Annoying chat

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

SchnauzerKampfwagenIV #1 Posted 06 September 2015 - 08:24 PM

If injured in battle please call Dr. S. Paul Abpraller III DVM E

• Players
  • 36153 battles
  • [ISSAH]
If you are on a players profile and tap *message* which one would assume would allow you to messsge  said player,  it will not do this. If you enter a message assuming you are *messaging* the player whose profile you are looking at  it will send the message to whoever is at the top of your friends list rather than him. This makes ZERO sense. Unless you enter that players handle which defeats the purpose of having a message button in profile. I may want to message a player that I dont intend or want to add as a friend. Also if Wargaming is listening, put general chat on top so I dont have to scroll through my list to get to it or make it user configurable . I have one guy who kept getting all these out of context messages and couldn't  figure out why: his name begins with an "A" thats why. 

Edited by SchnauzerKampfwagenIV, 06 September 2015 - 08:27 PM.

crazychimp69 #2 Posted 06 September 2015 - 08:32 PM

Clubs Wargaming

• Players
  • 28503 battles
  • [_V_]
It's a bug.

ARandomGenieGuy #3 Posted 06 September 2015 - 10:04 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18072 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View PostSchnauzerKampfwagenIV, on 06 September 2015 - 02:24 PM, said:

If you are on a players profile and tap *message* which one would assume would allow you to messsge  said player,  it will not do this. If you enter a message assuming you are *messaging* the player whose profile you are looking at  it will send the message to whoever is at the top of your friends list rather than him. This makes ZERO sense. Unless you enter that players handle which defeats the purpose of having a message button in profile. I may want to message a player that I dont intend or want to add as a friend. Also if Wargaming is listening, put general chat on top so I dont have to scroll through my list to get to it or make it user configurable . I have one guy who kept getting all these out of context messages and couldn't  figure out why: his name begins with an "A" thats why. 

Story of my life. From all type of insults to congrats on a game from my friends without even knowing im the one they are messaging. 

Edited by ARandomGenieGuy, 06 September 2015 - 10:05 PM.

SchnauzerKampfwagenIV #4 Posted 07 September 2015 - 01:15 AM

If injured in battle please call Dr. S. Paul Abpraller III DVM E

• Players
  • 36153 battles
  • [ISSAH]
Haha. I keep cussing out the same wrong guy constantly. 

_Gunned #5 Posted 07 September 2015 - 01:31 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12215 battles
annoying AF

acrisis #6 Posted 07 September 2015 - 02:11 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20335 battles
  • [III-X]
Been there, messaged the wrong person several times, between platoon mates and other friends messaging, sometimes bits cross over and you're not replying to the person, but msging your platoon mate, who then goes ???

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users