PREDATORS [PDR} - seek - strike - destroy

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Rev_ianc_bell #1 Posted 09 September 2015 - 10:33 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 25539 battles
  • [PRD]

[PDR-R] is looking for a few good Tank Commanders who want to help build a clan that is well-regarded in the community and feared on the battlefield.

About us: Predators on July 30, 2015 in response to the wargaming.net declaration that clans would be included as an official feature. In late September we launched "Predators - Rebel Faction" tag [PDR-R] which aspiring members are encouraged to apply to- and is the more active, teamspeak using part of the clan. We have a solid, working alliance with the Spud Mashers [MASHU] and an official alliance with the Redditors [RDDT]. We have continued to have a good general relationship with many of the more established clans as well. Our object is to have fun as a group, meet good people, achieve renown in the community and perform competitively in inter-clan contests and events. Our full roster, with tentative rank structure, is listed at http://www.predatorswotbclan.org/roster.html

Note that our website is still in VERY early stages of development.

Regular clan game nights every Wednesday and Friday starting at 8 P.M. Eastern Time on TeamSpeak.... See post below for different time zones if you must.

Follow us on twitter for clan broadcasts: @predatorswotbc1

Get clan news stories via tumblr: predatorclan.tumblr.com

Officers:

• Rev_ianc_bell – Commandant

• adverse_data - Staff officer

• Carzman_12 - Staff officer

• sabre2833 – Grand Vizier

• Denzol1999 – Founder

Requirements: While we are not a unicom clan at this point we still want good players who can pull their weight in battle and are fun to play with. Our requirements are not onerous and reflect these simple desires. If you don't meet one or more of these requirements but still feel like you would be a good member for our clan message one of the officers on forum or in-game or email predatorswotbclan@gmail.com

• Ethical behaviour and sportsmanship. See “Code of Conduct” below

• Teamspeak will be absolutely essential. See “Teamspeak” below.

• Own at least one tier X tank: clan competitions are expected to largely focus around tier X. More than one class of tier X is ideal for flexibility in creating teams. If you do not meet this requirement we will be expecting you to be seriously work towards a tier X tank. Consider tier VII to be an minimum 

• 1000 or more battles

• %50 win rate or higher

Teamspeak: While you can get away without teamspeak for the time being, as clan competitions and activities evolve it will become more and more critical. You don't have to have teamspeak already but you will at least be expected to get it and use it. ALL reputable clans use some kind of voice communication system and it will be impossible to participate competitively without using one of these services. Teamspeak is our chosen medium and a teamspeak server has been secured for this purpose. Teamspeak is available for free on computers running Windows, OS X and Linux. A mobile client is availabe for a small fee on iOS and Android devices. Ideally you should have a headset with microphone for the device you will be using teamspeak on. It can minimize bugs and interference if you use teamspeak on one device while playing Blitz on another device. More experienced players will be happy to help you with learning how to use the teamspeak client. Message one of us if you have any problems, and of course, the sooner you get teamspeak the more time you will have to get used to it and exploit its advantages before clan competition begins in earnest.

Code of Conduct: As stated one of our main goals is to have fun as a group. Good sportsmanship and ethical conduct is a key part of this. We also want to maintain a good reputation as a clan. This means you should read the EULA for some guidlines on what is considered general acceptable behaviour in the wargaming community but more importantly adhere to a few simple rules of good behaviour. If you think these rules look onerous or silly you probably shouldn't apply for membership.

• NO CHEATING! This means if no no-shooting of clan members or friends on the red team, no blocking of teammates or shot-blocking, and no reporting team disposition or intent to the enemy team or clan members on the enemy team. No mods that show modules or weakspots.

• No excessive trolling, swearing or insults in the in-game chat or teamspeak channels. We all need to vent sometimes, but consistent or excessive rude behaviour will be addressed. No bigoted commentary, slurs or insults are permissable.

• No spamming the in-game chat.

Edited by Rev_ianc_bell, 27 January 2016 - 12:15 AM.

Commandant of Predator Corps [PRD] (formerly  [PDR-R])

Check out my youtube channel

My profile at wotbstars, wblitz.net  and blitzstars

PRD/PDR-R Website: http://www.predatorswotbclan.org or visit our recruitment thread or our discussion thread RED IN TOOTH AND CLAW 

HereFishyFishy #2 Posted 09 September 2015 - 10:48 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10898 battles
Good luck man!  that's one hell of an opening post, color me impressed :medal:

xjs #3 Posted 09 September 2015 - 10:58 PM

Get off my lawn!

• Players
  • 14233 battles
  • [STORM]

View PostOnemeaus, on 09 September 2015 - 05:48 PM, said:

I agree! Best of luck gents!

Twitch Stream!    Thunderstorm Division   Recent Stats   

Rev_ianc_bell #4 Posted 09 September 2015 - 11:04 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 25539 battles
  • [PRD]

Thanks   :)

I try.

View PostOnemeaus, on 09 September 2015 - 05:48 PM, said:

View Postxjs, on 09 September 2015 - 05:58 PM, said:

I agree! Best of luck gents!

PRD/PDR-R Website: http://www.predatorswotbclan.org or visit our recruitment thread or our discussion thread RED IN TOOTH AND CLAW 

Denzol1999 #5 Posted 09 September 2015 - 11:04 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20322 battles
Hello everyone! :)

Rev_ianc_bell #6 Posted 12 September 2015 - 04:14 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 25539 battles
  • [PRD]

I would like to announce regular clan nights, Wednesdays and Fridays. 

Look for your time zone:

Newfoundland Time: 9:30 PM

Atlantic Time: 9 PM

Eastern Time/Zona Sureste: 8 PM

Central Time/Zona Centro: 7 PM

Mountain Time/Zona Pacifico: 6 PM

Pacific Time/Zona Noroeste: 5 PM

Alaska Time: 4 PM

We will be jumping on TeamSpeak, practicing in the same tiers and organising clan events.

In the mean time I would like to see people working on maxing out all crew skills (i.e. penetration boost, deadly accuracy, smoth ride, etc., etc.,) and diversifying high-tier tank availability. 

Edited by Rev_ianc_bell, 12 September 2015 - 04:43 PM.

CapGreen #7 Posted 13 September 2015 - 06:11 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10047 battles
  • [PRD]
We look forward to hearing from potential recruits. 

www.predatorswotbclan.org

HereFishyFishy #8 Posted 14 September 2015 - 02:27 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10898 battles
Ran into these cats a few times this weekend, all good players and excellent teammates!  Perhaps we can do some countdowns in the future!

Rev_ianc_bell #9 Posted 14 September 2015 - 06:13 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 25539 battles
  • [PRD]
I'm sure that can be arranged. :)

Rev_ianc_bell #10 Posted 16 September 2015 - 10:32 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 25539 battles
  • [PRD]

CLAN COUNTDOWNS TONIGHT 8PM EASTERN TIME

Get in clan chat for teamspeak info.

Rev_ianc_bell #11 Posted 26 September 2015 - 08:09 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 25539 battles
  • [PRD]

While the main post has been edited to reflect some changes, I would like to officially announce the creation of an auxiliary formation of PDR:

Predators - Rebel Faction [PDR-R] is our new formation focused on training for clan wars and with teamspeak use as a primary focus. It is under my direct administration with CapGreen as second in command. We are administering the website and roster for both clans, as well as the teamspeak server for use by both clans. New recruits are encouraged to apply to PDR-R first, and it helps if you send one of us a message first. Clan meeting nights are the same as PDR: Every Wednesday and Friday at 8PM Eastern, see initial post for more information.

CapGreen #12 Posted 08 October 2015 - 07:56 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10047 battles
  • [PRD]
Anyone looking for our teamspeak info give me a shout. 

www.predatorswotbclan.org

Rev_ianc_bell #13 Posted 16 October 2015 - 12:08 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 25539 battles
  • [PRD]
Two  new contests for non-members are being announced this week!

___Gravy___ #14 Posted 20 October 2015 - 02:28 PM

Private

• Players
  • 11623 battles
Nice job on the recruitment video, must see YouTube!

Rev_ianc_bell #15 Posted 27 October 2015 - 03:39 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 25539 battles
  • [PRD]
Yeah two entries so fat look awesome. 

TheFireWitch #16 Posted 06 November 2015 - 02:45 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8893 battles
  • [FOE]

Very cool...

A well organized and articulate recruiting thread... with an awesome logo! Impressed, and envious - best of luck!

Rev_ianc_bell #17 Posted 08 November 2015 - 03:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 25539 battles
  • [PRD]

Ok so a couple announcments:

CapGreen is MIA at this point... last seen online 12 days ago and we have no idea what's going on with him, so I will be organising a vote on the recruitment video competition-but not today since I have a pretty busy day today.

PDR-R has been purged of inactive members including some new recruits who said they would get teamspeak but wouldn't follow through, so it is much leaner now.

The website has been updated in the roster and history sections.

Rev_ianc_bell #18 Posted 01 December 2015 - 09:52 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 25539 battles
  • [PRD]
PDR-R IS NOW LOOKING FOR 9 TEAMSPEAK USING MEMBERS- maximum tier irrelevant, minimum 1000 battles/%50 WR. Real requirement is teamspeak. Lets get crackin' on that clan competition "Winter Warfare"

Rev_ianc_bell #19 Posted 19 December 2015 - 08:17 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 25539 battles
  • [PRD]
honeybadgerrs6 has left to form his own clan [TANKQ] - we wish him the best of luck with his future endeavours. [TANKQ] members are welcome to use our teamspeak server if they wish.

Rev_ianc_bell #20 Posted 16 January 2016 - 10:11 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 25539 battles
  • [PRD]
Happy to announce PDR-R has achieved Clan Supply level 2, with PDR close behind.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users