War Bonds

Clan War Bonds

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
324 replies to this topic

CptCheez #101 Posted 01 October 2015 - 03:55 PM

This Space Intentionally Left Blank

• Players
  • 15398 battles

So here's a question that came up this morning, Sly.

If someone is in a clan, plays 1000 battles, but then leaves that clan before the contest is over, do those 1000 battles still count towards the clan's total battle count for the contest?  Or do they "lose" those 1000 battles?

"When the going gets tough and the stomach acids flow, 
The cold wind of conformity is nipping at your nose.
When some trendy new atrocity has brought you to your knees
Come with us we'll sail the Seas of Cheese."

CC_Sly #102 Posted 02 October 2015 - 05:15 PM

Community Lead

• Players
  • 3092 battles

View PostCptCheez, on 01 October 2015 - 07:55 AM, said:

So here's a question that came up this morning, Sly.

If someone is in a clan, plays 1000 battles, but then leaves that clan before the contest is over, do those 1000 battles still count towards the clan's total battle count for the contest?  Or do they "lose" those 1000 battles?

If someone is in a clan, plays 1000 battles, then leaves that clan before the event is over, those 1000 battles are counted for the clan they left.

FORMER

Please read the WoT Blitz Game and Forum rules.

Forum Rules - EULA TOS

Find us on Facebook & Twitter!

FunkSoulChicken #103 Posted 02 October 2015 - 05:37 PM

Thunderfunk

• Players
  • 46219 battles
  • [EQ-TR]

View PostCptCheez, on 30 September 2015 - 10:16 AM, said:

I'm not sure how going AFK would help you in this contest.  A game is going to take just as long whether you're AFK or not.  It's not like before when you could start a battle and then immediately exit back to the garage.  You're stuck in that tank until it's dead or the match ends.

Now YOLO'ing to a quick death, that's another issue entirely.  But if someone is willing to completely trash their stats for dozens of battles a day for the sake of a gift tank, well, they have bigger problems.

Serial YOLOing is happening.  And by people I never would have guessed to be doing it.  People I normally look forward to fighting beside or facing off against are now simply running BT-7's and A-20's straight into their opponents and bouncing to the next battle.

Sad, really.

Even worse is the fact that they are still doing more damage than several of the pubbies in the match.  That's how bad the player base is right now.

Community Pledge Signer

Ziost #104 Posted 02 October 2015 - 05:42 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4994 battles
I for one would never trash my stats for "yoloing"... they are hard enough to keep up with me trying my hardest when playing. 

#BringBackKrieg #Krieg2k16 #MakeBlitzGreatAgain

Jack0fAllTanks #105 Posted 02 October 2015 - 05:44 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 64190 battles
  • [ADEPT]

View PostFunkSoulChicken, on 02 October 2015 - 05:37 PM, said:

Serial YOLOing is happening.  And by people I never would have guessed to be doing it.  People I normally look forward to fighting beside or facing off against are now simply running BT-7's and A-20's straight into their opponents and bouncing to the next battle.

Sad, really.

Even worse is the fact that they are still doing more damage than several of the pubbies in the match.  That's how bad the player base is right now.

Well, that's still low tier.  They're still learning how to drive and shoot much less how to apply those basics to actual tactics.

Maybe some additional criteria should be added to progress beyond tier 2, like being Abe to assist, or simply upping the experience required to research.

Desert_Rose_Gurl #106 Posted 02 October 2015 - 06:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1704 battles
  • [-POL-]
ive seen all these guys with SRT, GRIM, and KREIG tags yoloing in tier 4 tanks. what is going on? is this another one of those contest that people cheat and manipulate to win? pretty sad. That state of this games community in large is a lot worst that the yard at pelican bay

Brundog #107 Posted 02 October 2015 - 06:48 PM

Woof Woof

• Players
  • 46202 battles
  • [CCCCC]

View Post_Morphine, on 02 October 2015 - 12:41 PM, said:

ive seen all these guys with SRT, GRIM, and KREIG tags yoloing in tier 4 tanks. what is going on? is this another one of those contest that people cheat and manipulate to win? pretty sad. That state of this games community in large is a lot worst that the yard at pelican bay

Many members of SRT have been playing low tiers to get in more games(low tier games are faster).  We are trying to win though often with fairly aggressive tactics, not yoloing to our deaths.  I have also run into members of GRIM and KRIEG in those tiers and have not seen anything other than normal game play.

My stats history will confirm we are trying to win:

http://wotbstars.com...&geo=NA&lng=eng

Here are a few more,

skifletch http://wotbstars.com...&geo=NA&lng=eng

easton http://wotbstars.com...&geo=NA&lng=eng

iricking http://wotbstars.com...&geo=NA&lng=eng

static2k http://wotbstars.com...&geo=NA&lng=eng

gogo http://wotbstars.com...&geo=NA&lng=eng

If you want to accuse of of seal clubbing I can live with that.  Cheating in the contest? no way.

Edited by Brundog, 02 October 2015 - 07:04 PM.

pgrass101 #108 Posted 02 October 2015 - 07:08 PM

YOLO King

• Players
  • 41597 battles
  • [III-Z]

Well Brundog I ran into you last night in a Tier IV battle and I will attest that you were trying to win.

I did ammo rack skifletch on the hills in mines, but you guys were using sound tactics

skittlestime #109 Posted 02 October 2015 - 07:22 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 50003 battles
  • [GRIM]

you have seen them all in your 45 battles since August?  Get a life and stop trolling. 

Str8UpJack #110 Posted 02 October 2015 - 07:40 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15139 battles
  • [III-P]
I have seem GRIM and SRT guys several times with seal blood soaking their tanks.. they are all fighting as normal.  The ones I've seen have been at least.  

Edited by Str8UpJack, 02 October 2015 - 07:40 PM.

Mobcrush.com/Str8UpJack / Founding Member of Triarii iii 

SkiFletch #111 Posted 02 October 2015 - 07:56 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 30801 battles
  • [SRT]

View PostStr8UpJack, on 02 October 2015 - 02:40 PM, said:

I have seem GRIM and SRT guys several times with seal blood soaking their tanks.. they are all fighting as normal.  The ones I've seen have been at least.  

Yup, I've needed frequent baths from some of these bouts :justwait:

View Postpgrass101, on 02 October 2015 - 02:08 PM, said:

Well Brundog I ran into you last night in a Tier IV battle and I will attest that you were trying to win.

I did ammo rack skifletch on the hills in mines, but you guys were using sound tactics

I had a feeling you did...  What gun did you hit me with?

Also, I too have seen plenty of folks from some clans mentioned here and responding to this post down getting all bloodied up as well.  So far I've seen almost all normal play.  Maybe one or two questionable decisions but things get "interesting" down in low tier matches for sure when tactics are concerned.

pgrass101 #112 Posted 02 October 2015 - 08:33 PM

YOLO King

• Players
  • 41597 battles
  • [III-Z]

View PostSkiFletch, on 02 October 2015 - 01:56 PM, said:

Yup, I've needed frequent baths from some of these bouts :justwait:

I had a feeling you did...  What gun did you hit me with?

The 75mm Kw.K 40L/43 Just had a lucky shot from point blank range on the hill

koop123 #113 Posted 02 October 2015 - 08:37 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8401 battles
I have to say I love that many skilled players are rolling around in tier IV. It seems that common consensus is that tier IV is fluid enough to offer quick battles and generally not as......random.....as tiers I and II. There is also a ton of people playing during ROC and down there the pain--and expense--is far less damaging then having a high tier game go sideways. I played a solo tier X and it took over a minute to find a battle. The game flowed slowly, sloths playing chess, if trying to play as many games as possible playing high tier during ROC is not going to rack up the battle counts. I did think that tier VIII would be where most people would play, but maybe the games just take too long.

WR~0.23% Damage Ratio~.0009  WN9~ 35.  Avg Tier~1.10

_DEZ_ #114 Posted 02 October 2015 - 08:40 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 27664 battles
  • [SRT-]

Highly unlikely but nevertheless possible. We at SPARTA don't condone such behavior. But if indeed such an incident did occur, please submit a ticket to wargaming with your evidence. We can't control every single players actions nor behavior. We can on the other hand, discipline and guide them. In the event you or anyone witnesses any foul play, please bring it to our attention (screenshots and evidence). 

On another note,
I would like to wish all clans GOODLUCK! Stand by the EULA rules and have fun in the field. 

Edited by _DEZ_, 02 October 2015 - 08:42 PM.

"WE'D RATHER DIE ON OUR FEET,

THAN LIVE ON OUR KNEES"

My Twitch Channel   My YouTube Channel

skittlestime #115 Posted 02 October 2015 - 08:47 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 50003 battles
  • [GRIM]
Great speech but yoloing if being done isn't even against the rules. The guy was trolling as he has played a total of 45 matches in a month. Unless of coarse that is an alt or someone else playing his account. Now that would be against the rules. Always follow EULA GL. 

Str8UpJack #116 Posted 02 October 2015 - 09:16 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15139 battles
  • [III-P]

View PostSkiFletch, on 02 October 2015 - 02:56 PM, said:

Also, I too have seen plenty of folks from some clans mentioned here and responding to this post down getting all bloodied up as well.  So far I've seen almost all normal play.  Maybe one or two questionable decisions but things get "interesting" down in low tier matches for sure when tactics are concerned.

When I met you on Mines.. I believe my Matilda was covered in seal guts ;)

Mobcrush.com/Str8UpJack / Founding Member of Triarii iii 

Brundog #117 Posted 02 October 2015 - 09:19 PM

Woof Woof

• Players
  • 46202 battles
  • [CCCCC]

View PostStr8UpJack, on 02 October 2015 - 03:16 PM, said:

When I met you on Mines.. I believe my Matilda was covered in seal guts ;)

Oh yeah...  Your team had 3 Matilda's that game :ohmy:.  I fired all my APCR and changed my load out after the game.

MyBigLongBarrel #118 Posted 04 October 2015 - 10:28 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 16045 battles
  • [TROLL]
You must have 50 memebers or close to to even compete.

Officially 5th most battles in the Maus on the North America server.   [TROLL] commander.

Tier 10s: Mouse, E50M, obj268, fv 183 feat. my big long barrel, fv4202, leopard 1, T110eFly

TROLL WoT Blitz YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ9uDv7-_4DMWsna_8qSEJw

mike82198 #119 Posted 05 October 2015 - 10:38 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 39645 battles
  • [CRATE]

View PostBrundog, on 02 October 2015 - 01:48 PM, said:

Many members of SRT have been playing low tiers to get in more games(low tier games are faster).  We are trying to win though often with fairly aggressive tactics, not yoloing to our deaths.  I have also run into members of GRIM and KRIEG in those tiers and have not seen anything other than normal game play.

My stats history will confirm we are trying to win:

http://wotbstars.com...&geo=NA&lng=eng

Here are a few more,

skifletch http://wotbstars.com...&geo=NA&lng=eng

easton http://wotbstars.com...&geo=NA&lng=eng

iricking http://wotbstars.com...&geo=NA&lng=eng

static2k http://wotbstars.com...&geo=NA&lng=eng

gogo http://wotbstars.com...&geo=NA&lng=eng

If you want to accuse of of seal clubbing I can live with that.  Cheating in the contest? no way.

You're trying very hard to win. 250 battles in a day at times. Very impressive.

I don't see how an SRT yoloing the low tiers would be distinguishable from good tactics anyway, the level of play is a farce. Your guys wouldn't win fewer than 70% even if you drove straight to the opposing spawn and shot until you died.

Edited by mike82198, 05 October 2015 - 11:08 AM.

Ksftwe #120 Posted 05 October 2015 - 03:32 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 26250 battles
  • [PRAMO]
Yeah, because I'm going to completely trash my stats and lose all chance for a 70% WR all for a mystery tank that, for all I know, is just an M3 Light spinoff. No unicums are going to YOLO to death just for this. Winning is our fun. We play to win. I assure you any member of SRT, Grim, or KRIEG who you see "yoloing" has a very set plan in mind on how to win that you simply don't comprehend.

[SCAMO] > [PRAMO]

Also tagged with Clan, War Bonds

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users