Game restart

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

PeacePipeSmoker #1 Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1614 battles
Please tell me why after every match I get kicked out of app n have to start again by clicking the app after every match due to booted out! Why?

Edited by PeacePipeSmoker, 03 September 2015 - 08:24 PM.

cl1nt_B3astWood #2 Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:27 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6529 battles

View PostPeacePipeSmoker, on 03 September 2015 - 03:23 PM, said:

Please tell me why after every match I get kicked out of app n have to start again by clicking the app after every match due to booted out! Why?

It's your device, not the game. Hold down the power button until it turns off, then hold again to turn it back on. It's usally crashing because your device has used a lot of its RAM.
Say what again! I dare you, I double dare you, say what again!

tlouie #3 Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:45 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9603 battles
  • [TAT]

View PostPeacePipeSmoker, on 03 September 2015 - 04:23 PM, said:

I think you might be out of storage space. Like I mentioned in this post:  

http://forum.wotblit...918#entry450918

It's easy to run out of storage space after a battle because after every shell is fired, there's this leftover shell casing that's now inside the tank in storage. I bet you've never emptied out your spent shell casings, and they're all crammed in storage.

The crew has to step over all these casings in storage, they have to shovel the casings out of the way to even find the turret traverse controls, you get the idea. No wonder the app crashes after every match.

Flip over your phone or tablet, find the hatch labeled "SHELL CASING PURGE PORT", pop it open and shake the empties out.

Just kidding. There's no such hatch. You need to buy a new device once your current device is crammed full of spent shell casings.

Edited by tlouie, 03 September 2015 - 08:45 PM.

Ikers #4 Posted 07 September 2015 - 05:39 PM

Private

• Players
  • 5 battles

Need to fix the flash out problem!! ASAP.....

Any solutions yet, since the new update 2.0.0, we keep having flash out during the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users