• 0 battles
http://www.aol.com/a...n-sou/21243713/

Mentally_Unstable #2 Posted 02 October 2015 - 01:53 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11839 battles
  • [-JTF]
this is sad :(

xqcS #3 Posted 02 October 2015 - 01:56 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13578 battles
  • [RATS]
if im not mistaken its actually ten from what ive read

LoweExpectations #4 Posted 02 October 2015 - 01:57 AM

Icelandic

• Players
  • 14905 battles

Once again, I have to say my trademark quote. This might be disturbing to some, so I am putting it in a spoiler.

Spoiler

Honors: Most Mentally Insane Leopard PTA Driver, Pioneer of the Dracuyolo, Guides.

Silevern #5 Posted 02 October 2015 - 01:57 AM

To Valhalla! Witness me!

• Players
  • 17628 battles
As Obama said, "This type of mass violence does not happen in other advanced countries." There are shootings every year, it seems. What on earth are people doing these days

anonym_3ALrcwVs605t #6 Posted 02 October 2015 - 01:59 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostSilevern, on 01 October 2015 - 05:57 PM, said:

As Obama said, "This type of mass violence does not happen in other advanced countries." There are shootings every year, it seems. What on earth are people doing these days

Back in the day, before the age of violent video games played by couch potato mostly teen boys hyped up on caffeine/sugar/junk food and non-stop violence that REWARDS you for being the most violent and cold-hearted, young men that had issues with each other would FIST fight to settle their anger issues with each other. 99% of the time it ended with someone getting a bloody nose or both combatants swinging wildly until they were exhausted and “agreed” to stop. More often than not they ended up friends or at least respected if not liked the other person. Fast forward to kids from single family homes with NO positive make role models and violent games that talk about “respect” and what the rap/thug community calls being a “man”, and you can see why these people act out like this. Their basically cowards, have no self-respect for anyone including themselves and from thousands of hours of violent imagery they’ve lost EMPATHY which means they make the perfect killing machines. People that say it’s just a game don’t understand that for most it just might be, but to others it’s REAL LIFE or what they think life should be. The military uses videos to train its soldiers to react quickly and without letting emotion slow your reaction time. These kids advance thru the layers of these violent games by learning to shoot instinctively and not emphasize with the victims. After a while they can’t separate fantasy from reality. If you have no empathy for the suffering of others, human or animals, then shooting as many as you can isn't really any different in YOUR twisted mind than actual human beings. We don’t need more gun control, we need to re-build our community mental health system and get the kids off the couch and into the real world where they learn proper conflict resolution and not the macho fantasy world of on-line violent games.

_Bulldogge #7 Posted 02 October 2015 - 02:00 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 21130 battles
  • [_V2_]

View PostSilevern, on 01 October 2015 - 08:57 PM, said:

He also said cities with stricter gun laws have a less gun deaths than a cities without, today.

Washington D.C. has the most strict gun laws in the U.S. it also has the highest death by gun violence to population in America.

Heavy as a hurricane louder than a freight train

Ay yo B

Discord: _Bulldogge #9081

Radicalo #8 Posted 02 October 2015 - 02:05 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5598 battles
  • [RAZ0R]
My Dad's out in the living room watching that right now.

Picture of stats not currently working, so I'll do this.

https://wotbstars.co...&geo=NA&lng=eng

MSixteen #9 Posted 02 October 2015 - 02:09 AM

Full Auto Spud Gun

• Players
  • 18639 battles
  • [_V_]
I heard that 7-10 were dead, and 20 were injured. It seems that every year we hear of another mass shooting. It's really sad. If everybody had guns, then the madman(men) wouldn't get past the first victim before being put down themselves. SMH at gun control. Sure, keep them out of the hands of people with diagnosed mental illnesses, but people should be able to defend themselves. Schools are gun free zones, and that seems to be where most mass shootings take place...

"I'm not a sore loser, l just prefer to win and when I don't I get furious." ~ Ron Swanson

"If you can't figure out how to win in tier 8 against a tier 10, you're not going to be winning in tier 10" ~ PC9684

Click here for The Art of Blitz Click here for my YouTube channel!

May my M60 and BOUGHT IS-6 Fearless forever give me bountiful harvests of whiners' salt

Silevern #10 Posted 02 October 2015 - 02:12 AM

To Valhalla! Witness me!

• Players
  • 17628 battles

Hopefully expressing my political views isn't against EULA

I say America should make up its mind. If we're gonna have the 2nd Amendment (which I personally find obsolete, there are no militias or Minutemen in today's society), we need to ensure that we have many more police patrolling public areas like schools. My high school has an officer with SWAT training, according to hallway rumors he has a shotgun in his cruiser. But he's just one man. If someone (God forbid) were to go on a rampage at my school, he would have no problem doing his unspeakable business before our school's cop could even run towards his direction. I would not mind having to go through a metal detector if it would greatly improve my chances of not getting shot to death. We're gonna need much more defense measures in our most vulnerable areas if we are to ensure that the 2nd Amendment can be practiced peacefully and without murderous intent.

Or we should repeat the 2nd Amendment and ensure that cops are the only ones with guns.

Edited by Silevern, 02 October 2015 - 02:13 AM.

_Bulldogge #11 Posted 02 October 2015 - 02:15 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 21130 battles
  • [_V2_]

View PostMSixteen, on 01 October 2015 - 09:09 PM, said:

I heard that 7-10 were dead, and 20 were injured. It seems that every year we hear of another mass shooting. It's really sad. If everybody had guns, then the madman(men) wouldn't get past the first victim before being put down themselves. SMH at gun control. Sure, keep them out of the hands of people with diagnosed mental illnesses, but people should be able to defend themselves. Schools are gun free zones, and that seems to be where most mass shootings take place...

Because were there are no guns to deterrent criminals for shootings there is an easy target.

Think of it has M.A.D during the cold war. Nuclear deterrent was what kept the Soviets and Americans from going to all out war.

Same can go with guns. If two people have a gun none of them would really want to start a fight due to the fact it is a 50/50 chance either one of them could die.

Ay yo B

LoweExpectations #12 Posted 02 October 2015 - 02:20 AM

Icelandic

• Players
  • 14905 battles

View PostSilevern, on 01 October 2015 - 09:12 PM, said:

I say America should make up its mind. If we're gonna have the 2nd Amendment (which I personally find obsolete, there are no militias or Minutemen in today's society), we need to ensure that we have many more police patrolling public areas like schools. My high school has an officer with SWAT training, according to hallway rumors he has a shotgun in his cruiser. But he's just one man. If someone (God forbid) were to go on a rampage at my school, he would have no problem doing his unspeakable business before our school's cop could even run towards his direction. I would not mind having to go through a metal detector if it would greatly improve my chances of not getting shot to death. We're gonna need much more defense measures in our most vulnerable areas if we are to ensure that the 2nd Amendment can be practiced peacefully and without murderous intent.

Or we should repeat the 2nd Amendment and ensure that cops are the only ones with guns.

But then the sociopaths would become police, get guns, and then it would be even trickier to stop them. Also, just because some people do something INCREDIBLY stupid and sociopathic, everyone shouldn't have to pay the price.

Honors: Most Mentally Insane Leopard PTA Driver, Pioneer of the Dracuyolo, Guides.

MSixteen #13 Posted 02 October 2015 - 02:20 AM

Full Auto Spud Gun

• Players
  • 18639 battles
  • [_V_]

View Postsureshot275, on 01 October 2015 - 08:15 PM, said:

Because were there are no guns to deterrent criminals for shootings there is an easy target.

Think of it has M.A.D during the cold war. Nuclear deterrent was what kept the Soviets and Americans from going to all out war.

Same can go with guns. If two people have a gun none of them would really want to start a fight due to the fact it is a 50/50 chance either one of them could die.

That's what I'm saying. If more people exercised their 2nd amendment rights to bear arms, and there weren't "gun free" zones, then people would be FAR less likely to do something heinous for fear of some of the people they plan on murdering being able to return fire. I'm not saying let any kid in highschool have a gun on them if they're of age, but if the teachers were trained in proper self defense classes, things like this wouldn't happen. and i don't see anything wrong with college age kids carrying, because they're old enough to go out on their own, so they're old enough to defend themselves wherever they are.

"I'm not a sore loser, l just prefer to win and when I don't I get furious." ~ Ron Swanson

"If you can't figure out how to win in tier 8 against a tier 10, you're not going to be winning in tier 10" ~ PC9684

Click here for The Art of Blitz Click here for my YouTube channel!

May my M60 and BOUGHT IS-6 Fearless forever give me bountiful harvests of whiners' salt

conjay810 #14 Posted 02 October 2015 - 02:27 AM

Meme Machine

• Players
  • 19475 battles
  • [TITAN]

View PostMSixteen, on 02 October 2015 - 02:20 AM, said:

That's what I'm saying. If more people exercised their 2nd amendment rights to bear arms, and there weren't "gun free" zones, then people would be FAR less likely to do something heinous for fear of some of the people they plan on murdering being able to return fire. I'm not saying let any kid in highschool have a gun on them if they're of age, but if the teachers were trained in proper self defense classes, things like this wouldn't happen. and i don't see anything wrong with college age kids carrying, because they're old enough to go out on their own, so they're old enough to defend themselves wherever they are.

True. If a shooter walks into your school, do you want to fire back, or die as useless sheep in the 20 min police response time? Gun control laws IMO are useless bulls***. Similarly to war conventions, laws only affect those who follow them. As far as I'm concerned, as long as you don't have a certifiable mental illness or major felony to your account, you should be able to carry wherever you want. 

Best Tier 8 Tank Rankings - Best Tier 9 Tank Rankings - I disagree with a lot of my own assessments now

E100(complete)-JPZE100(complete)-E50M- GUIDE (complete)-T110E5(complete)-M48 Patton(Complete)-T-62A/OBJ140 (T-62A purchased)-IS-7 (complete)-Leopard 1 (Complete)-IS-4 (KV-4 complete)-T110E4 (T30 complete)-T110E3 (T25 AT complete)-B-C 25t (B-C 25t complete)

Premiums: IS-3 Defender, Glacial 112, T-44-100, T-54 Mod. 1, Type 62, T23E3, Helsing HO, M6A2E1, Cromwell B, SU-100Y, Shinobi

_Bulldogge #15 Posted 02 October 2015 - 02:27 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 21130 battles
  • [_V2_]

View PostSilevern, on 01 October 2015 - 09:12 PM, said:

I believe the 2nd Amendment should be kept for many reason. I will list the biggest three for me.

1. The true reason for the 2nd Amendment is because of the possibility of Government Tyranny. If you don't know what is it, look it up.

2. House hold protection. Why the hell would I call the cops and wait for about 10 minutes for them to arrive at my house while there is a armed man in my home. Especialy why would I or a person who has kids wait when the lives of there family are on the line, when said person can grab a home defense rifle, or shotgun and keep himself and his family alive.

3. It's also a deterrent from a country invading. "You can not invade the mainland of the United States as there would be a gun behind every blade of grass" 

Admiral Yamamoto  .

Edited by sureshot275, 02 October 2015 - 03:00 AM.

Ay yo B

Delta256 #16 Posted 02 October 2015 - 02:27 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10087 battles
  • [IMPR]

View PostMSixteen, on 01 October 2015 - 09:20 PM, said:

Apparently this school actually allowed open-carry of firearms, since the state prevents gun-free zones. Or at least that's what I read

I'm Canadian, so the thought of bringing guns (heck, even knives) to school even for defense is sorta crazy for us. Personally, I don't think arming everyone would make the problem go away, and most shooters don't care enough about self-preservation to worry about MAD (they're basically already on the edge), but that's just me.

I sometimes drive Warships too.

conjay810 #17 Posted 02 October 2015 - 02:28 AM

Meme Machine

• Players
  • 19475 battles
  • [TITAN]

View PostDelta256, on 02 October 2015 - 02:27 AM, said:

Apparently this school actually allowed open-carry of firearms, since the state prevents gun-free zones. Or at least that's what I read

In Oregon?????

Best Tier 8 Tank Rankings - Best Tier 9 Tank Rankings - I disagree with a lot of my own assessments now

E100(complete)-JPZE100(complete)-E50M- GUIDE (complete)-T110E5(complete)-M48 Patton(Complete)-T-62A/OBJ140 (T-62A purchased)-IS-7 (complete)-Leopard 1 (Complete)-IS-4 (KV-4 complete)-T110E4 (T30 complete)-T110E3 (T25 AT complete)-B-C 25t (B-C 25t complete)

Premiums: IS-3 Defender, Glacial 112, T-44-100, T-54 Mod. 1, Type 62, T23E3, Helsing HO, M6A2E1, Cromwell B, SU-100Y, Shinobi

anonym_3ALrcwVs605t #18 Posted 02 October 2015 - 02:34 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View Postconjay810, on 01 October 2015 - 06:28 PM, said:

In Oregon?????

Yes

LtPork #19 Posted 02 October 2015 - 02:35 AM

Why can't I shoot green tanks?

• Players
  • 22839 battles
  • [DFNT]
"Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: https://www.youtube....6k28UAEZ7UgGIBg

Proud owner of the IS-6 Fearless

gffcom #20 Posted 02 October 2015 - 02:36 AM

REDACTED

• Players
  • 37323 battles
  • [SRT-]

View PostMSixteen, on 02 October 2015 - 02:09 AM, said:

It seems that every year we hear of another mass shooting.

Please dude. Every month... sometimes every week.

Xs: IS-7, IS-4, FV215b, T110E5, E100, E50M, Obj 140, T-62A, M48A1 Patton, FV4202, Leopard 1, Obj 268

SPARTA 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users