Glad we resolved it

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

JESUSLuvsYou #1 Posted 01 November 2015 - 12:56 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 7780 battles
^^

Edited by maxxRADD, 01 November 2015 - 08:02 PM.

Armzilla49 #2 Posted 01 November 2015 - 12:59 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 20901 battles
Silly boy. Did he not have his Snickers? 

Edited by Armzilla49, 01 November 2015 - 01:00 AM.

Tier 10s:  M48 Patton, T110E4,  T110E5, Object 268T-62A, Object 140, IS-7, IS-4, E 100, E50 M, Leopard 1, FV4202, FV215B, STB-1 

#1 E 100 Player NA

YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube....JsF53z_l-Ctk4jw

LAPPELduvide #3 Posted 01 November 2015 - 12:59 AM

PhD in Dakimakura Engineering and Design M.S. in Waifu Studies

• Players
  • 24316 battles
  • [ANEKI]
I've had this happen to me on TeamSpeak before, but I took it with a grain of salt as his WR was 10% lower than mine. I'd say you need to blur out the names also because this is considered naming and shaming. 

┬┴┬┴┤ (◕ᴗ◕✿├┬┴┬┴┤(ಠ﹏ಠ├┬┴┬

>>>Join [MAHOU/ANEKI] Discord!!!<<<

Best ANIME CLAN in the NA and a nice community for weebs. 

acrisis #4 Posted 01 November 2015 - 01:01 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20522 battles
  • [III]

I 'd have to suggest you blur out the name of the person and the clan, or a naming and shaming clause will kick in against you.

You could try to talk to the clan leader about the incident, if you feel so inclined and can send in a ticket to WG with that screenshot; but nothing good will likely come from posting this in public with a user name and clan name.  

Edited by acrisis, 01 November 2015 - 01:04 AM.

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

JESUSLuvsYou #5 Posted 01 November 2015 - 01:04 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 7780 battles

View Postacrisis, on 01 November 2015 - 01:01 AM, said:

I 'd have suggest you blur out the name of the person and the clan, or a naming and shaming clause will kick in against you.
You can send in a ticket to WG with that screenshot. 

how do I send in the ticket

acrisis #6 Posted 01 November 2015 - 01:05 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20522 battles
  • [III]
Support In Game -- goes to online website in browser - create new ticket - rule violations - not resolved - type blurb - add screen shot - submit. 

> WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

anonym_wLQzfg2hCW8K #7 Posted 01 November 2015 - 01:22 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles
Haha this coming from a guy who intentionally sits behind me to get me killed in the game before, and watches me 1 v 1 a m46 patton to 200 hp, then cuts right in front of me to block my last shot and kills the patton. Talk to my clan leader, talk to whoever you want, lol. Act like an idiot, get treated like one. If you want my respect, you earn it chump. Your a scrub behind a keyboard, who intentionally did something to get a rise out of me, and then only shows what i did in return. Grow some thicker skin, especially when you troll someone and they go off on you. As far as what anybody thinks of me.... Pffffff.... If you think for a second i care about some scrub posting my verbal retaliation on a forum is going to bother me, your sadly mistaken. I give ppl that show me respect, respect in return. As far as shaming and naming, idgaf. Im not going to run to Wargaming and tell on you. Oh i feel so bad, some scrub i dont even know said mean, mean things about me.... Whaaaaaa! They make tampons for what your going through buddy.....

molotovbomber #8 Posted 01 November 2015 - 01:39 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 18855 battles
Let it go p1eces. It is not the place to argue.

acrisis #9 Posted 01 November 2015 - 01:51 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20522 battles
  • [III]

Mistakes happen, tunnel vision happens, disagreements happen, games are lost ... There's always two sides to an argument, but  there's just no reason nor justification to get verbal with that kind of language. Don't say stuff in game you can't say in public or at work. 

BE  (+)   

_JenniferAniston #10 Posted 01 November 2015 - 02:09 AM

I miss Brad

• Players
  • 25360 battles

View Postmolotovbomber, on 01 November 2015 - 01:39 AM, said:

Let it go p1eces. It is not the place to argue.

Agreed. This could get ugly. 

Mods can you lock this thread?????

jensen215_ #11 Posted 01 November 2015 - 02:31 AM

Scientia Potentia Est

• Players
  • 13166 battles
  • [IMPR]
I would inform the clan leader as it seems to be a common problem from with in the clan. As always any concerns with IMPR/Auxi can be brought up with me.

Commander of The Imperium

We Will Rise Again, The Empire is dead, long live the Empire, The Imperium has risen

Carry a noob and he will have victory for a battle teach a man to carry and he will lead to domination        

MLFSiS1.png

Click on the CWG Game Guru tag for my Guides

Putins_Chariot #12 Posted 01 November 2015 - 02:33 AM

Admiral Kitty

• Players
  • 22246 battles

I hate how much platoon mates vary. Some are like;

• "We have to run the exact same tank and you stay behind me the whole time"
  • "Only use maxed tanks"
  • "Its like we arent even platooning"
  • "Oh wow! _1204_'s on my team every game! What a coincidence! Hes gold too!"
  • "Lemmie see your tier 10s in battle"

"I cant, there is a tier restriction"

"Thats ok, I have a tier 2!"

• Not to stereotype, but about 50% of super unicums: "If we loose the first game, it cant continue"
  • "I lost 3 in a row, cya later man" < I'm guilty of this:unsure:

The title: "What is this?"

Edited by _1204_, 01 November 2015 - 02:35 AM.

christian1470 #13 Posted 01 November 2015 - 02:43 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 39217 battles

View Postacrisis, on 31 October 2015 - 08:51 PM, said:

Mistakes happen, tunnel vision happens, disagreements happen, games are lost ... There's always two sides to an argument, but  there's just no reason nor justification to get verbal with that kind of language. Don't say stuff in game you can't say in public or at work. 

You obviously don't work in a boatyard. 

acrisis #14 Posted 01 November 2015 - 03:11 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20522 battles
  • [III]

I actually had a varied work experience when I was younger, doing some temp work for income outside of school, going wherever labor was needed and very colorful language flew frequently. Cursing was so common it was contageous. But there's limits to what is acceptable even there, and if you'd cross the line, your light would get punched out, no matter at work, pub, party, ...

Some stuff that does nothing but escalate or even detonate. 

BE  (+)   

ScumbagJuJu #15 Posted 01 November 2015 - 03:19 AM

Community Scumbag

• Players
  • 25333 battles
  • [PRAMO]
Rest is my normal go to platoon mate on a nightly basis. He is a good player, can handle himself, support where needed and carry games when needed. Slander him all you would like because knowing the guy personally he could care less. And I will continue to platoon with him :)

Edited by ScumbagJuJu, 01 November 2015 - 03:20 AM.

2 Time Twister Cup NA Finalist

Las Vegas 17/Seattle 18 Mobile Masters Finalist

Spring Season Professional Champion

Too Many Tourney Championship Rings To Count

BR1XT0N #16 Posted 01 November 2015 - 03:27 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11164 battles
  • [CMPNY]

View Postjensen215_, on 31 October 2015 - 09:31 PM, said:

I would inform the clan leader as it seems to be a common problem from with in the clan. As always any concerns with IMPR/Auxi can be brought up with me.

IMPR is still a clan?

"Come and take your medicine."

Recruiting: HERE Stats: BR1XT0N Tank Videos: HERE

Proud Member of the

//©// COMPANY \\©\\

JESUSLuvsYou #17 Posted 01 November 2015 - 03:53 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 7780 battles

View PostR3ST_1N_P1ECES, on 01 November 2015 - 01:22 AM, said:

Haha this coming from a guy who intentionally sits behind me to get me killed in the game before, and watches me 1 v 1 a m46 patton to 200 hp, then cuts right in front of me to block my last shot and kills the patton. Talk to my clan leader, talk to whoever you want, lol. Act like an idiot, get treated like one. If you want my respect, you earn it chump. Your a scrub behind a keyboard, who intentionally did something to get a rise out of me, and then only shows what i did in return. Grow some thicker skin, especially when you troll someone and they go off on you. As far as what anybody thinks of me.... Pffffff.... If you think for a second i care about some scrub posting my verbal retaliation on a forum is going to bother me, your sadly mistaken. I give ppl that show me respect, respect in return. As far as shaming and naming, idgaf. Im not going to run to Wargaming and tell on you. Oh i feel so bad, some scrub i dont even know said mean, mean things about me.... Whaaaaaa! They make tampons for what your going through buddy.....

it's funny how you were telling me how to play when I'm better than you...

Goat_Rodeo #18 Posted 01 November 2015 - 04:07 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11954 battles
  • [III-X]

goat_rodeo_leo_eng.jpeg

VICTIM OF THE GREAT 3.H8 BELARUSIAN THROW OF 2017. 

#NOTMYUPDATE 

christian1470 #19 Posted 01 November 2015 - 04:08 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 39217 battles

View Postacrisis, on 31 October 2015 - 10:11 PM, said:

I actually had a varied work experience when I was younger, doing some temp work for income outside of school, going wherever labor was needed and very colorful language flew frequently. Cursing was so common it was contageous. But there's limits to what is acceptable even there, and if you'd cross the line, your light would get punched out, no matter at work, pub, party, ...

Some stuff that does nothing but escalate or even detonate. 

Yep,I was just making a funny. :)

Edited by christian1470, 01 November 2015 - 04:08 AM.

anonym_wLQzfg2hCW8K #20 Posted 01 November 2015 - 04:14 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles
So let me be man enough to say, if anyone saw what i said and was offended by it... That is not maxxradd.... I appologize. My words were not aimed toward you by any means, nor is there any reason to be offended by something that was not said to you. I also do not want this to be a reflection of my clan and stand alone in what i said. I play for my team, even at my own detriment, and see so many selfish players in this game it makes me sick. Im the guy, that if i can get to you and i dont even know you as a player in game, and i have the health, i will throw my tank in front of the enemy to keep you in game. Bottom line is im fed up w clowns who care only for themselves, and only seek out good platoons for their stats. Im the player i am right now, bc even when i was a clown, i had some really good guys around to help me out, and ppl hate on them too lol. I owe a huge part of what i am as a player to guys like molotovbomber... Who even as a scrub took the time to teach me a ton in game. I really wish ppl cared more about the community and sometimes less about their stats, and drama. Im not always going to be the nicest guy on the block, or the best, but everything i do i try to do very well, and im always caring to the ppl who actually give a [edited]about this community. Not the ones who post up drama and garbage because they trolled someone and they spoke their mind.... Happy tanking. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users