Garage chat completely out

Chat garage offline

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

pantspiddler #1 Posted 03 November 2015 - 12:21 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 16540 battles

About three weeks ago (not in conjunction with any device or client updates) my garage chat suddenly stopped working. My friends list is gone, my clan chat won't load, and I can't send or receive messages. I appear as "offline" in my friends chat menus. Chat just displays "connecting..." constantly. The battle chat still works fine and the game loads and runs perfectly well in all other respects. 

This problem only occurs on my account, no matter what device or network. I have logged into my son's account on the same device/network and chat works fine. I have logged into my account on other devices and networks and the problem persists. 

I have already submitted a ticket but Wargaming was unable to figure it out and thinks it is an account-specific problem. I have already done a full update and restore of my 128 gb iPad Air2 and a re-install of the client. 

Anybody else having/had this problem? How did it get resolved if you did. Please help as this makes platooning really difficult unless I'm on teamspeak and actually talking to somebody. 

KimJongSpoon #2 Posted 03 November 2015 - 12:27 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10561 battles
  • [WT]

Happens occasionally for me, but it just stops after a while. Not sure how to fix it. I found that if my friend is having that problem, you can still type their name into the search and request a platoon, even though it says they are off-line. Not sure if that changes anything, but whenever we do that it resolves itself within 48 hours.

Tier 10s: E100, FV4202, FV215b, Death Star, Mighty Maus, E50M, T110E4, 

Check out our YouTube Channel: WoTeam

Favorite tanks: Both FVs, Panther II, VK 30.01 D, Pz. III/IV, T49, T-34-85 Victory, Comet

L1LBunnyFooFoo_ #3 Posted 03 November 2015 - 01:00 AM

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

• Players
  • 22936 battles
This has been a constant problem, however It's recently been especially frequent.

Edited by krownski, 03 November 2015 - 01:00 AM.

pantspiddler #4 Posted 03 November 2015 - 01:32 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 16540 battles
Interesting that it has been intermittent for others. This has been constant for me for at least three weeks now. 

Also tagged with Chat, garage, offline

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users