Jump to content


War Bonds

Clan War Bonds

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
324 replies to this topic

Its_All_DGood #281 Posted 27 October 2015 - 04:17 PM

    The Dude abides

  • Players
  • 42348 battles
  • 438
  • [III-X]
  • Member since:
    06-30-2014

View PostSkiFletch, on 27 October 2015 - 03:44 PM, said:

 

Pics! :B

 

NOOOO!!!!!   No pics of that!!!    :ohmy:

xjs #282 Posted 27 October 2015 - 04:21 PM

    Get off my lawn!

  • Players
  • 14535 battles
  • 934
  • [CYCLN]
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014
Congrats to Triarii and all the other top 10 clans.  Well played!

                     Twitch Stream!    Thunderstorm Division   Recent Stats   


HereFishyFishy #283 Posted 27 October 2015 - 04:28 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 11605 battles
  • 2,365
  • [BRSKT]
  • Member since:
    06-30-2014

Congrats gents, And you get a prize tank that moves at the pace of the group!

 

:trollface:

 

 

 

 



Str8UpJack #284 Posted 27 October 2015 - 04:42 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 15139 battles
  • 1,666
  • [III-P]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

View PostOnemeaus, on 27 October 2015 - 11:28 AM, said:

Congrats gents, And you get a prize tank that moves at the pace of the group!

 

:trollface:

 

 

 

 

Hehe, but I think you could qualify yourself to hang with us by age .. No? :trollface:


 

Mobcrush.com/Str8UpJack / Founding Member of Triarii iii 


xjs #285 Posted 27 October 2015 - 04:44 PM

    Get off my lawn!

  • Players
  • 14535 battles
  • 934
  • [CYCLN]
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014

View PostOnemeaus, on 27 October 2015 - 11:28 AM, said:

Congrats gents, And you get a prize tank that moves at the pace of the group!

 

:trollface:

 

 

 

 

 

View PostStr8UpJack, on 27 October 2015 - 11:42 AM, said:

Hehe, but I think you could qualify yourself to hang with us by age .. No? :trollface:

I could keep up if I put the tennis balls back on my walker.


                     Twitch Stream!    Thunderstorm Division   Recent Stats   


gosenbach #286 Posted 27 October 2015 - 04:55 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3957 battles
  • 245
  • [III-X]
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014
o7 Sparta and all the other teams. Well played.

Pitorkas #287 Posted 27 October 2015 - 04:57 PM

    3 de Asada Con Todo

  • Players
  • 61786 battles
  • 6,083
  • [H0B0S]
  • Member since:
    11-07-2014

GOOD JOB TRIARI

 

Funny how they were doubts on how organized a Mega clan could be and you guys knocked our of the Park...:honoring:

 

But seriously, we played like there was no tomorrow and you pretty much doubled us...:mellow:



Viper8757NC #288 Posted 27 October 2015 - 05:03 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 25346 battles
  • 2,081
  • [III-S]
  • Member since:
    07-04-2014
o7 to all of the competing clans and a very special shout out to WG's NA division for putting together a great month of objective-based competitions.  Well done all.


CptCheez #289 Posted 27 October 2015 - 05:14 PM

    This Space Intentionally Left Blank

  • Players
  • 15398 battles
  • 6,798
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014

View PostChipthed0g, on 27 October 2015 - 12:57 PM, said:

But seriously, we played like there was no tomorrow and you pretty much doubled us...:mellow:

 

Well to be fair, for some of our older members, there might not be a tomorrow... :hiding:


"When the going gets tough and the stomach acids flow, 
The cold wind of conformity is nipping at your nose.
When some trendy new atrocity has brought you to your knees
Come with us we'll sail the Seas of Cheese."


Pitorkas #290 Posted 27 October 2015 - 05:17 PM

    3 de Asada Con Todo

  • Players
  • 61786 battles
  • 6,083
  • [H0B0S]
  • Member since:
    11-07-2014

View PostCptCheez, on 27 October 2015 - 09:14 AM, said:

 

Well to be fair, for some of our older members, there might not be a tomorrow... :hiding:

 

:teethhappy: I get it...is like you guys got handicap and Senior discounts? :trollface:

Gregor_X #291 Posted 27 October 2015 - 05:21 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 50601 battles
  • 322
  • [III-S]
  • Member since:
    06-19-2014
That was hellishly fun.  Thanks WG and competitors!

      LAISSEZ LES BONS CHARS ROULER!!!!

 


someguyfromPitt #292 Posted 27 October 2015 - 05:21 PM

    Jeez Louise that one bounced

  • Players
  • 52246 battles
  • 4,353
  • [III-R]
  • Member since:
    07-12-2014

View PostChipthed0g, on 27 October 2015 - 12:17 PM, said:

 

:teethhappy: I get it...is like you guys got handicap and Senior discounts? :trollface:

 

Well I let my wife drive 7 hours to vacation so I could play there and on the way back. 

 

My my wife has wrecked 3 cars in 3 months so it was a stretch to commit to that for the contest. 


Tanking in Blitz since July 2014

86 tanks in the garage, 23 premiums, 12 collectors, 18 tier X
 

The 30th member of Triarii, joined August 2014

RIP TankBoom Podcast

 


xjs #293 Posted 27 October 2015 - 05:24 PM

    Get off my lawn!

  • Players
  • 14535 battles
  • 934
  • [CYCLN]
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014

View PostsomeguyfromPitt, on 27 October 2015 - 12:21 PM, said:

 

Well I let my wife drive 7 hours to vacation so I could play there and on the way back. 

 

My my wife has wrecked 3 cars in 3 months so it was a stretch to commit to that for the contest. 

 

That's a level of commitment I just don't have.

                     Twitch Stream!    Thunderstorm Division   Recent Stats   


spalling_apart #294 Posted 27 October 2015 - 05:38 PM

    Oops, I spalled

  • Players
  • 33020 battles
  • 579
  • [III]
  • Member since:
    12-09-2014

o7 and well played Sparta!  I, for one, am floored by the total number of battles it took to win this contest! Btw, the callous on the thumbs thing...real. 

 

 



Gib_Savages #295 Posted 27 October 2015 - 06:07 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 27924 battles
  • 1,742
  • Member since:
    10-04-2014
What an insane, competitive, and fun contest. I loved how much I saw the leading clans out there as well as everybody else. o7 to Sparta especially as you really motivated our troops to push it. I put up almost 2 war bonds myself :amazed:  Cheers to all and to WG for a great event!


Pitorkas #296 Posted 27 October 2015 - 06:15 PM

    3 de Asada Con Todo

  • Players
  • 61786 battles
  • 6,083
  • [H0B0S]
  • Member since:
    11-07-2014

View PostsomeguyfromPitt, on 27 October 2015 - 09:21 AM, said:

 

Well I let my wife drive 7 hours to vacation so I could play there and on the way back. 

 

My my wife has wrecked 3 cars in 3 months so it was a stretch to commit to that for the contest. 

 

My admiration is looking towards you. 

HereFishyFishy #297 Posted 27 October 2015 - 08:22 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 11605 battles
  • 2,365
  • [BRSKT]
  • Member since:
    06-30-2014

View PostStr8UpJack, on 27 October 2015 - 10:42 AM, said:

Hehe, but I think you could qualify yourself to hang with us by age .. No? :trollface:

 

I think i still have a Year until i get my honorary suspenders and cane. :D



gosenbach #298 Posted 27 October 2015 - 09:11 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3957 battles
  • 245
  • [III-X]
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View PostOnemeaus, on 27 October 2015 - 12:22 PM, said:

 

I think i still have a Year until i get my honorary suspenders and cane. :D

 

Not all of us use canes. Some of us have walkers!

Maplexi #299 Posted 27 October 2015 - 09:39 PM

    152 Shades of Boom

  • Players
  • 33104 battles
  • 515
  • [III-Z]
  • Member since:
    03-10-2015

And so the insanity of a 4 week marathon comes to an end.  It has been a fantastic event, and one I would venture to say has actually brought out the best in us.  Not just Triarii, but how all the clans rallied together, whilst at the same time further developing our inter-clan appreciation.  Great to have Cmdr Pike drop by for some count-ins, having the gladiator with the SPUDS, and the countless encounters through-out the month. Generally great to see such respectful play maintained throughout. 

 

Now that this is done and dusted, perhaps we can further our good-will and community pride by supporting some game-to-RL efforts: http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/34238-october-30th-from-8-11-cst-halloween-reaper-charity-count-ins-and-raffle/

 

Let's all get behind this and do what we can to help. 

 

Kudos to all the forumers here for bringing it strong, and to WG for the event.


Sig

 


raysheen #300 Posted 27 October 2015 - 10:11 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 23131 battles
  • 941
  • [III]
  • Member since:
    09-01-2011

View PostMaplexi, on 27 October 2015 - 04:39 PM, said:

And so the insanity of a 4 week marathon comes to an end.  It has been a fantastic event, and one I would venture to say has actually brought out the best in us.  Not just Triarii, but how all the clans rallied together, whilst at the same time further developing our inter-clan appreciation.  Great to have Cmdr Pike drop by for some count-ins, having the gladiator with the SPUDS, and the countless encounters through-out the month. Generally great to see such respectful play maintained throughout. 

 

Now that this is done and dusted, perhaps we can further our good-will and community pride by supporting some game-to-RL efforts: http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/34238-october-30th-from-8-11-cst-halloween-reaper-charity-count-ins-and-raffle/

 

Let's all get behind this and do what we can to help. 

 

Kudos to all the forumers here for bringing it strong, and to WG for the event.

 

Very well worded and I couldn't have said it better myself! I agree completely. The level of respect that the clans have shown each other throughout this event has been nothing short of amazing. It is so nice to see teams and clans respect each other in they way they have during this contest. I got my butt handed to me so many times during this event by running into the top clans, but it was still fun until the very end. I've never been a fan of participation trophies, but everyone involved really needs a pat on their back for the great display of sportsmanship shown over the last four weeks. I hope that all of our clans can continue to play so well together and help to project a good image for clans in general.

A truly sincere o7 to all involved!







Also tagged with Clan, War Bonds

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users