Recess Rumble: Fighting Medium Tanks

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Content_WG #1 Posted 14 August 2015 - 03:59 PM

First Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 0 battles
Learn how to match and master the threat of medium tanks!

Full news text

Please read the WoT Blitz Game and Forum rules.

Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA TOS

Find us on Facebook & Twitter!

ToujoursCav #2 Posted 14 August 2015 - 04:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 57758 battles
  • [2DACR]
Mediums are great in all cases. The biggest blunder is how so many people tend to pile up when using them. This means that they are driving while zoomed in. Stay zoomed out. Your tank is good at shooting on the move so learn how to fight on the go. Use the map too. Don't get so focused on one target. Shoot, move, communicate. That's the bread and butter of the medium tank.

2/2 Cav. "Death before dismount"

gargoyle_2200 #3 Posted 14 August 2015 - 05:23 PM

The Garg

• Players
  • 14559 battles
  • [SRT_]

View Postcrazychimp69, on 14 August 2015 - 09:12 AM, said:

Again, I think this should be in video format. The standard idiot player, does not know how to read.

I personally prefer reading over videos. Also, most people with electronic devices and internet live in first or second world countries which generally have a high level of literacy. 

Rivervally_Tom #4 Posted 14 August 2015 - 07:49 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8352 battles
  • [101A]
Medium against medium can be some of the best fighting you'll see in this game. Remember keep moving and try to keep you tank angled if you can get you enemy bounce a shot that might be the advantage you need to finish them off.

YEAYEAJOSIAHN #5 Posted 16 August 2015 - 01:50 AM

Private

• Players
  • 22764 battles
  • [ROCKN]
Another great way to fight mediums is by using  high explosive  shells. If the shell can penetrate the armor, it would or more daimage than a normal ap or apcr. This also means you can destroy the target faster. Plus, with he there's a bigger chance for damaged modules, like tracks or observation devices, even fuel or ammo rack. The latter two can cause the destruction of a tank swiftly. Of course, you have to penetrate the armor first. The weakest point is in the rear of the tank, where the engine and the fuel are placed. In some tanks the sides can also be penetrated. But when using he it's important that you do not hit and external module, other wise it will not do as Much damage as a normal penetration would. This information is primarily best for slow tanks with slow traverse speeds, like some tank destroyers and most heavy.  

_Wunder_Waffe_ #6 Posted 06 April 2016 - 05:07 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 21700 battles
  • [III-R]
Do everything you can to shoot the sides and the rear of enemy mediums. Their weak armor and tendency to catch fire are their weak points. To best do this is to track them first then continue to god behind them as a heavy or TD and put shots in the rear engine. Fire>medium armor

FlammeumDraco333 #7 Posted 06 April 2016 - 07:43 PM

18 Y.O. Boomer

• Players
  • 15306 battles
  • [META]
There are literally more single-digit posters on this thread than what I've ever seen...

View PostSystemrename, on 03 February 2015 - 04:06 PM, said:

Whatever, since people seem content with the plain oleophobic coating and dragging their meaty, calloused workman's thumbs around like proto-lizards sliding up out of the primordial ooze onto dry land, it's just more for me.  I'm happy to float on fiber and run circles around you filthy casuals. Eat my dust, snail thumbs.

Sauce

If þou hæst ane anime līcnesse, þīne opinīoun mēneþ no-þing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users