Community Created Contest #1 (Part 1)

vote content poll contest

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

Poll: Community Created Contest #1 PART 1 (123 members have cast votes)

What kind of contest do you want to run?

1. Earn a specific Medal (52 votes [42.28%])

Percentage of vote: 42.28%

2. Earn the most of a specific Medal (7 votes [5.69%])

Percentage of vote: 5.69%

3. Earn the highest Base XP (18 votes [14.63%])

Percentage of vote: 14.63%

4. Do the most Damage (28 votes [22.76%])

Percentage of vote: 22.76%

5. Play the most Battles (2 votes [1.63%])

Percentage of vote: 1.63%

6. Win the most Battles (4 votes [3.25%])

Percentage of vote: 3.25%

7. Destroy the most Tanks (6 votes [4.88%])

Percentage of vote: 4.88%

8. Earn the most XP (6 votes [4.88%])

Percentage of vote: 4.88%

Are Premium Tanks and Premium Time OK to include?

1. Yes (93 votes [75.61%])

Percentage of vote: 75.61%

2. No (30 votes [24.39%])

Percentage of vote: 24.39%

Should there be a Tank type restriction?

1. Light Tanks Only (2 votes [1.63%])

2. Medium Tanks Only (14 votes [11.38%])

Percentage of vote: 11.38%

3. Heavy Tanks Only (8 votes [6.50%])

Percentage of vote: 6.50%

4. Tank Destroyers Only (2 votes [1.63%])

5. No Restriction (97 votes [78.86%])

Percentage of vote: 78.86%

Should there be a Tier restriction?

1. Yes (79 votes [64.23%])

Percentage of vote: 64.23%

2. No (44 votes [35.77%])

Percentage of vote: 35.77%

How many winners should there be?

1. All valid participants/entries should win (75 Gold)** (24 votes [19.51%])

Percentage of vote: 19.51%

2. 10-100 Random valid participants/entries should win (250 - 2500 Gold) (21 votes [17.07%])

Percentage of vote: 17.07%

3. The Top/First person should win (10,000 Gold) (5 votes [4.07%])

Percentage of vote: 4.07%

4. The Top/First 3 people should win (5,000 Gold) (11 votes [8.94%])

Percentage of vote: 8.94%

5. The Top/First 10 people should win (2,500 Gold) (32 votes [26.02%])

Percentage of vote: 26.02%

6. The Top/First 50 people should win (500 Gold) (16 votes [13.01%])

Percentage of vote: 13.01%

7. The Top/First 100 people should win (250 Gold) (14 votes [11.38%])

Percentage of vote: 11.38%

Vote Hide poll

CC_Sly #21 Posted 17 August 2015 - 11:24 PM

Former Blitz Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 3087 battles
  • [WGA]

View PostWhiskeyCyclone, on 17 August 2015 - 02:56 PM, said:

Sly,

I beg you, please don't make another contest that is influenced by the number of battles played during the contest. Make it fair, so that adults who have responsibilities can hop on, and if they have an awesome game, stand a chance to win an award. Contests that are based on achievements that can be influenced simply by playing more battles isn't really fair to the people who keep the world running, and only benefit the slacker living in his parents basement who can play all day long. We professionals like to compete too, but can't forsake our responsibilities to our careers and family for a weekend long jaunt on blitz. Thank you for your time.

Then vote for that contest! As an example if "Do the most damage" was voted to be the contest, part 2 would include questions like, "Most damage in a single game or throughout the duration of the event?" I am fully aware that this contest may not be a "fair" one but it will be the one that the people want. This is a test to see how these sorts of things work, if everyone hates it and we see crap participation and get nothing but negative feedback, it won't happen again.

Also to be fair, we need to run a variety of contests to appeal to people, Some of them will favor a great single battle and fantastic gameplay skills. Others may just be a "play a lot and win." Both types are completely valid contest types. Some people like one some like the other.     

FORMER

Please read the WoT Blitz Game and Forum rules.

Forum Rules - EULA TOS

Find us on Facebook & Twitter!

tlouie #22 Posted 17 August 2015 - 11:36 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9603 battles
  • [TAT]
The thing I loved about the Shadow Tank contest and the Fold a Churchill contrst was that there was no Cooperative Cheating.

Edited by tlouie, 17 August 2015 - 11:36 PM.

WhiskeyCyclone #23 Posted 18 August 2015 - 12:42 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18251 battles
  • [LONR]

View PostCC_Sly, on 17 August 2015 - 06:24 PM, said:

Then vote for that contest! As an example if "Do the most damage" was voted to be the contest, part 2 would include questions like, "Most damage in a single game or throughout the duration of the event?" I am fully aware that this contest may not be a "fair" one but it will be the one that the people want. This is a test to see how these sorts of things work, if everyone hates it and we see crap participation and get nothing but negative feedback, it won't happen again.

Also to be fair, we need to run a variety of contests to appeal to people, Some of them will favor a great single battle and fantastic gameplay skills. Others may just be a "play a lot and win." Both types are completely valid contest types. Some people like one some like the other.     

I appreciate the idea of getting players to have input to tailor an event. What if 90% of the people on the forums are those who have a whole weekend to burn and are only 2% of the entire player base? Then that 2% dictates terms and isn't as democratic as it was meant to be. If you could slip a survey into the news/ notifications, you'd get real democracy. Anyway, I'm just looking for a contest I have a hope to win without having to withdraw from the world/ reality and platoon for an entire weekend, as fun as that can be. It's not like I'm going to rage at the outcome of a contest or anything, It's just a game. But you did ask, and I'm trying to voice concerns of those who can't disappear for a weekend entirely. There are a lot of them playing your game. Seems like a contest that relies on accumulated wins is perfect for future clan war contests, and there it makes more sense. ( to me anyway). Thanks for your reply.

Keep it old school. 

ChaoticSpider #24 Posted 18 August 2015 - 01:28 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 19063 battles
  • [MOMB]

View PostCC_Sly, on 17 August 2015 - 12:23 PM, said:

Greeting Tankers!

We wanted to try something new, we wanted to give people a say in what kind of contest we would run! We figured that you are the ones who are going to be participating and doing the actual contest, why not give you a say in what you will participating in!

The basic format will be a two week length. The first week will be voting to determine  all of the factors of what we should run as the contest and the second week will be the actual contest based on the results of the votes!

The first part of the poll will be 8/17 Monday - 8/19 Wednesday (Noon PST), the second part of the poll will be up 8/19 Wednesday (2PM PST) -  8/21 Friday.  From there the contest will be created and drafted up for posting on 8/24 Monday.  

Please vote in the poll above to help determine what contest will be run next week! It is up to you!

** - Please note that this is only a valid option for the "Earn a specific Medal" type of contest. If "Earn a specific Medal" is not selected, this option will not be considered and the next most voted option will be chosen

Awesome kaizan way to go Sly, love voice of the customer/people idea. For one I voted; however, just wanted to voice my opinion that so far, the best competition was the Radley-Walters. I got mine and wasn't trying, just got lucky. However I think it is the most fair of them all. Second would be the paper tank, understand it was expensive for you at WG, not sure how, but my guess is something to do with internal business model. Perhaps if you gave away less in gold it be a cheaper option, just throwing that out their. Thanks for listening/reading.

Order unlocked: T110E5, IS-7, T110E4 & STB-1.

Anyone have some spare credits, send my way please and thanks.

Signature tanks T34 & Type 59. Visit us at http://www.momworldorder.com

Blesd12 #25 Posted 18 August 2015 - 01:43 AM

Bulldog Alpha

• Players
  • 10494 battles
  • [RAIDR]
Why must having premiums be an option. Cheapskates like me will assuredly lose

Bulldog is Here!!! 

"Bulldog will always win! Unless a frickin russian shows up. Dang russian 152 mm.

CC_Sly #26 Posted 18 August 2015 - 03:13 PM

• Administrator
  • 3087 battles
  • [WGA]

View PostWhiskeyCyclone, on 17 August 2015 - 04:42 PM, said:

I appreciate the idea of getting players to have input to tailor an event. What if 90% of the people on the forums are those who have a whole weekend to burn and are only 2% of the entire player base? Then that 2% dictates terms and isn't as democratic as it was meant to be. If you could slip a survey into the news/ notifications, you'd get real democracy. Anyway, I'm just looking for a contest I have a hope to win without having to withdraw from the world/ reality and platoon for an entire weekend, as fun as that can be. It's not like I'm going to rage at the outcome of a contest or anything, It's just a game. But you did ask, and I'm trying to voice concerns of those who can't disappear for a weekend entirely. There are a lot of them playing your game. Seems like a contest that relies on accumulated wins is perfect for future clan war contests, and there it makes more sense. ( to me anyway). Thanks for your reply.

I totally get it! As I have said I am testing this format out. This time it is with forum + social channel promotion. We have at least 1 more of these to run. That one will have a news article and maybe a push notification.

I appreciate the feedback!  

FORMER

Forum Rules - EULA TOS

Lokeen #27 Posted 18 August 2015 - 03:31 PM

General P. McDangles

• Club Wargaming
  • 37170 battles
  • [STORM]

Excellent idea Sly!  Way to include and engage the community!  

Hats off to WG for allowing us to have some input into the formulation of the contest!

+1 :)

Mobcrush Streamer!

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2NCcrlCTrZDT4yolOhtZeA

Gib_Savages #28 Posted 18 August 2015 - 04:36 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 27924 battles
  • [III]

View Postdimzzy, on 17 August 2015 - 04:32 PM, said:

I actually pretty much liked the Madness contest--I think it would be cool to repeat it. Just automate certain parts and make it more "live" so we could see in real time how tanks are doing and who is winning because that wait was just impossible to endure )))

Yeah, hands down the most exciting event I have been involved in. Great idea to have current visibility. I think this would get everyone pouring over the gameplay/stats regularly. "live" would be a game changer in contest format for sure!

ahredstealth #29 Posted 18 August 2015 - 04:36 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 18235 battles
  • [SPUD]

View PostCC_Sly, on 17 August 2015 - 12:58 PM, said:

View Postahredstealth, on 17 August 2015 - 10:35 AM, said:

Anything that has to do with "...get the most over a number of battles..." pretty much favors people that can play the game whenever they want.  I have a job and a family.  When those contests come out, I don't even attempt them.

The don't vote for that option! That is the beauty of these sorts of things. 

I didn't vote for that option, but I thought you guys might like a bit of extra feed back rather then just "the vote."  

"Highest of stuff" is interesting, and something to shoot for, even if it favors the unicums.  (Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.)

Again, up to you what you put your vote towards, if you'd like that one - got for it!

Yes, I agree.

I was hoping for more "out of the box" challenges from you guys, actually.

The issue with more "Out of the box" stuff with voting, is that there are far too many options. This is a test run of a simple system, if people like and it works, we can talk about making it more complex or including some different types of contests. I;d rather let you guys piece together one than come up with a list and then say "Ok choose one."

I agree with the difficulty of voting on out of the box stuff.  If you are looking to get the "vote for a challenge" thing going it's best to keep it simple.  I was just trying to say that I enjoy certain contests such as the paper tank or the Radley-Walters contests the most out of the ones you have put up, and I enjoy seeing the randomness that you guys continue to pop out, such as the shadow tanks...  or the bracket for march madness.  It was fun, interesting, and interactive.  All good things.

I prefer premium tanks/gold to anything else, and for a reward I think it's nice when everyone gets it, even in a lower amount.  I prefer tanks more-so then gold.

Interesting, tanks are much harder to get the green light to give away though. 

I would believe that.  However, it seems odd to me.  I'll get to that in a moment on your next comment.

Like the Churhill III paper tank thing was really cool.  (And getting a tank from something was also really cool.)

That was one of our most successful Offline contests. (It was also one of the most expensive in terms of prizing)

I believe it.  Who wouldn't want a tank?  I actually didn't get my Churchill III from there because I missed the contest, but now I check that section of the forum much more regularly, and after watching everyone have fun in the tank, I went out and got one (when it was on sale) because of all the good advertising that came from it.

Also, from your comment I see you guys count digital tanks as an expense in prizing.  While I can certainly understand that reasoning on some level, it's not like you guys are giving away goods that have a tangible purchase cost.  Once you have the tanks coded, do you really spend that much on them?  (Maybe you do on patches and what not, I have no clue.  It would just seem to me like they would be a very low cost high value prize to a customer versus... say... giving away T-shirts or iPads or flame throwers.  I'm more just kinda curious to know if you guys place the same monetary value on giving away tanks versus tangible goods and why the philosophy is that way at Wargaming.

Everyone likes a new tank.  It's cool, and something you will "always" have.  Gold gets spent.  Even a sub-par tier II prize tank is cool because you got one.  It's just neat.  Maybe worth the extra effort to work for the green light?  I don't know.  Maybe you have to get whipped or something... and then it's not.

The "Earn a Walter-Radley (or is it Radley-Walter) was nice also because if you did it, you got something.  (or am I thinking of a different event that I got gold in?)

No that is correct - it was earn the medal and get the gold. That is totally an option for this contest as well!

I would think free gold would be harder to get the green light for then a tank.  Why do you feel that is not the case?  You're going to spend credits to outfit the tank... and gold/credits on premium rounds...  and possibly buy gold to convert the XP to Free XP...

I'm less then impressed with the lottery system after fulfilling the requirements.  It feels too random even after you do a difficult challenge.  Maybe that's just me?

A lottery system is supposed to be random, I am unsure as to what I could do to fix this as unless I gave a "Do X Y or Z and get an entry for each" it would still be a random deal. However multiple entries are VERY difficult to track accurately without a huge time investment. 

I don't think there is anything you can do to fix this.  Again, it was just a comment to help with this contest and future ones above and beyond a vote in a random category, and judging from the +1s at least a couple of people must feel similar to me.

Just for example, the T34 Indy...  after four or five days of doing my darned-est to compete and get an entry each day... it was sort of a huge let down to not win a tank.  (Don't worry about me though, I bought one.  I'm a proud wallet warrior.)

I also understand that a free Tier VIII massive credit grinder is not probably going to be given away every Tom, [edited], and Harry because it would really make sales suffer.  So I completely understand why you guys did the "Give out 100" thing... but the lottery system just made me feel... blah.

The Panzer IIJ that went to the top of the XP earners felt like the people that got it earned it...  I could get behind that.  I realize it made other issues for you guys though, as well... which sucks.

Which is why I made the suggestion above of having some tier II tank that is probably not that great, but it's charm would be it's exclusivity to contest winners?  Maybe I'm talking out my butt here too.  I'm just trying to give good feedback because it seems like you guys usually appreciate that.  

I'm also going use my time on the soap box to say that Camo is cool.  I like the different paint on the T-34-85 Victory, the T34 Indy, the Fury, and even the E-25 (though I did not pick that one up because of my disdain of turretless TDs.)  But that could be an option for these contests maybe?  Just take a standard tank, slap some paint on it, call it a premium but the only difference would be a sand bag on the side, and a little camo.  Of course I have no idea how hard it is to code this stuff, so feel free to laugh at me in the office as you point at your monitor.

Answers are in bold italic.

I hope I'm not being overly sensitive here, but it makes it a bit of a pain to reply back when the answers are in the quotes.  Is there an option that I'm missing where you can "Quote the quotes?"

Replies to answers are in bold italic green font.

Edited by CC_Sly, 18 August 2015 - 05:09 PM.
Green!

Wargaming server will serving you kindly

ahredstealth #30 Posted 18 August 2015 - 04:39 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 18235 battles
  • [SPUD]

View PostBlesd12, on 17 August 2015 - 07:43 PM, said:

Why must having premiums be an option. Cheapskates like me will assuredly lose

Oh, yeah, I meant to comment on this too and forgot.

Did you mean include Premiums/premium time as in "Use your premium tank to accomplish this task" or "Premium time multipliers are included toward the XP base?"

Or did you mean it was okay to include premiums/premium time as rewards?

Or something else entirely that I'm not thinking about because my mind is stuck in a one way track?

CC_Sly #31 Posted 18 August 2015 - 05:37 PM

• Administrator
  • 3087 battles
  • [WGA]

View Postahredstealth, on 18 August 2015 - 08:36 AM, said:

I hope I'm not being overly sensitive here, but it makes it a bit of a pain to reply back when the answers are in the quotes.  Is there an option that I'm missing where you can "Quote the quotes?"

Replies to answers are in bold italic green font.

Fair enough. Though I am going to change your color as red is supposed to be reserved for mods and staff.  

I am going to hit on a few of your points:

1) Tanks and Gold being "expensive"

This is a bit tricky. You are right that if we give someone X amount of gold or Y tank, there is no physical cost to that single step in the process. However the main thing is that the higher ups look at everything in terms of gold value. We recently had an audit for all of our previous contests. We had to provide all the data and the only prizing information they required was the gold or gold equivalent amount given out and the converted dollar amount that it was valued at. What that told me is that they look at everything in terms of gold value and they are concerned about "artificially inflating the economy." Since tanks tend to cost more gold value they are harder to get green lit then 500 gold per winner. What I'd like to avoid is being given a "You have X amount of gold for contests for the next 3 months. Use it however you want." That would lead to samey contests or 1 big fancy one with "meh" other filler contests that don't give a big reward. 

We are running  various contests to figure out what works best for us. It is really easy for people to say "Oh I liked X contest because Y and Z!" Whether it had a good Return on Investment (RoI) is another matter entirely. Right now we are poking around to see various different formats. You can expect to start seeing the successful ones pop back up.

2) Camo on Tanks

This thing. Oh goodness this topic. I would love to have more special camo tanks. I would also love for our game client not make people delete other apps in order for it to install. Currently if you want a special camo on a tank, we need to have a completely separate 3D model and all the other art and sound assets in the client for it to be playable. Even if the tank is the exact same except the skin. The more tanks we add in that have custom skins, the larger our client gets and that is a problem. That is the main limiting factor for that.   

3) Premium Option Question

Much more along the lines of "Premium time multipliers are included toward the XP base."

As for all of the feedback, thank you! All of it is appreciated!

FORMER

Forum Rules - EULA TOS

Xavier5A #32 Posted 18 August 2015 - 06:16 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19450 battles
  • [ST3RM]

I generally agree with consensus here: total battles, total wins, total damage, etc is an awful measuring stick.

The only thing I would like to add is "Best average of base XP over any ten consecutive battles". Of course that would mean one really awesome history API, which doesn't exist to my knowledge. This would not totally handicap the people that have gobs of time to play while still giving people would play five battles per week a change at a prize.

Edited by Xavier5A, 18 August 2015 - 06:17 PM.

I own 186 tanks. My records at WoT Blitz Stars, Wblitz.net, or Blitz Stars!

Tetrarch • T2 Light Tank • T7 Combat Car • Pz.Kpfw. 38H 735 (f) • Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf. J • Type 98 Ke-Ni Otsu • Pz.Kpfw. S35 739 (f) • BT-SV • BT-7 artillery • T-127 • T-15 • M3 Light • M22 Locust • LTP • A-32 • Sentinel AC I • Pz.Kpfw. B2 740 (f) • Valentine II • Pz.Kpfw. V/IV • Angry Connor • Churchill III • Panzer IV Anko Special • Ram II • T14 • Type 3 Chi-Nu Kai Shinobi • Cromwell B • Dicker Max • Pz.Kpfw. IV Schmalturm • Stridsvagn 74A2 • Kuro Mori Mine • AC IV Sentinel • T-34-85 Victory • Type 62 • T49 ATM • E 25 • SU-122-44 • T6 Dracula • T23E3 • T-34-85 Rudy • Tankenstein • IS-2 • FCM 50 t • Löwe • T26E4 SuperPershing • IS-3 Defender • T-54 first prototype • KV-5 • Type 59

ahredstealth #33 Posted 18 August 2015 - 06:31 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 18235 battles
  • [SPUD]

View PostCC_Sly, on 18 August 2015 - 11:37 AM, said:

Fair enough. Though I am going to change your color as red is supposed to be reserved for mods and staff.  

I am going to hit on a few of your points:

1) Tanks and Gold being "expensive"

This is a bit tricky. You are right that if we give someone X amount of gold or Y tank, there is no physical cost to that single step in the process. However the main thing is that the higher ups look at everything in terms of gold value. We recently had an audit for all of our previous contests. We had to provide all the data and the only prizing information they required was the gold or gold equivalent amount given out and the converted dollar amount that it was valued at. What that told me is that they look at everything in terms of gold value and they are concerned about "artificially inflating the economy." Since tanks tend to cost more gold value they are harder to get green lit then 500 gold per winner. What I'd like to avoid is being given a "You have X amount of gold for contests for the next 3 months. Use it however you want." That would lead to samey contests or 1 big fancy one with "meh" other filler contests that don't give a big reward. 

We are running  various contests to figure out what works best for us. It is really easy for people to say "Oh I liked X contest because Y and Z!" Whether it had a good Return on Investment (RoI) is another matter entirely. Right now we are poking around to see various different formats. You can expect to start seeing the successful ones pop back up.

2) Camo on Tanks

This thing. Oh goodness this topic. I would love to have more special camo tanks. I would also love for our game client not make people delete other apps in order for it to install. Currently if you want a special camo on a tank, we need to have a completely separate 3D model and all the other art and sound assets in the client for it to be playable. Even if the tank is the exact same except the skin. The more tanks we add in that have custom skins, the larger our client gets and that is a problem. That is the main limiting factor for that.   

3) Premium Option Question

Much more along the lines of "Premium time multipliers are included toward the XP base."

As for all of the feedback, thank you! All of it is appreciated!

1) Very interesting.  I wouldn't think more tanks would inflate the economy, but I have no clue how all of that works and zero interest in learning it...  But it is nice to know there is a method to the madness.

How do you guys determine a successful contest?  Involvement?  Up tick in sales?  Applause on the forums?  Me sending you a personal message telling you how awesome it was?

2) See, I did not know that.  I figured it would just be a matter of slapping a different file in there to pull the graphic from.  Live and learn.  Good info right there!  Thank you much.  Makes me appreciate certain tanks even more.

3) Ah, yeah, I didn't understand that.  I do not believe premium multipliers should be used in contests... It creates an uneven playing field for pay to play versus free to play, and it's nice when everyone has a chance at winning.

And finally, Red is reserved for Mod staff??!?!?!?!??  Really?  I did not know that.  No wonder they call you guys the forum police.  (Edit here, because I realized this may sound a bit cheeky... I was more playing off the "red and blue" colors then actually busting people.)  I went with it because it's easiest to read.  I originally started with yellow, but went cross eyed trying to proof read my own post.  I will try and remember that in the future.  Is that in the forum rules and I just missed it?  Also, why not just take red out of the options for the forum font colors?

As always, thanks for the response!  It's nice to see you guys here and interacting.

Edited by ahredstealth, 18 August 2015 - 06:33 PM.

CC_Sly #34 Posted 18 August 2015 - 06:38 PM

• Administrator
  • 3087 battles
  • [WGA]

View Postahredstealth, on 18 August 2015 - 10:31 AM, said:

1) Very interesting.  I wouldn't think more tanks would inflate the economy, but I have no clue how all of that works and zero interest in learning it...  But it is nice to know there is a method to the madness.

How do you guys determine a successful contest?  Involvement?  Up tick in sales?  Applause on the forums?  Me sending you a personal message telling you how awesome it was?

2) See, I did not know that.  I figured it would just be a matter of slapping a different file in there to pull the graphic from.  Live and learn.  Good info right there!  Thank you much.  Makes me appreciate certain tanks even more.

3) Ah, yeah, I didn't understand that.  I do not believe premium multipliers should be used in contests... It creates an uneven playing field for pay to play versus free to play, and it's nice when everyone has a chance at winning.

And finally, Red is reserved for Mod staff??!?!?!?!??  Really?  I did not know that.  No wonder they call you guys the forum police.  (Edit here, because I realized this may sound a bit cheeky... I was more playing off the "red and blue" colors then actually busting people.)  I went with it because it's easiest to read.  I originally started with yellow, but went cross eyed trying to proof read my own post.  I will try and remember that in the future.  Is that in the forum rules and I just missed it?  Also, why not just take red out of the options for the forum font colors?

As always, thanks for the response!  It's nice to see you guys here and interacting.

1) We look at everything to determine if a contest was successful. Sales, participation, forum viewership, all of it and more. 

2) Glad to help ya understand!

3) Hence why it was an option to be voted on! Again appreciate the feedback.

As far as the red for staff only goes, Forum Rules Section 4.3 Warnings at the bottom. 

;)

FORMER

Forum Rules - EULA TOS

Also tagged with vote, content, poll, contest

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users