Potato Mash [SPUD]

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

scotchbonnet #21 Posted 02 October 2015 - 01:26 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2827 battles
i cannot participate i have like 5 hours of basketball practice.

cashcashme #22 Posted 02 October 2015 - 02:05 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6706 battles
  • [SPUD]

I might be able to make the end of it, but I'm gonna have to be a silent partner

Ahredstealth, on 01 July 2016 said:

I love the new economy.  It's stupid.

"If you can't take the pain, then don't play the game"

#YOLOboy                                                                                                                                                                   Worst timing of anyone in [SPUD(X)]

stealth_mashu #23 Posted 02 October 2015 - 04:14 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 68084 battles
  • [MASHU]
 Mash or be mashed,,,,,,,,,, mash it up my brother   will let my spud mashers  know..........love it....

[MASHU] TEAMSPEAK  mashu.teamspeak3.com:3736  come visit

furicle #24 Posted 02 October 2015 - 06:40 PM

Tuber or not tuber...

• Players
  • 47348 battles
  • [SPUDX]

Teamspeak is 54.68.211.91  

(default port is fine)

Guest password for today only is mashup 

(regular spuds don't worry, your existing password is fine, don't change anything)

Don't forget to use your game handle as your nickname so we know who you are :-)

Headphones/earbuds and mics please.

Edited by furicle, 02 October 2015 - 07:01 PM.

_______  __  _____      
  / __/ _ \/ / / / _ \
 _\ \/ ___/ /_/ / // /
/___/_/   \____/____/

Prammo comes naturally to a golden russet...

Zip_Zip #25 Posted 03 October 2015 - 12:27 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 42461 battles
  • [SPUDX]
I'll be getting an early-ish start at around 9pm ET on the TS to kick things off.

Always remember, wherever you go, there you are...

164 tanks mastered // Have tanks, will battle // Click here for my youtube channel 

Zip_Zip #26 Posted 03 October 2015 - 04:14 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 42461 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View PostZip_Zip, on 18 September 2015 - 09:30 PM, said:

I am super stoked to get some spud on spud action going but to the nth degree.

Using platoons and teamspeak for countdowns I want to see if we can fill an entire match with SPUDS.

I've seen eight spuds in one match (4 on one team 4 on the other) so I'd like to at least beat that record.

Other clans are welcome to participate and see if we can get some Clan vs. Clan action going as well (though this would be more difficult and kinda random) as I'm sure there are clans out there that love mashed potatoes lol

Mission accomplished :)

Always remember, wherever you go, there you are...

164 tanks mastered // Have tanks, will battle // Click here for my youtube channel 

Ookla_the_Mok #27 Posted 03 October 2015 - 04:36 PM

Team Brisket

• Players
  • 28208 battles
  • [BRSKT]

Zip_Zip and everyone that took part, excellent job. Sounds like this was the cool and fun event that people had hoped for.

Eventually I will get TS set up and have time to sit and play - looking forward to it.

[BRSKT] may or may not be recruiting you. 

Our Discord is now 72% Gritty content.

t4four #28 Posted 03 October 2015 - 05:36 PM

Fix the cigarette lighter

• Players
  • 35371 battles
  • [SPUDX]
That went well last night. Only problem is this darn real world is robbing me of the napping opportunity that I so looked forward to after staying up way too early/late. Good times though. Worth losing the sleep.
I like turtles

SieurPersil #29 Posted 03 October 2015 - 07:31 PM

Knight of the Round Potato

• Players
  • 25048 battles
  • [SPUDX]
Much fun to be had on the potato killing fields last night ! Many thanks to double Zip for organizing such a "historical" event. I only came in at 2am (because of work) and still many Spuds were there. Even after our master of ceremony went to bed (I faithfully replaced you) the fun with Spuds and friends continued. Thanks to all for making this a great event

Volunteer Tater Ambassador - Potentate Relationship Manager - Inter Clan Camping Liaison Officer. Knight of the round potato. Information regarding the hamac or our adirondack chairs available. Quote of the moment : "Will focus fire on WriterDude for beer"

cashcashme #30 Posted 03 October 2015 - 08:13 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6706 battles
  • [SPUD]
That was a GREAT idea zipx2. Thanks for putting it together.

#YOLOboy                                                                                                                                                                   Worst timing of anyone in [SPUD(X)]

tinmanic #31 Posted 07 October 2015 - 11:44 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 26229 battles
  • [SPUD]
I echo cashcash: Thanks for pulling this together - it really was a blast (it made being the one to get blasted all the more fun)

Stealth & Tinman looking spudly

My Stats:

t4four #32 Posted 08 October 2015 - 02:43 AM

Fix the cigarette lighter

• Players
  • 35371 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View Posttinmanic, on 07 October 2015 - 05:44 PM, said:

I echo cashcash: Thanks for pulling this together - it really was a blast (it made being the one to get blasted all the more fun)

A moment I remember and enjoyed. We were on opposite teams on Rockfield. You were the last red (or green depending on perspective) standing with me being the only spud on my side. I did not realize it was you and you put around in me from across the map. I'm asking out loud why this guy is shooting is choosing to shoot at me when three other tanks are bearing down on him. I hear this "well yeah...I am shooting at you." Paraphrasing of course. I tilt my head so my bifocals can make out the name. Oh! It's Tinman. That makes perfect sense. If the rolls were reversed, I would have done the same.

I like turtles

tinmanic #33 Posted 08 October 2015 - 05:08 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 26229 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Postt4four, on 07 October 2015 - 10:43 PM, said:

A moment I remember and enjoyed. We were on opposite teams on Rockfield. You were the last red (or green depending on perspective) standing with me being the only spud on my side. I did not realize it was you and you put around in me from across the map. I'm asking out loud why this guy is shooting is choosing to shoot at me when three other tanks are bearing down on him. I hear this "well yeah...I am shooting at you." Paraphrasing of course. I tilt my head so my bifocals can make out the name. Oh! It's Tinman. That makes perfect sense. If the rolls were reversed, I would have done the same.

I remember that!  I knew I was about to go down in flames anyway since FunkSoulChicken was one of the guys gunning for me (if I recall correctly).  I was hell-bent on maiming, preferably killing, a SPUD before I got killed.  So when I saw you up on the hill I opened fired before Funk finally funkified me.  Nothing personal - it was just a matter of principle.  

Stealth & Tinman looking spudly

My Stats:

cashcashme #34 Posted 11 October 2015 - 11:35 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6706 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Posttinmanic, on 08 October 2015 - 11:08 AM, said:

I remember that!  I knew I was about to go down in flames anyway since FunkSoulChicken was one of the guys gunning for me (if I recall correctly).  I was hell-bent on maiming, preferably killing, a SPUD before I got killed.  So when I saw you up on the hill I opened fired before Funk finally funkified me.  Nothing personal - it was just a matter of principle.  

Targeting is what makes countdowns fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users