AFK or DC'd

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Sergeant_Exaltare #1 Posted 16 October 2015 - 03:52 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 39194 battles
  • [DEMOS]

What is with all of the players getting disconnected? I have been involved in a multitude of battles since the update where one or more of my teammates are disconnected resulting in horrible losses. It has happened to teams I have opposed as well. Now, I understand when one tanker may go afk for a real life emergency or because of a computer problem at their end but I have had a number of games (3 or 4) where my team is down 2 to 4 tanks who become easy kills after the only active players are pwnd because they are outnumbered and/or bottom tiered. This is killing player's Win Rates especially when that one extra tank could have made the difference. Up until update 2.2 I do not recall this problem presenting itself in any battles I played.

Just to clarify, these tanks are stuck at base ans neithwr move nor fire at all during the battle.

I am surprised not to see this topic already posted. Certainly I am not the only one who has noticed?

Pheldagriff #2 Posted 16 October 2015 - 04:18 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9131 battles

View PostSergeant_Exaltare, on 16 October 2015 - 03:52 AM, said:

What is with all of the players getting disconnected?

I just randomly checked as I got dc'd...

tbh, It's been here since 2.0

"Sucking is the First Step to Being Sorta Good at Something"

Guy_at_large #3 Posted 16 October 2015 - 04:31 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6498 battles

View PostSergeant_Exaltare, on 16 October 2015 - 03:52 AM, said:

What is with all of the players getting disconnected? 

Check the number of players on the servers.  With the quest for the Frankentank just starting, there were more players earlier this evening than I've seen on weekends.

acrisis #4 Posted 16 October 2015 - 04:54 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 21019 battles
  • [III-C]
Pretty much every game has one or two afk, it is insane.

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

[ NEW > ]  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified usingPingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii
Blitz University | Basic Training  |  Mentor  |  The Pingplotter Guy

Sergeant_Exaltare #5 Posted 18 October 2015 - 09:37 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 39194 battles
  • [DEMOS]

View PostGuy_at_large, on 15 October 2015 - 11:31 PM, said:

Check the number of players on the servers.  With the quest for the Frankentank just starting, there were more players earlier this evening than I've seen on weekends.

I could understand one or even two tankers DC'ing once in a while escpecially with the Tankenstein Missions but I am talking about 4 battles in a row where my team was down 2, 3 and 4 tanks and it is getting frustrating. I am not new to the troubles with online gaming with MMO's but this problem seems to be rampant since the latest update which was in place before Tankenstein. I began noticing the problem immediately and I have even been DC'd once myself which was not a problem at my end that I could find.

I appreciate what you are trying to say but I think this is something that needs to be checked.

Edited by Sergeant_Exaltare, 18 October 2015 - 09:43 AM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users