Breaking EULA rules and consequences

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

someguyfromPitt #1 Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:37 PM

Jeez Louise that one bounced

• Players
  • 52172 battles
  • [III-R]

Recently there have been a number of recorded and documented incidents of forum members and other clans taking parts of "no shoots" and engaged in blocking members of another clan in order to kill teammates. We all know poor gameplay is against the EULA. War Gaming has a policy against it but it has several offenses before there are any repercussions. 

Triarii members do not participate in these game behaviors and strongly oppose this behavior. We have a "one strike and you are perma-banned from the Triarii team speak server," policy moving forward. This means if documented pictures of in game offenses takes place, we have our own internal documentation thread on our forum where all offenders are named, shamed, shown in action breaking the rules, and then the i.p. Address is banned from our team speak server. One offense and your done. No "I didn't know," or "give me one more chance," as we are operating with integrity every time we press the battle button. You should too when playing with us. 

The reason as ban offenders from our team speak server is the software allows coordination of teammates to aggregate maps. We will not support any players who act in a offensive manner. No matter if the blocking occurs with members of our clan or others, all offenders will be banned, no matter your clan tag, position, or relationship with our clan. 

Remember, we having other clans visit and take part of our events. Gladiator nights, countdowns, team building, and competitive gameplay are all part of the Triarii team speak experience. Blocking, assistance in killing your own team mates, and no shoots are not the Triarii way. 

Tank you for your understanding,

Pitt

Triarii Liaison 

III-X division member

Tanking in Blitz since July 2014

86 tanks in the garage, 23 premiums, 12 collectors, 18 tier X

The 30th member of Triarii, joined August 2014

RIP TankBoom Podcast

Kaylis_Tzu #2 Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:41 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14289 battles
  • [GRIM]
Well said, Pitt. I hope more clans will follow suit. 

"Blitz is a game governed by the aggressive use of force." - Kaylis Tzu

"It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it." - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

ahredstealth #3 Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:48 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [SPUD]

I completely agree.  That distinctly falls under the "No D-baggery" clause of Campers N Taters.

Today I went to the bathroom and forgot my phone.

There are 256 tiles in the bathroom...

_THECRIMSONCHIN #4 Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:48 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 30283 battles
  • [PRAMO]

View PostKaylis_Tzu, on 13 August 2015 - 01:41 PM, said:

Well said, Pitt. I hope more clans will follow suit. 

I suck. 

t4four #5 Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:54 PM

Fix the cigarette lighter

• Players
  • 39604 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View Postahredstealth, on 13 August 2015 - 01:48 PM, said:

I completely agree.  That distinctly falls under the "No D-baggery" clause of Campers N Taters.

Sorry fellow spuds. You red = you dead.  I expect the same treatment
I like turtles

jensen215_ #6 Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:54 PM

Scientia Potentia Est

• Players
  • 13237 battles
  • [IMPR]

The Imperium has similar rules with this along with other things.

If any of you witness an Imperium member participating in a EULA breaking action please immediately contact me!

Commander of The Imperium

We Will Rise Again, The Empire is dead, long live the Empire, The Imperium has risen

Carry a noob and he will have victory for a battle teach a man to carry and he will lead to domination        

MLFSiS1.png

Click on the CWG Game Guru tag for my Guides

CC_Sly #7 Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:57 PM

Community Lead

• Players
  • 3092 battles
  • [WGA]

FORMER

Please read the WoT Blitz Game and Forum rules.

Forum Rules - EULA TOS

Find us on Facebook & Twitter!

Minecraftexpert_25 #8 Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:02 PM

Not a Unicum

• Players
  • 34904 battles
  • [PRAMO]
I wholeheartedly agree with you. I know KRIEG and ATT have some of the same policies and are against no-shoots/blocking teammates .

January 28, 2016- The day Alo8ight moved on in his life from WG and WoTB. You will be missed o7.

March 27, 2017- Dogface takes over as senior producer for WoTB. Fate of Senator_Ratbat unknown.

Block Quote

"The darker the purple, the darker the soul." - Ancient WG proverb. -CrimsonMG

Up up down left right down up left left down <-----my super MLG pro strats 420 no scope headshot hacks (no credit to ksftwe whatsoever)

Themaroder #9 Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:03 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 16419 battles
  • [IRHK]

I will not name and shame, but have had a few battles where well known forum members have done what you talked about and had two of them in a game hang back and let their team and my team annihilate each other and then they swoop in and finish us off and win the battle.  They were called out by both teams and said it was part of their strategy and taunted us to the very end.  I am an old retired man who plays the game often and enjoys it, but this type of behavior makes it hard to enjoy the game.  It is a team game and everyone should play as a team and support one another.  Some people will not like the post, but I cannot control what others think or how you take it.  Just my two cents worth.

Happy tanking and enjoy your day. 

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body, BUT rather to SKID In BROADSIDE, completely used up, totally worn out, and SCREAMING "WOW---WHAT A RIDE"!!

"Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid." —John Wayne

alexbuildit #10 Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:05 PM

First Sergeant

• Club Wargaming
  • 17594 battles
  • [501ST]
I agree with this, please let me know if anything like this happens in either the 501ST or 501RV.

Youtube Channel: ALEXBUILDIT PRODUCTIONS

Leader of the 501st, Pm for details.  

Pheldagriff #11 Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:08 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9131 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View Postt4four, on 13 August 2015 - 07:54 PM, said:

Sorry fellow spuds. You red = you dead.  I expect the same treatment

I'll try to ammo rack you.

"Sucking is the First Step to Being Sorta Good at Something"

CC_Sly #12 Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:14 PM

Community Lead

• Players
  • 3092 battles
  • [WGA]

Guys the best thing to do if you run into cases like those mentioned above, is to send in a ticket. You won't be able to see the results or the actions of it, but things do get recorded and proper action is taken according to our policies.

I know it can be frustrating to keep running into situations like these but trust me, report them and things will happen. 

FORMER

Forum Rules - EULA TOS

Pheldagriff #13 Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:16 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9131 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View PostCC_Sly, on 13 August 2015 - 08:14 PM, said:

Guys the best thing to do if you run into cases like those mentioned above, is to send in a ticket. You won't be able to see the results or the actions of it, but things do get recorded and proper action is taken according to our policies.

I know it can be frustrating to keep running into situations like these but trust me, report them and things will happen. 

Where are my upvotes?

Posted Image

"Sucking is the First Step to Being Sorta Good at Something"

MRobertsRCS #14 Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:20 PM

Supreme Fettuccini

• Players
  • 30130 battles
  • [501DV]
If you're in my clan and on the red team, I would be offended if you didn't shoot at me.  I'll definitely be spamming prammo your way and screenshotting your death for posting on our clan site.  Probably add some colorful (mostly made up) story about how I 'schooled' you.

My E4 has a cup holder            

someguyfromPitt #15 Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:21 PM

• Players
  • 52172 battles
  • [III-R]

View PostCC_Sly, on 13 August 2015 - 03:14 PM, said:

while this is little to do something regarding the blocking, but once reported, can't war gaming turn players blue for the first offense so it's obvious that your an offender?

you had this for friendly fire offenders, can't it be used for blocking offenders too?

The blue hue goes away in a couple days anyways. Long enough that other players can say, "look at that blue jagoff, he's a blocker," and avoid having him behind them?

RIP TankBoom Podcast

CC_Sly #16 Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:36 PM

Community Lead

• Players
  • 3092 battles
  • [WGA]

View PostsomeguyfromPitt, on 13 August 2015 - 12:21 PM, said:

while this is little to do something regarding the blocking, but once reported, can't war gaming turn players blue for the first offense so it's obvious that your an offender?

you had this for friendly fire offenders, can't it be used for blocking offenders too?

The blue hue goes away in a couple days anyways. Long enough that other players can say, "look at that blue jagoff, he's a blocker," and avoid having him behind them?

Unfortunately no. This would require dev time. Far too much of it.

FORMER

Forum Rules - EULA TOS

someguyfromPitt #17 Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:38 PM

• Players
  • 52172 battles
  • [III-R]

View PostCC_Sly, on 13 August 2015 - 03:36 PM, said:

Unfortunately no. This would require dev time. Far too much of it.

well poop. Atleast we can play the game the way it was intended. Then we don't have to worry about reporting because there isn't offenders. 

To to dream a dream. ;)

RIP TankBoom Podcast

BootlegTampico #18 Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:41 PM

"LGoW" --Random Pub

• Players
  • 22606 battles
  • [-OHM-]

View PostMRobertsRCS, on 13 August 2015 - 02:20 PM, said:

If you're in my clan and on the red team, I would be offended if you didn't shoot at me.  I'll definitely be spamming prammo your way and screenshotting your death for posting on our clan site.  Probably add some colorful (mostly made up) story about how I 'schooled' you.

Challenge Accepted ;)

Clan War Discord Server youtube Join the Legion

I would love for Wargaming to succeed, and I will push for success until I'm gone or Blitz is. 

veganzombiez #19 Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:17 PM

Clan Guy

• Players
  • 1 battle
  • [WGA]

Since the question has popped up a couple times, I'll also discuss it here:

With the introduction of clans, rule violations by a clan member are still treated at the individual level, so any tickets you submit don't need to make mention of the clan, nor will a clan be hit for the actions of a specific player.  This holds true even in situations where multiple members of the same clan violate game rules; each player will be investigated for their individual violation.  For example, a platoon of 3 [CLAN1] clan members spam chat with profanities and are reported.  Each member will receive restrictions for their chat violations, and their clan affiliation will have no bearing on the investigation.

However, if you feel that a clan, as a whole, causes harassment on a larger scale, you can still report that for investigation.  An example of this would be a clan specifically making a clan similar in name to yours AND actively violating rules in a legitimate attempt to destroy your clan's reputation.  Note: Just having a clan name/tag that's close to your isn't a violation.

(Ambassador to anime clans)

Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA TOS

Str8UpJack #20 Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:21 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15139 battles
  • [III-P]
If you're that bored you need to amuse yourself with antics like blocking/pushing/no-shoots.. go outside and throw a rocks at a hornets nest.. that should cure your boredom. 

Mobcrush.com/Str8UpJack / Founding Member of Triarii iii 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users