• Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

ahredstealth #1 Posted 29 October 2015 - 06:12 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [SPUD]

Calling all [SPUD]s.

I ran into a Tri Eye today meandering around in his E75 on Rockfield.  He was a Red, and I was in an IS-6, so I had to circle him to get to his squishy bits, which would not have been possible without the help of my team.

After the battle, I mentioned it to Tinman, who told me I should not have been so hard on the poor guy, as he was probably in his late three hundred and seventies.

I have now realized the error of my ways, and would like to call for all [SPUD]s to offer assistance and needed for all Tri-Eyes.  I've got some merit badges left over from my boy scout days, so I'd like to offer those up for any spud helping a Tri-Eye cross the street, or helping them apply their hair color for men.  (Or spay on hair if needed, similar to me.)

Also, Tinman mentioned that they were now rolling out in a new exclusive to Blitz tank, pictured here.

Spoiler

Please do what you can, I understand they may try to hit you with a cane until they realize what you are up too.

Also, REMEMBER TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS LIKE YOU ARE YELLING, OR THEY MAY NOT HEAR YOU.

I'd like to thank SomeguyfromPitt for being gracious enough to let us offer our assistance as needed.  I hear his Jazzy Chair has about fifteen marks of excellence on it from back when dirt was new.  If we ask him nicely, maybe he'll tell us what color it was back then.

07 and good luck!

Today I went to the bathroom and forgot my phone.

There are 256 tiles in the bathroom...

MSixteen #2 Posted 29 October 2015 - 06:19 PM

Full Auto Spud Gun

• Players
  • 18639 battles
  • [_V_]
+1 because this is hilarious

"I'm not a sore loser, l just prefer to win and when I don't I get furious." ~ Ron Swanson

"If you can't figure out how to win in tier 8 against a tier 10, you're not going to be winning in tier 10" ~ PC9684

Click here for The Art of Blitz Click here for my YouTube channel!

May my M60 and BOUGHT IS-6 Fearless forever give me bountiful harvests of whiners' salt

reluctanttheist #3 Posted 29 October 2015 - 06:22 PM

Canuck Didactics

• Players
  • 27125 battles
  • [III-H]

Exsqueeze me?  We're not all that old (geologically speaking) - so show some respect.  We're the generation that brought fractional banking to you.  You'd have no credit if it weren't for us.  

And Tri Eyes?  Really?  What are we, cyclops with bifocals?  I don't like where this thread is going at all.

Perhaps you'd like our assistance... back to the garage!

Edited by reluctanttheist, 29 October 2015 - 06:44 PM.

Tanks:  _X: T110E5, T110E3, FV215b(183), IS-7, Obj.140  _IX: M103, T-54  _VIII: IS-6, T34, Lowe, T-44, IS-6, IS-3D  _VII: T-43, Comet, E25, AT-15A, SU-122-44
Usually on in the evenings Pacific time.  Intake Contact for Triarii Clan (PM for details)
Be a better player  |  Click here if you have lag  |  Graphics Settings for iOS  |  Check your ping with Pingplotter  |  Get good: watch Bushka!  |  Check out tanks on Tank Compare  and  BlitzHangar

Post_game #4 Posted 29 October 2015 - 06:34 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 47194 battles
  • [CRU3L]
+1.  HILARIOUS

Ammo #5 Posted 29 October 2015 - 06:37 PM

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever.

• Players
  • 30455 battles
  • [CYCLN]
Why did you have to get behind him?  Aren't all Tri-Eyes bits squishy at this point?

As seen in game chat "ammo sux"

Blitz Community Coalition

Ookla_the_Mok #6 Posted 29 October 2015 - 06:45 PM

Team Brisket

• Players
  • 28591 battles
  • [BRSKT]

I invite all iii to join me in a May-December platoon.

Seriously, I have a few in my friends list but always assume they are 'tooned up already. I do offer a Senior Citizen discount and you are eligible for Medicare Part B benefits.

Caveat: the learning may work in reverse of stealth's desired flow.

[BRSKT] may or may not be recruiting you. 

Our Discord is now 46% Dale Doback, 28% Gritty, and 26% folklore.

CptCheez #7 Posted 29 October 2015 - 06:45 PM

This Space Intentionally Left Blank

• Players
  • 15398 battles

Brian, we're getting reports on the streets of shots fired, can you confirm?

<5 second delay as Brian fiddles with his earpiece and microphone>

Uh yeah, hi, Stan?  Can you guys hear me?  Ok, good.  Yes, that's correct, we can confirm that the first shots have indeed been fired.  Now granted, they were shots from a potato gun, so they're basically harmless, but still, a notable act of aggression from today's youth.  The few who were shot at managed to roll their Rascal Scooters out of the way in time before the slow-moving ammo reached them and did any damage.  Back to you in the studio, Stan!

<5 second delay>

Thanks for that update, Brian.  We'll bring you more news on these terrible acts of youthful intolerance as they develop!

"When the going gets tough and the stomach acids flow, 
The cold wind of conformity is nipping at your nose.
When some trendy new atrocity has brought you to your knees
Come with us we'll sail the Seas of Cheese."

t4four #8 Posted 29 October 2015 - 06:45 PM

Fix the cigarette lighter

• Players
  • 39604 battles
  • [SPUDX]
C'mon boss. People are living a lot longer these days. These guys need that gold to fund their retirement. Now they are going to be shooting it at us.
I like turtles

spalling_apart #9 Posted 29 October 2015 - 06:51 PM

Oops, I spalled

• Players
  • 33020 battles
  • [III]

fredlf #10 Posted 29 October 2015 - 06:56 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11687 battles
  • [III]

What? How dare you, you young whippersnapper. That does it. It is on. I've got on a fresh set of Depends, new batteries in the hearing aid, and I've changed out the tennis balls on my walker for combat readiness. 

That's the last time you young SPUDS will get away with these "shenanigans" as you kids call it. As Senior ¡¡¡ Comms Officer I hereby declare War!

We will be relentless. We will be unstoppable. No SPUD will remain un-mashed, no tater un-fried, no tot un-, um, tatered. Prepare yourselves, we will never quit! Death before dishon... 

Oh, nap-time. 

And no, you can't have any more Wurther's. 

iii___Fredlf___iii

iii___Community Pledge Signatory___iii

ahredstealth #11 Posted 29 October 2015 - 06:56 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Postreluctanttheist, on 29 October 2015 - 12:22 PM, said:

And Tri Eyes?  Really?  What are we, cyclops with bifocals?

It's young'n slang.  I'll toss up a link to urban dictionary if you need it.

Actually, maybe I'll just head over to your house and show you how to use a computer... Maybe show you that white out on the screen doesn't really work.

I got your back big guy.

Today I went to the bathroom and forgot my phone.

There are 256 tiles in the bathroom...

Gib_Savages #12 Posted 29 October 2015 - 07:02 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 27924 battles

[SPUD]s right now:

[¡¡¡] right now:

kanoa_iron #13 Posted 29 October 2015 - 07:03 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 29456 battles
  • [EQ-TR]

reluctanttheist #14 Posted 29 October 2015 - 07:05 PM

Canuck Didactics

• Players
  • 27125 battles
  • [III-H]
I think I'm going to embark on a higher starch diet.  Who's with me?

Tanks:  _X: T110E5, T110E3, FV215b(183), IS-7, Obj.140  _IX: M103, T-54  _VIII: IS-6, T34, Lowe, T-44, IS-6, IS-3D  _VII: T-43, Comet, E25, AT-15A, SU-122-44
Usually on in the evenings Pacific time.  Intake Contact for Triarii Clan (PM for details)
Be a better player  |  Click here if you have lag  |  Graphics Settings for iOS  |  Check your ping with Pingplotter  |  Get good: watch Bushka!  |  Check out tanks on Tank Compare  and  BlitzHangar

OBTanker #15 Posted 29 October 2015 - 07:08 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19067 battles
  • [III-S]

View Postahredstealth, on 29 October 2015 - 12:56 PM, said:

It's young'n slang.  I'll toss up a link to urban dictionary if you need it.

Actually, maybe I'll just head over to your house and show you how to use a computer... Maybe show you that white out on the screen doesn't really work.

I got your back big guy.

You g'un slang? "Urban dictionary"???

pffft, and harrumph! If it's not good enough for the Danial Websters, it's not good enough for me. 

Back in *my day*, we didn't have slang - we didn't even have contractions! Everybody used complete words, and spoke in complete sentences, without any of this newfangled slang malarkey. 

You kids have no idea how easy you have it. Back then we barely had air to breath, what with the atmosphere being so new and all. Today you just inhale over and over without a care in the world about where oxygen came from. And don't get me started about walking on the Earth's Mantle. You kids have never had to walk on the bare Core to school. Let's me tell you a thing or two about hardship!!!

Where was I? Oh yeah, GET OFF MY LAWN! :waves cane threateningly:

Community Pledge signer

M60A3 and M1IP Tanker (that's how ancient I am, lol)

fredlf #16 Posted 29 October 2015 - 07:10 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11687 battles
  • [III]

View Postreluctanttheist, on 29 October 2015 - 07:05 PM, said:

I think I'm going to embark on a higher starch diet.  Who's with me?

Count me in. Just need to change this colostomy bag. BRB.

iii___Fredlf___iii

Zip_Zip #17 Posted 29 October 2015 - 07:11 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 43386 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View Postahredstealth, on 29 October 2015 - 01:12 PM, said:

Calling all [SPUD]s.

I ran into a Tri Eye today meandering around in his E75 on Rockfield.  He was a Red, and I was in an IS-6, so I had to circle him to get to his squishy bits, which would not have been possible without the help of my team.

After the battle, I mentioned it to Tinman, who told me I should not have been so hard on the poor guy, as he was probably in his late three hundred and seventies.

I have now realized the error of my ways, and would like to call for all [SPUD]s to offer assistance and needed for all Tri-Eyes.  I've got some merit badges left over from my boy scout days, so I'd like to offer those up for any spud helping a Tri-Eye cross the street, or helping them apply their hair color for men.  (Or spay on hair if needed, similar to me.)

Also, Tinman mentioned that they were now rolling out in a new exclusive to Blitz tank, pictured here.

Spoiler

Please do what you can, I understand they may try to hit you with a cane until they realize what you are up too.

Also, REMEMBER TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS LIKE YOU ARE YELLING, OR THEY MAY NOT HEAR YOU.

I'd like to thank SomeguyfromPitt for being gracious enough to let us offer our assistance as needed.  I hear his Jazzy Chair has about fifteen marks of excellence on it from back when dirt was new.  If we ask him nicely, maybe he'll tell us what color it was back then.

07 and good luck!

Call for assistance heard boss. I just ordered a crate of life call medical alert pendants that we can distribute to the Tri-eyes in case they take any spills.

Also going to order some BenGay and Prep-H to keep help keep them limber and stop the butt hurt.

Always remember, wherever you go, there you are...

164 tanks mastered // Have tanks, will battle // Click here for my youtube channel 

blindsniper74 #18 Posted 29 October 2015 - 07:12 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 41193 battles
  • [III-R]

Spud Problems...

BootlegTampico #19 Posted 29 October 2015 - 07:13 PM

"LGoW" --Random Pub

• Players
  • 22606 battles
  • [-OHM-]

View Postreluctanttheist, on 29 October 2015 - 12:22 PM, said:

And Tri Eyes?  Really?  What are we, cyclops with bifocals?

*tri-focals

Clan War Discord Server youtube Join the Legion

I would love for Wargaming to succeed, and I will push for success until I'm gone or Blitz is. 

fredlf #20 Posted 29 October 2015 - 07:15 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11687 battles
  • [III]
Laugh it up, son. I've got my third eye on you. By the time this is done, it'll be like the Irish Potato Famine all over again. Rotting spud corpses everywhere.

Ah, high school. Those were the days.

iii___Fredlf___iii

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users