Please read. Important!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

AlphaDog55 #1 Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:09 PM

Private

• Players
  • 4224 battles
I probably speak for a lot of players with high tiered tanks when I say pleas make the ration of Xperia to cost for a new tank equal. I have enough coins for the e75 but am down 40 k Xperia. If you could please fix this ASAP that would be much appreciated. Also so this game never gets old adding tiers higher than 10 would be great! Love the game!

TwistedMetal_ #2 Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:24 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 14290 battles
  • [DFNT]
I understand your frustration but i'm not sure what your asking? Are you ticked that the higher tier tanks require too much XP? I don't think we'll ever see an Abrams or a T-90 so tier 10 is where it stops! Part of the satisfaction of unlocking higher tiers is the grinding out of XP!

Robo1525 #3 Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:25 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5277 battles
By coins I hope you mean credits? And I will have to disagree with you on this. The games on average will last 4 mins and not the full 7 mins. It is really easy to grind out tanks in this game and its a hell of a lot more faster than on other WoT platforms. Having enough credits to buy the next tank but not enough xp is not a bad thing. If you want to actually have a good crew and load up the consumables, and equipment depending on the tank needs, your looking at 1 mill + added to the original price of the tank. IMO there is nothing needing a fix with the xp amount. Ill take a wild guess and say you havn't played WoT PC and WoT Xbox. On PC and Xbox there is no such thing as anything higher than a tier ten. This game never gets old by grinding other lines and when WG adds new nations its actually fun to start grinding the newer lines.

EPICANDY0131 #4 Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:34 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 4817 battles
Keep whining. Your posts make so much sense.

EPICANDY0131[FLYNT]: IS-8; T-54; T32; Tiger II; KV-1S; M4A2E4; T82; M3 Light; T18; BT-2; +2 slots

Recruiter & Trainer of Flyinite

~PLEASE PM ME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN!!!~

(post stats please)

TwistedMetal_ #5 Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:01 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 14290 battles
  • [DFNT]

View PostRobo1525, on 13 August 2014 - 07:25 AM, said:

By coins I hope you mean credits? And I will have to disagree with you on this. The games on average will last 4 mins and not the full 7 mins. It is really easy to grind out tanks in this game and its a hell of a lot more faster than on other WoT platforms. Having enough credits to buy the next tank but not enough xp is not a bad thing. If you want to actually have a good crew and load up the consumables, and equipment depending on the tank needs, your looking at 1 mill + added to the original price of the tank. IMO there is nothing needing a fix with the xp amount. Ill take a wild guess and say you havn't played WoT PC and WoT Xbox. On PC and Xbox there is no such thing as anything higher than a tier ten. This game never gets old by grinding other lines and when WG adds new nations its actually fun to start grinding the newer lines.

Well said sir!! Totally agree!! And totally satisfing when grinding your A off to unlocking the next greatiest tank you'll ever play!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users