Awards / credits/

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Claymation53 #1 Posted 21 August 2015 - 03:43 PM

Private

• Players
  • 61595 battles
  • [MASHU]
I'm not receiving my mastery ace tanker awards or all of my game wins or percentages. I have a t-54,IS6 premium tank and t-43. Am I the only one with this problem? Contacted support and I must supply proof. I made a photo of last ave tanker award in 8/19/2015. Went into previous tank battles and found after support contact that day was deleted. Was advised they couldn't look back and give it and other credit losses. Any suggestions about this and your experiences?

Player_5773117413 #2 Posted 21 August 2015 - 04:50 PM

Professional Tinfoil Hatter

• Players
  • 29219 battles
  • [SPUD]

Only the highest tanker award shows up. So say you got a mastery, then you got a second class the next game. Only that mastery will show up in the stats. If you got multiple masteries, that won't matter since they don't count the quantity of these medals.

And waht do you mean all of your game wins and percentages don't show up? It automatically knows how many battles you were in and how many you won. There's no error in that.

"HULK SMASH[er]!!!"

^ Gotta derp around in Tier 7 before the inevitable nerf! ^

Just another demo account, nothing to see here

"Say what you like, but stop pissing on my back and telling me it's raining." Blartch

Turtlehawker #3 Posted 01 September 2015 - 03:21 AM

Private

• Players
  • 8801 battles
Having the same experience, Even gold master badges aren't ending up on my profile?!? Bug much???

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users