 13 August 2015 - 02:46 PM, said:

Have to toon with you sometime with cent 1.  And I'm not one to complain about matchmaker b/c it is what it is, but I feel that i just get an inordinate amount of tier X games when i use those three tanks compared to when i use the Tiger 2 or t-32.

Got my first 5 kill game last night on the cent at BlackGoldville.  Made me feel like I knew what I was doing, lol.

if you see me on. Iam usally able to platoon. Just give a shout.

that goes for anyone.   

New Sig ^^ Stats

14 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 14 guests, 0 anonymous users