Operation Totalize Weekend

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Content_WG #1 Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:20 PM

First Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 0 battles
This weekend, enjoy discounts and bonuses on lower tier vehicles in recognition of Operation Totalize.
Full news text

Please read the WoT Blitz Game and Forum rules.

Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA TOS

Find us on Facebook & Twitter!

Turkey_Son #2 Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:26 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2646 battles

Wow, I know this is about Canada and all...but even knowing that, seems like a light weekend....hope the next premium is dazzling!

EPICANDY0131 #3 Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:59 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 4817 battles
Glad I'm not missing too much.

EPICANDY0131[FLYNT]: IS-8; T-54; T32; Tiger II; KV-1S; M4A2E4; T82; M3 Light; T18; BT-2; +2 slots

Recruiter & Trainer of Flyinite

~PLEASE PM ME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN!!!~

(post stats please)

Lephturn #4 Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:04 PM

First Sergeant

• Club Wargaming
  • 22431 battles
  • [III-S]

Woohoo!

I am a proud Canadian, hailing from our nation's capital Ottawa and I am very happy to see our nation's contribution celebrated. I am going to promote the heck out of this!

This is great for me as I'm new and these are the tiers where I need the help right now. All we need is a Cromwell and an M7 Priest (although most were converted to APCs called a Kangaroo)- I'm sure coming some day when we get British tanks. I'll have to pretend the Sherman is a Sherman Firefly, so I'll have to start in on the American medium line. I'm sure we'll do much better if we can avoid having B-17's drop bombs on our own columns. :)

For more information about Operation Totalize check out http://www.flamesofw...aspx?art_id=599

Edited by Lephturn, 07 August 2014 - 06:11 PM.

Lephturn Triarii Signature Media Producer

Host of the World of Tanks Blitz podcast TANK BOOM!

Search for "tank boom" on iTunes, Stitcher, SoundCloud or your podcast player of choice!

Android user? Get the Tank Boom! App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tank.boom

Aivris #5 Posted 08 August 2014 - 11:28 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8126 battles
  • [PBKAC]

A somewhat minor weekend event in terms of discounts and bonuses but commemorative nonetheless.

View PostLephturn, on 08 August 2014 - 04:04 AM, said:

Woohoo!

I am a proud Canadian, hailing from our nation's capital Ottawa and I am very happy to see our nation's contribution celebrated. I am going to promote the heck out of this!

This is great for me as I'm new and these are the tiers where I need the help right now. All we need is a Cromwell and an M7 Priest (although most were converted to APCs called a Kangaroo)- I'm sure coming some day when we get British tanks. I'll have to pretend the Sherman is a Sherman Firefly, so I'll have to start in on the American medium line. I'm sure we'll do much better if we can avoid having B-17's drop bombs on our own columns. :)

For more information about Operation Totalize check out http://www.flamesofw...aspx?art_id=599

A very interesting read. Thanks for sharing the link about Operation Totalize. +1 :honoring:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users