Jump to content


How to Earn Credits


  • Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

tweek_1 #21 Posted 29 July 2016 - 04:55 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 7456 battles
  • 451
  • [LMFA0]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2016
how to make credits play tanks like the victory or chi nu Kai, oh wait I can't buy either. 

michaeltsoon #22 Posted 30 July 2016 - 01:28 AM

    No.1 Gold-Slinging Unicum

  • Players
  • 14581 battles
  • 2,069
  • [HATED]
  • Member since:
    09-28-2014
^^^ Lol

Deputy Commander and Public Relations Officer of [HATED]. Please PM if you would like details on our clan

Hated for a reason.

Proudly ranked 7th in T2 Light, 13th in T-28, 18th in JagdPanzer 4, 19th in Strv 74A2, 27th in Pz Kpfw II, 29th in Pz Kpfw III/IV, 39th in T82, and 42nd in Pz IV Schmaltrum on NA!


Stefan2499 #23 Posted 31 July 2016 - 08:59 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 13930 battles
  • 122
  • [501DV]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014
Win or earn is the question here. My first tier 10 was bought without use of premium, premium tanks or anny consumables and equipment, however i didnt win a lot, instead, adding these things, you win more but make less credits, therefore requiring the use of premium tanks at t6-8. and if you could show us how to make credits without spending real money, that would be cool, cauz that game without premium would be like -10000 creds pr more

SchnauzerKampfwagenIV #24 Posted 31 July 2016 - 09:11 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18812 battles
  • 1,389
  • [WOT_]
  • Member since:
    05-08-2015
Good guide.

Vater_Von_Tom #25 Posted 31 October 2016 - 07:10 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12227 battles
  • 630
  • [SPUDX]
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016
I hope to remember to watch the WG sections of the forum more often. I just now saw the "getting credits" video and found it to be very informative.

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte


panzermk6 #26 Posted 31 October 2016 - 10:44 PM

    Credits Master

  • Players
  • 24936 battles
  • 3,240
  • [IRD]
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011

View PostVater_Von_Tom, on 31 October 2016 - 01:10 PM, said:

I hope to remember to watch the WG sections of the forum more often. I just now saw the "getting credits" video and found it to be very informative.

 

A lot of the information given in the video is inaccurate and/or outdated now.

 

For example, with the capturing the base bit, capturing the base only gives you a small 500 credit bonus, and even in a prem tank with prem account, that's only like 2k maximum.

 

Also I'd say the best tier for earning credits is tiers V-VI; Most tanks there have better coefficients, and are fairly easy to do well in. Regarding specific tanks, check my sig. Tier VIII coefficients and costs are far too low to grind credits with.


242 tanks in the garage! (Pretty sure only Crusader6 has a larger garage)

Current Clan Commander for [IRD]; Interested in joining a mildly competitive clan of calm and democratic blitzers?

Join here! 

Also your local friendly credits guru: http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1 


thallseeingi #27 Posted 31 October 2016 - 11:35 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 40226 battles
  • 106
  • [IRD]
  • Member since:
    10-07-2014
The only way for me to reliably stack cash these days is to roll the Shinobi. Tier 5 is a goldmine right now. 71 % wr over my last 100 battles...30 to 60k net each round.

Edited by thallseeingi, 31 October 2016 - 11:38 PM.

Smash the pillars of the pig empire

 


thallseeingi #28 Posted 31 October 2016 - 11:44 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 40226 battles
  • 106
  • [IRD]
  • Member since:
    10-07-2014
I mean wth drive my Lowe anymore when I can rake in the same green (or thereabouts) and not deal with nubs that can't break a 1000 damage in an IS3? At tier 5 I can handle the whole show myself a good percentage of the time. It gets boring after awhile but so does losing

Edited by thallseeingi, 31 October 2016 - 11:49 PM.

Smash the pillars of the pig empire

 


Vater_Von_Tom #29 Posted 01 November 2016 - 02:40 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12227 battles
  • 630
  • [SPUDX]
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

View Postpanzermk6, on 31 October 2016 - 04:44 PM, said:

 

A lot of the information given in the video is inaccurate and/or outdated now.

 

For example, with the capturing the base bit, capturing the base only gives you a small 500 credit bonus, and even in a prem tank with prem account, that's only like 2k maximum.

 

Also I'd say the best tier for earning credits is tiers V-VI; Most tanks there have better coefficients, and are fairly easy to do well in. Regarding specific tanks, check my sig. Tier VIII coefficients and costs are far too low to grind credits with.

 

Ah. Then I hope to remember to look more closely at the published date for videos. Thanks.

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte


BobboEvans #30 Posted 01 November 2016 - 04:33 PM

    The Society is Real

  • Players
  • 31823 battles
  • 1,069
  • [XO]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

WG... I work so hard to educate people on credit earning on the cheap.  Then you come along with this.....

 

  • Tier 8 is not the optimal tier to earn credits with a standard account.  Have you seen the IS spam at this tier?  Tell me which non-premium vehicle will earn credits without a premium account at tier 8.
  • You show a ton of premium tanks!  What about those of us who can't afford prem tanks.
  • I'm a fan of the T-34-85 (Tier 6) as the best non-premium credit earner.  Primarily because it has the ability to dominate without camo, prammo, provisions, or equipment.... All WG developed credit eaters that encourage gold buying.

 

I'd be happier with a video that presents ACTUAL credit statistics by tanks run by the player base.  Who cares about calculations and coefficients.... those are skewed by a tank's OP-ness.  Which tanks actually earn the best NET credits?


Just say 'NO' to Vanity


VonMiller58 #31 Posted 01 November 2016 - 08:50 PM

    Chicken Farmer

  • Players
  • 17353 battles
  • 2,786
  • [JFGF]
  • Member since:
    04-17-2016

This SHinobi thing really burns me because I waste money on lots of premium tanks and I skip the one with broken/massive credit earning...first world problems.

 

I like tier 5 and 6 for non premium credit earning like Bobbo said ( I have run non premium at times )  I played VK28 non premium and it made me 10+ on average games and a few 35k games profit without premium....But I am a devil in that tank and I always find the flank eventually so I don't use much ACPR....Picked up T34-85 and I am gonna do that also when my premium is gone.( I didn't have it because I took different routes  up the Russian lines....It is sweet)


 o...:...:I:...:...o

     ..58..58..


awesomeplayer9690 #32 Posted 01 November 2016 - 10:10 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18666 battles
  • 2,616
  • [NORTH]
  • Member since:
    12-25-2014

View PostVonMiller58, on 01 November 2016 - 01:50 PM, said:

This SHinobi thing really burns me because I waste money on lots of premium tanks and I skip the one with broken/massive credit earning...first world problems.

 

I like tier 5 and 6 for non premium credit earning like Bobbo said ( I have run non premium at times )  I played VK28 non premium and it made me 10+ on average games and a few 35k games profit without premium....But I am a devil in that tank and I always find the flank eventually so I don't use much ACPR....Picked up T34-85 and I am gonna do that also when my premium is gone.( I didn't have it because I took different routes  up the Russian lines....It is sweet)

T-43 is a real good credit farmer


 

"The greatest gift is time. Giving time is giving away part of your life that you'll never get back." - Anonymous

 "I'd rather have a Kuro Mori Mine Tiger II for Tier VII with a GuP Maho/Erika crew voice before anything else." -mayjaplaya

[HOW TO] Stat Signature |


lawny99 #33 Posted 03 January 2017 - 07:27 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6118 battles
  • 124
  • [2S3XY]
  • Member since:
    07-12-2016
I have a handful of premium tanks, strv is actually working the best. I can use prammo, any consumables I want, and still come out with a stack of change. 10000+ with all that, and it didn't cost a dime. Light tank players should watch this. Maybe they'll scout instead of snipe. It could move those  bumps on a log that think that not fighting until they're the last one is the most practical tactic. I don't know if I really mean that. I do, but don't know a gentle way to put it. Thanks for the video. Maybe I'll play my light tanks more.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users