• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

_DEZ_ #41 Posted 14 August 2015 - 04:32 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 27664 battles
  • [SRT-]

I approve this message.

I would like to add that not only has these rules applied to our members but our TS visitors as well. If I don't allow our members to conduct themselves in such a manner, TS visitors should have the same rules applied. All of our CLAN rules are directed to anyone who uses our TS server. Visitors risk the potential to be banned just as any of our clan members do.

Edited by _DEZ_, 14 August 2015 - 06:27 PM.

"WE'D RATHER DIE ON OUR FEET,

THAN LIVE ON OUR KNEES"

My Twitch Channel   My YouTube Channel

BBDx2 #42 Posted 14 August 2015 - 08:30 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 13420 battles
Any player displaying the Defiant, Resistance or Asylum tag, who is breaking any rules, or behaving in a childish manner,  feel free to send me a screenshot of the offense and I  will deal with it accordingly.

Viper8757NC #43 Posted 14 August 2015 - 08:40 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 25346 battles
  • [III-S]

View PostStr8UpJack, on 13 August 2015 - 09:21 PM, said:

If you're that bored you need to amuse yourself with antics like blocking/pushing/no-shoots.. go outside and throw a rocks at a hornets nest.. that should cure your boredom. 

This post isn’t receiving anywhere near the love or credit it deserves.  I am Viper8757NC, and I approve of Str8’s message.

xjs #44 Posted 14 August 2015 - 10:52 PM

Get off my lawn!

• Players
  • 14535 battles
  • [CYCLN]

View Post_DEZ_, on 14 August 2015 - 11:32 AM, said:

I approve this message.

I would like to add that not only has these rules applied to our members but our TS visitors as well. If I don't allow our members to conduct themselves in such a manner, TS visitors should have the same rules applied. All of our CLAN rules are directed to anyone who uses our TS server. Visitors risk the potential to be banned just as any of our clan members do.

Exactly. Before you visit another TS, learn the rules. When in Rome and all...

Twitch Stream!    Thunderstorm Division   Recent Stats   

Camoisland #45 Posted 14 August 2015 - 10:58 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8297 battles

View PostsomeguyfromPitt, on 13 August 2015 - 11:37 AM, said:

Recently there have been a number of recorded and documented incidents of forum members and other clans taking parts of "no shoots" and engaged in blocking members of another clan in order to kill teammates. We all know poor gameplay is against the EULA. War Gaming has a policy against it but it has several offenses before there are any repercussions. 

Triarii members do not participate in these game behaviors and strongly oppose this behavior. We have a "one strike and you are perma-banned from the Triarii team speak server," policy moving forward. This means if documented pictures of in game offenses takes place, we have our own internal documentation thread on our forum where all offenders are named, shamed, shown in action breaking the rules, and then the i.p. Address is banned from our team speak server. One offense and your done. No "I didn't know," or "give me one more chance," as we are operating with integrity every time we press the battle button. You should too when playing with us. 

The reason as ban offenders from our team speak server is the software allows coordination of teammates to aggregate maps. We will not support any players who act in a offensive manner. No matter if the blocking occurs with members of our clan or others, all offenders will be banned, no matter your clan tag, position, or relationship with our clan. 

Remember, we having other clans visit and take part of our events. Gladiator nights, countdowns, team building, and competitive gameplay are all part of the Triarii team speak experience. Blocking, assistance in killing your own team mates, and no shoots are not the Triarii way. 

Tank you for your understanding,

Pitt

Triarii Liaison 

III-X division member

this was a group from EISEN

i was not taking part in that que drop, i was opposed to it actually.

the funny thing is it is all justified by "we killed each-other in the end anyway"  :facepalm:

i chatted with clanmates, it will not happen in the future

Edited by Camoisland, 14 August 2015 - 11:01 PM.

Ziggoulous_Alpha #46 Posted 17 August 2015 - 06:39 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5703 battles
the funny thing is some clans will pretend that they don't do no-shoots, and that they take "strict" disciplinary action against clan members who do so, but really they do those kinds of things all the time. Certain clans are just hypocrites. 

BRUENHILLDE #47 Posted 18 August 2015 - 04:28 AM

I HATE CHEESE

• Players
  • 15225 battles
  • [US1]

View Postbuckeyeinpitt, on 13 August 2015 - 11:21 PM, said:

really?  You are sure about that? id say you guys are the worst offenders......

Id say thats putting it mildly there Buckeye. And every one knows it. Except for them that is..

Winner of the coveted most admired Blitz forumer award for 2018!  In addition to the 2014,15,16,17 awards.

Over 13,000 profile views. Better than 99.99% of forum users. And more than all of club war gaming members combined. And I've never even started a thread or made a video. By the way everyone hates the rules quoting guy. 

Proud member of US-1 ALL AMERICANS! Americans only. To apply here check out our feeder clans Triari and Prammo first. If you are from north or south of the border do not bother applying. You are not welcome here. Thanks. 

Lokeen #48 Posted 18 August 2015 - 11:49 AM

General P. McDangles

• Club Wargaming
  • 38606 battles
  • [CYCLN]

View PostMinecraftexpert_25, on 14 August 2015 - 07:31 AM, said:

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few."- Spock

"The deeds of the many outweigh the deeds of the few."- Minecraftexpert_25

If you weren't already aware most of KRIEG/ATT1 and 2 don't participate in no-shoots. There are a few who have and continue to suggest such things in countdowns but the idea is rejected immediately. Overall, the members of KRIEG and Attrition have a greater positive influence on this community than negative.

To bad the few with leadership and influence don't use said positions/influence to put a stop to the deeds of the few.  

"With great power comes great responsibility"  ........and accountability.

:sceptic:

_Meta #49 Posted 19 August 2015 - 01:49 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19444 battles
  • [SRT-]
:honoring: To those trying to make the game experience better for everyone. 

"It's a fool that goes into battle and doesn't use every tool at his disposal. If you ever catch yourself in a "fair" fight, you deserve to lose."-- Meta

someguyfromPitt #50 Posted 14 September 2015 - 03:01 PM

Jeez Louise that one bounced

• Players
  • 52172 battles
  • [III-R]

So, in addition to breaking EULA rules, if you come on the Triarii Team Speak server and spam unsolicited and unwanted sounds, verbal attacks, obstructing sounds, or if you just come on to troll and cause annoyance, you will be banned from the Triarii team speak server without notice or announcement. Your offense in this matter will be documented on our server and explanation can be given upon request but overturns on bans will not be given. 

We use team speak to communicate in game, not listen to unsolicited adult messages. 

Edited by someguyfromPitt, 14 September 2015 - 03:02 PM.

Tanking in Blitz since July 2014

86 tanks in the garage, 23 premiums, 12 collectors, 18 tier X

The 30th member of Triarii, joined August 2014

RIP TankBoom Podcast

Ookla_the_Mok #51 Posted 14 September 2015 - 05:03 PM

Team Brisket

• Players
  • 28591 battles
  • [BRSKT]
Geez. Ridiculous that a clan would have to worry about nonsense on their TS that they make available out of generosity.

[BRSKT] may or may not be recruiting you. 

Our Discord is now 46% Dale Doback, 28% Gritty, and 26% folklore.

someguyfromPitt #52 Posted 14 September 2015 - 05:33 PM

• Players
  • 52172 battles
  • [III-R]

You would be surprised at the level of kiddy play that tries to troll our server and website. 

Kids don't have enough responsiblity and play around with material that's mature in subject while possibly offending joined in members. 

We had members drop off team speak from this weekends unwanted communications. 

RIP TankBoom Podcast

ahredstealth #53 Posted 14 September 2015 - 06:34 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [SPUD]
Sorry to hear that Someguy.

Today I went to the bathroom and forgot my phone.

There are 256 tiles in the bathroom...

veganzombiez #54 Posted 14 September 2015 - 08:56 PM

Clan Guy

• Players
  • 1 battle
  • [WGA]

View PostsomeguyfromPitt, on 14 September 2015 - 09:33 AM, said:

You would be surprised at the level of kiddy play that tries to troll our server and website. 

Kids don't have enough responsiblity and play around with material that's mature in subject while possibly offending joined in members. 

We had members drop off team speak from this weekends unwanted communications. 

Are you able to set server groups and channel permissions?  That would help filter out the trolls since they'd only be able to sit in the lobby and be disallowed from seeing who's on.

(Ambassador to anime clans)

Please read the WoT Blitz Game and Forum rules.

Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA TOS

Find us on Facebook & Twitter!

Minecraftexpert_25 #55 Posted 15 September 2015 - 12:51 AM

Not a Unicum

• Players
  • 34904 battles
  • [PRAMO]

View Postveganzombiez, on 14 September 2015 - 03:56 PM, said:

Are you able to set server groups and channel permissions?  That would help filter out the trolls since they'd only be able to sit in the lobby and be disallowed from seeing who's on.

The TS admin should be able to do that. I know on the Sparta server you can't see anyone in the channels until they give you the permissions and on most servers the first time you join you can only sit in the lobby. That's why I don't like sitting in the lobby on out TS server, I'll either move down to a platoon room or my basement.

January 28, 2016- The day Alo8ight moved on in his life from WG and WoTB. You will be missed o7.

March 27, 2017- Dogface takes over as senior producer for WoTB. Fate of Senator_Ratbat unknown.

Block Quote

"The darker the purple, the darker the soul." - Ancient WG proverb. -CrimsonMG

Up up down left right down up left left down <-----my super MLG pro strats 420 no scope headshot hacks (no credit to ksftwe whatsoever)

someguyfromPitt #56 Posted 15 September 2015 - 03:37 PM

• Players
  • 52172 battles
  • [III-R]

View Postveganzombiez, on 14 September 2015 - 03:56 PM, said:

we do, but we have a public section we normally use so guests can play with most Triarii. We use the password protected rooms for private discussions. Usually we will have 6 to 10 guests stop in and use the public rooms. We normally stay in open rooms to make it easier to play with other members. 

RIP TankBoom Podcast

Warlord49 #57 Posted 15 September 2015 - 03:55 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 59358 battles
I don't think that WG Is strict enough on EULA violations. Blocking, conspiring to rig games, no shoots etc are offenses that should result in bans and perms bans.  Maybe if this was the case the trolls and clans that practice them would take notice.  Trash talking in game is common. Racial epithets profanity are intolerable also. I will stop short of naming names because we all know who does this. The clan leaders of these clans should step up and clean their own houses. 

anonym_3ALrcwVs605t #58 Posted 16 September 2015 - 07:43 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles
I had that happen to me recently. Once it got me killed. Still haven't gotten around to reporting them since I've been bombarded by school work and some personal matters which are much more important but reporting them just isn't enough. I get so enraged when I see that happen, even more so than players just sucking like crazy. I make sure to voice my displeasure in the least tactful way and a lot of swearing will be done. I just can't stand it when people do that. Like seriously? Why would you block me? If you are that desperate for cover, hide behind a rock, depression or the next closest object. People in this game sometimes just make absolutely no sense to me whatsoever.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users